Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers? - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers?

This is a discussion on Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #41
Pro
 
whosnext00's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers?

I will be updating the OP with the penalty set I'm testing so everyone will be updated on the current status of the tests.

whosnext00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 01:21 PM   #42
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,864
Re: Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers?

Finally became the starting HB so I can give u some stats now lol. I'll do a more detailed post later but here's the gist:

Both game were with the Test #1 sliders and all penalties at default except face mask at 55.

Game 1

Broncos (me) vs Jets

I lost this one handedly. Manning threw 4 ints (I only control the HB), a couple for pick 6's, and it just got out of hand quickly. I ran decent against them but by being down so early we had to throw more. Rough game. It felt good though.

Game 2

Broncos vs 49ers

Kaep was out btw. This game I was able to control and won solidly. Manning did a much better job. I believe it was 3 tds and 0 ints. Running was tough. Willis and company were smashing me but when we got the lead we started to just pound the rock. I finally got a crease on a trap, got a key block, broke a tackle and took it to the house for 61 yds. It was pretty awesome. I actually jumped off the couch lol.

All in all after 2 games it felt very good. Not sure what happened to Manning with the 4 ints but he bounced back nicely the next game so chalk it up to a off day. I will plug in the updated penalty sliders for my next game and report back. And as said before I will post actual stats for those 2 games later today. Good stuff bro.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:15 PM   #43
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers?

Indianapolis Colts at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Nov 11, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Indianapolis Colts (8-2)31361638
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3)7177031
Team Stats Comparison
INDTAM
Total Offense610268
Rushing Yards179177
Passing Yards43191
First Downs3010
Punt Return Yards160
Kick Return Yards13283
Total Yards758351
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion8-155-14
4th Down Conversion0-30-1
2-Point Conversion0-20-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-12-1
Penalties3-451-5
Posession Time33:0426:55
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Clausen34/5443931
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T.Richardson311504.80
V.Ballard5295.82
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Moncrief914115.61
S.Tracy6264.30
L.Sanders59819.61
D.Allen48521.21
C.Shorts III4369.00
T.Richardson3279.00
T.Y.Hilton22512.50
C.Fleener111.0
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
All OL40
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J.Pierre-Paul10500
R.McClain6000
V.Davis6000
R.Mathis5200
L.Kerr6000
A.Jones3200
F.Kearse2100
K.J.Wright1010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
G.Tavechhio1/13/3619
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
P.McAfee315451.32
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L.McKenzie12828.00
S.Freeman38327.60
L.Sanders12121.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
S.Freeman3165.30
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Glennon16/2314911
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Martin221647.42
C.Sims3103.30
M.Glennon2-1-0.50
C.Ogbonnaya144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Martin4399.70
M.Lewis34113.60
M.Evans3237.60
L.Brazill2136.51
V.Jackson22010.00
R.Shepard188.00
T.Fiammetta155.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
All OL69
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Foster12000
L.David10011
K.Lewis9000
K.Jackson5000
C.Bailey4100
L.Woodley1100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
G.Hartley1/14/4736
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
B.Wing522144.20
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L.Brazill36321.00
V.Mosely12020.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
None


Here's my latest game, penalties are the same as the OP bar FM at 54 (wanted to test it out), tough game mainly because I just made to mistakes early on in the 1st quarter, one of them missing a tackle for Martin to hit a 95 yard run D=
dicko1878 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:23 PM   #44
Pro
 
whosnext00's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Finally became the starting HB so I can give u some stats now lol. I'll do a more detailed post later but here's the gist:

Both game were with the Test #1 sliders and all penalties at default except face mask at 55.

Game 1

Broncos (me) vs Jets

I lost this one handedly. Manning threw 4 ints (I only control the HB), a couple for pick 6's, and it just got out of hand quickly. I ran decent against them but by being down so early we had to throw more. Rough game. It felt good though.

Game 2

Broncos vs 49ers

Kaep was out btw. This game I was able to control and won solidly. Manning did a much better job. I believe it was 3 tds and 0 ints. Running was tough. Willis and company were smashing me but when we got the lead we started to just pound the rock. I finally got a crease on a trap, got a key block, broke a tackle and took it to the house for 61 yds. It was pretty awesome. I actually jumped off the couch lol.

All in all after 2 games it felt very good. Not sure what happened to Manning with the 4 ints but he bounced back nicely the next game so chalk it up to a off day. I will plug in the updated penalty sliders for my next game and report back. And as said before I will post actual stats for those 2 games later today. Good stuff bro.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
Those games sound like a lot of fun. I haven't tested in player mode so not sure if there's a difference.

Yes, it feels nice to lose doesn't it lol? You did play that on All-Pro right?
whosnext00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #45
Pro
 
whosnext00's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicko1878
Indianapolis Colts at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Nov 11, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Indianapolis Colts (8-2)31361638
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3)7177031
Team Stats Comparison

INDTAM
Total Offense610268
Rushing Yards179177
Passing Yards43191
First Downs3010
Punt Return Yards160
Kick Return Yards13283
Total Yards758351
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion8-155-14
4th Down Conversion0-30-1
2-Point Conversion0-20-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-12-1
Penalties3-451-5
Posession Time33:0426:55
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Clausen34/5443931
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T.Richardson311504.80
V.Ballard5295.82
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Moncrief914115.61
S.Tracy6264.30
L.Sanders59819.61
D.Allen48521.21
C.Shorts III4369.00
T.Richardson3279.00
T.Y.Hilton22512.50
C.Fleener111.0
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
All OL40
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J.Pierre-Paul10500
R.McClain6000
V.Davis6000
R.Mathis5200
L.Kerr6000
A.Jones3200
F.Kearse2100
K.J.Wright1010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
G.Tavechhio1/13/3619
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
P.McAfee315451.32
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L.McKenzie12828.00
S.Freeman38327.60
L.Sanders12121.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
S.Freeman3165.30
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Glennon16/2314911
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Martin221647.42
C.Sims3103.30
M.Glennon2-1-0.50
C.Ogbonnaya144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Martin4399.70
M.Lewis34113.60
M.Evans3237.60
L.Brazill2136.51
V.Jackson22010.00
R.Shepard188.00
T.Fiammetta155.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
All OL69
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Foster12000
L.David10011
K.Lewis9000
K.Jackson5000
C.Bailey4100
L.Woodley1100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
G.Hartley1/14/4736
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
B.Wing522144.20
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L.Brazill36321.00
V.Mosely12020.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
None





Here's my latest game, penalties are the same as the OP bar FM at 54 (wanted to test it out), tough game mainly because I just made to mistakes early on in the 1st quarter, one of them missing a tackle for Martin to hit a 95 yard run D=
Are you playing this on All-Madden still? If so, those stats don't help at all. Otherwise, very nice. I especially like to tackles. Try the updated penalties for a better running game and lower QB comp%
whosnext00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:36 PM   #46
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Are you playing this on All-Madden still? If so, those stats don't help at all. Otherwise, very nice. I especially like to tackles. Try the updated penalties for a better running game and lower QB comp%
This was on All-Pro after you mentioned that you'd prefer it, the penalties are from the OP as well
dicko1878 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #47
Pro
 
whosnext00's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers?

Updated OP with new penalties and explanation.

Looks like we're rolling with this set, so I was thinking to just create its own slider thread to make it more organized. What do you guys think?
whosnext00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:40 PM   #48
Pro
 
whosnext00's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Slider Ideas to Test... Volunteers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicko1878
This was on All-Pro after you mentioned that you'd prefer it, the penalties are from the OP as well
That running game doesn't look like Offside was at 55. I updated the penalties earlier.
whosnext00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Top -