Home

TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise

This is a discussion on TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2014, 09:23 AM   #9
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

Well well, glad to see someone is taking a crack at the QBA Chart concept. I actually thought about applying the concept to my Rated E Sliders as they're based off the lowest rating.

I might have to jump in here and help you put together the list if I can get some time and if you'll have it.

This can be played in CFM, you just have to exit out to change the sliders and load them back in.
Old 11-14-2014, 09:28 AM   #10
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felkmaster
Why is tak so low?
Tackling can affect the running game and I personally feel that the running game works realistically well with this setting. You can tweak this to find the right balance if you like. It is just a base for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Well well, glad to see someone is taking a crack at the QBA Chart concept. I actually thought about applying the concept to my Rated E Sliders as they're based off the lowest rating.

I might have to jump in here and help you put together the list if I can get some time and if you'll have it.

This can be played in CFM, you just have to exit out to change the sliders and load them back in.
Any help is appreciated, its just of course time consuming. Still quite a bit of trial and error at the moment but I am getting closer each day. Finally feels as if Quarterbacks are playing like they should in Madden.
I have just seen your E Rated Sliders and they look very interesting, might have to try them out myself.

Last edited by TheSaints7; 11-14-2014 at 09:31 AM.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:31 AM   #11
Rookie

I'm not quite sure what formula you are using to calculate HUM accuracy. Sorry if I am misreading it lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 10:40 AM   #12
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillion245
I'm not quite sure what formula you are using to calculate HUM accuracy. Sorry if I am misreading it lol
100 - CPU QBA
Old 11-14-2014, 10:42 AM   #13
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillion245
It has been worked out by this formula:

Quarterbacks average over the THA, SAC, MAC, DAC and Throw on Run attributes. Tom Brady's is 86.6 which we round to 87. 87 is what you set the CPUs accuracy if they are controlling Brady. The HUM accuracy is the difference between the CPUs accuracy and 100. So 100-87 = 13 which is what you set the HUM accuracy too when you are controlling Brady.

You don't need to worry about this though, use the Chart. I have done all of the sums for you
Old 11-14-2014, 10:48 AM   #14
Rookie

Haha I know, but in my CFM I am playing a messed up Chargers team without Rivers and Clemens and had to adjust it. Thanks for your help!
Old 11-14-2014, 10:50 AM   #15
MVP

Teleo's Arena

This is great stuff! Whosnext, thank you for your reply. I completely had a brain fart and thank you for reminding me that I can change qb accuracy in the main screen and then import it. I'm going to try a coach mode game with these settings. I'm going to use cpu offense for both hum/cpu and human defense for both hum/cpu. I'm just in a toss up of what skill level to use though because I don't want to inflate any ratings. Whosnext, had suggested pro for coach mode and I've done that in years past. I've only used All Pro this year so I'm intrigued to see what other settings will do. What do you suggest?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 10:52 AM   #16
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
It has been worked out by this formula:

Quarterbacks average over the THA, SAC, MAC, DAC and Throw on Run attributes. Tom Brady's is 86.6 which we round to 87. 87 is what you set the CPUs accuracy if they are controlling Brady. The HUM accuracy is the difference between the CPUs accuracy and 100. So 100-87 = 13 which is what you set the HUM accuracy too when you are controlling Brady.

You don't need to worry about this though, use the Chart. I have done all of the sums for you
That's great, let me know where you are at with the QBs or I can go from Z to A.

Also, WRC is hard to quantify. Are you seeing any drops?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »