TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise

This is a discussion on TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-14-2014, 10:56 AM   #17
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
This is great stuff! Whosnext, thank you for your reply. I completely had a brain fart and thank you for reminding me that I can change qb accuracy in the main screen and then import it. I'm going to try a coach mode game with these settings. I'm going to use cpu offense for both hum/cpu and human defense for both hum/cpu. I'm just in a toss up of what skill level to use though because I don't want to inflate any ratings. Whosnext, had suggested pro for coach mode and I've done that in years past. I've only used All Pro this year so I'm intrigued to see what other settings will do. What do you suggest?
I suggest Pro or All Pro, whichever you feel more comfortable with. I think the animations are smoother on Pro which leads me to believe there is less AI interference. Just like the animations on Rookie are better than any other setting but ya know, I think it also deflates the CPU ratings, haven't tested it though. If I were to test it, I would put it on Rookie and put all USER at 0 and ALL CPU at 50, "hint hint" .
Old 11-14-2014, 11:49 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

I have a thought and a question...if I'm going to try these for coach mode, would I use the cpu qb accuracy rating for the human qb since I will not be controlling the qb?
Old 11-14-2014, 12:21 PM   #19
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
I have a thought and a question...if I'm going to try these for coach mode, would I use the cpu qb accuracy rating for the human qb since I will not be controlling the qb?
These have not been tested in Coach Mode but I would suggest using the CPU accuracy yes.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:32 PM   #20
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I love the qb chart and I used it in Madden 12...the downfall is that this is only good for play now because you cannot edit during a ccm. This is an aspect that I wish would be implemented back into this series, that and changing sliders within the game. Great job in developing these though!
It's fine in CFM. You don't change players ratings. You only change the sliders.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:48 PM   #21
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

QBA Chart complete with help from whosnext00 also with WR Catch setting. Base set updated slightly.
Also added to PS4 EA Share, file name: TS7ALLMADDEN

Last edited by TheSaints7; 11-14-2014 at 04:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 07:30 PM   #22
Rookie

I don't see THA as a stat in the roster menu for CFM?
Old 11-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #23
Rookie

Sorry for doubling but I should've been more clear. I see it in the 'outside' roster menu, but there's no THA stat to be found in the menus for CFM. Should I use THP instead or maybe just go (SAC + MAC + DAC + RUN) / 4 instead? Otherwise I'm sort of screwed because I'm a couple of years into a franchise with drafted players, QBs that have progressed and such, and I can't find this THA anywhere in the CFM menus.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:46 PM   #24
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

These sliders are sweet! Ive been testing in preseason and the backup qb for the cpu had over 80% completions and and all around elite qb type game (didnt feel like RoboQB though). He played extremely smart but fell off as he started to fatigue. Should i even be concerned? I chalked it up to great sliders destroying backups but i wanted to be sure. This set is great! My second question is what penalties have you seen. I have seen a good mix but no Offside or Holding. I did see a no call DPI and the receiver complained. Knda like a no call you see on facemasks. Knda cool wouldve been even cooler if they wouldve called it lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »