Home

TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise

This is a discussion on TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #41
Rookie

brewersfan84's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

LONG TIME Madden gamer here. Was about to trade in my copy of Madden 15 (PS4). Tried your sliders as a last ditch effort, a last chance so to speak. Your sliders not only NAILED how the game should play, but I am overfilled with happiness at how a single game, and your QB chart could change my whole past few months playing this game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2015, 04:17 PM   #42
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

I believe this will be the final version of the set. Adjust as you need to too get the most out of Madden 15.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:42 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 1

so it might be cause i'm reading this on my phone and can't get to my laptop but expain how to do the QBA and WR catch again like for instance i'm the steelers and i'm playing cam newton and the panthers next
Old 02-15-2015, 07:18 AM   #44
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0

Guys, first of all I am sorry for the lack of updates. Life has been extremely busy recently. However now I am back so I hope to edit the QB chart ect to make any improvements. I am also releasing another set for users who do not want to use the QB Chart. It will be released in the next few days! I will post the link to a new thread as I can not change the title of this thread.

Last edited by TheSaints7; 02-15-2015 at 07:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »