whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone. - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-16-2014, 07:42 PM   #57
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

Guys check out schnaidt1s pro sliders. They are a great place to start if u want to go the pro route. He put a lot of time in them.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=757972

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 11-16-2014, 07:43 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 0

4thqtrstre5s, I'm really intrigued by your setup here on Pro Level. I just got an XBOX ONE and I haven't tried any slider sets yet. I'm a coach mode player and I may test these out first...they look really interesting.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:56 PM   #59
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
4thqtrstre5s, I'm really intrigued by your setup here on Pro Level. I just got an XBOX ONE and I haven't tried any slider sets yet. I'm a coach mode player and I may test these out first...they look really interesting.
Since you are coach mode I would suggest Whosnext's "CM" sliders. I haven't tried them but I have played his "E" sliders on Pro and love what I'm seeing. I am just hoping we can get competitive games with a few slider adjustments. His "E" sliders were designed for All-Pro so obviously they might require a bit of tuning, with that said the game looks and feels so much better on Pro it's unbelievable.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 11-16-2014, 07:59 PM   #60
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

The game play; I cannot express how much smoother and active it is. Defenders play as I would expect defenders to play and react as they should react. Blocking has been as expected...There is still a level of easy play, even for my less than great stick skills, but it is well worth it to see the plays unfold smoothly and as one who watches football would expect them to play out.

It also feels that each play is a viable play on offense or defense....On the higher levels there are a number of plays that are just useless to even have in a game plan...On "Pro" level I am not seeing or feeling that way...

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 11-16-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:06 PM   #61
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The game play; I cannot express how much smoother and active it is. Defenders play as I would expect defenders to play and react as they should react. Blocking has been as expected...There is still a level of easy play, even for my less than great stick skills, but it is well worth it to see the plays unfold smoothly and as one who watches football would expect them to play out.

It also feels that each play is a viable play on offense or defense....On the higher levels there are a number of plays that are just useless to even have in a game plan...On "Pro" level I am not seeing or feeling that way...
Couldn't agree more, that's why I am committed to finding the necessary adjustments to make the game competitive while still letting the animations shine. If I see that broken arm ball carrier animation one more time I'm gonna throw my controller through the TV!

Old 11-16-2014, 08:15 PM   #62
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Couldn't agree more, that's why I am committed to finding the necessary adjustments to make the game competitive while still letting the animations shine. If I see that broken arm ball carrier animation one more time I'm gonna throw my controller through the TV!
The higher levels of Madden could lead a person to drink heavily..
Old 11-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #63
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The higher levels of Madden could lead a person to drink heavily..
Or at least heavier!

Old 11-17-2014, 06:39 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 4

Tried the pro thing for a couple games. Felt pretty good besides the difficulty being too easy. Felt like I could do whatever I wanted in the running game. Passing game was challenging however. Threw a few picks actually whilst testing the waters. The biggest thing though, and its kind of a pro difficulty game breaker for me, is the sack issue reered its ugly head again when I had previously resolved it. CPU was taking sack after sack after sack. Even Tom Brady. Was a game killer. CPU just couldn't sustain drives or move the ball because of that. Their running game was decent. Pass % is undetermined. Held Rivers and Chargers to 66% which was great. A few of those incompletions were picks but. He got sacked a ton (8 times in 5 minute quarters). Then Brady went 80% on me with no picks. Sacks galore again. Mostly dink and dunk passing. Afraid to throw down field and into coverage it seemed. That's why the sacks were occurring. I was tweaking the sliders a bit not knowing how much of an advantage they would need initially. Turns out they need a massive advantage, or maybe more so the human needs a big disadvantage. I ended up with human sliders 1 across the board except my catch, fumble, and pass coverage was at 40. Everything else was at 1. For CPU I tried QBA 45-55, pass block 75-99, WR catch 45. Run block 99, fumbles 45. Reaction time 35, interceptions 35, pass coverage 75. Tackle 55. Left my penalties untouched from previous sliders. I found a nice set slightly tweaking JoshC1977's all-madden sliders/penalties. Had the game playing well but wanted more. I think pro has potential but the sack issue was brutal to witness again, and run game seemed like a walk in the park.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »