whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone. - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-17-2014, 07:24 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

I played around with Pro last night for one game. I played Pro on fast and while I did have some sacks, they didn't feel cheap. I was able to move the ball fairly easy but I can see Pro working with the right sliders. I know another OS member has Pro sliders and from the looks of his thread he seems to be getting some good play. I have always found no matter the level you play, if you play on fast sacks seem to be a little bit harder to get. That's how I did it on AM and I was lucky to have 3 or 4 sacks in some games. Food for thought.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:59 AM   #66
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowthedemon
http://www.twitch.tv/shadowthedemon/b/589439119

Did another game, this time with the penalty sliders in the OP. (I tried it with the ones I posted last time but by halftime things just didn't seem right stats-wise)

This game was a slow one at first, Kap threw a nice bomb to Stevie Johnson at the back of the end zone, Peyton drove down the field the next drive to match the score. It was a defensive battle for sure, the run game wasn't going well and Kap struggled passing it, underthrowing it towards V Davis and getting picked off.

Late in the 4th qtr after another Kap interception Peyton was ticking time off the clock, one errant throw to Chris Cook and he took it back to the house making it 28-24 with only a few minutes to go. Mr. Peyton manning under the 2 minute drill got it down the field but failed to convert it leaving the 49ers with the win on a few kneel downs...
This game looked pretty good and I'm not mad about the 5 sacks you got. The INTs were pretty high but it seems to be the exception and not the rule. Also, the ypa seemed a bit low, especially for Manning.

How did the game feel compared to the other penalties you used?
Old 11-17-2014, 12:10 PM   #67
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The game play; I cannot express how much smoother and active it is. Defenders play as I would expect defenders to play and react as they should react. Blocking has been as expected...There is still a level of easy play, even for my less than great stick skills, but it is well worth it to see the plays unfold smoothly and as one who watches football would expect them to play out.

It also feels that each play is a viable play on offense or defense....On the higher levels there are a number of plays that are just useless to even have in a game plan...On "Pro" level I am not seeing or feeling that way...
Based on everyone's experience with Pro including my own, I'm going to try to adjust the "E" sliders for Pro level and if/when I come to a conclusion of competitive play without destroying the integrity of the sliders, then I'll post those changes in the OP and change the difficulty to Pro.

EDIT: Actually I would create a new thread for rated E slider Pro version.

Last edited by whosnext00; 11-17-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:16 PM   #68
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Tried the pro thing for a couple games. Felt pretty good besides the difficulty being too easy. Felt like I could do whatever I wanted in the running game. Passing game was challenging however. Threw a few picks actually whilst testing the waters. The biggest thing though, and its kind of a pro difficulty game breaker for me, is the sack issue reered its ugly head again when I had previously resolved it. CPU was taking sack after sack after sack. Even Tom Brady. Was a game killer. CPU just couldn't sustain drives or move the ball because of that. Their running game was decent. Pass % is undetermined. Held Rivers and Chargers to 66% which was great. A few of those incompletions were picks but. He got sacked a ton (8 times in 5 minute quarters). Then Brady went 80% on me with no picks. Sacks galore again. Mostly dink and dunk passing. Afraid to throw down field and into coverage it seemed. That's why the sacks were occurring. I was tweaking the sliders a bit not knowing how much of an advantage they would need initially. Turns out they need a massive advantage, or maybe more so the human needs a big disadvantage. I ended up with human sliders 1 across the board except my catch, fumble, and pass coverage was at 40. Everything else was at 1. For CPU I tried QBA 45-55, pass block 75-99, WR catch 45. Run block 99, fumbles 45. Reaction time 35, interceptions 35, pass coverage 75. Tackle 55. Left my penalties untouched from previous sliders. I found a nice set slightly tweaking JoshC1977's all-madden sliders/penalties. Had the game playing well but wanted more. I think pro has potential but the sack issue was brutal to witness again, and run game seemed like a walk in the park.
The sack issue should be easy to resolve. Raise CPU Pass Block to 75, raise Offside, lower false start/holding and raise Roughing the passer. Something like

PB: 75

Offside: 75
FS: 50
Holding: 55

RP: 75

I haven't tested it but based on my previous tests, this should do the trick or come close.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:24 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
The sack issue should be easy to resolve. Raise CPU Pass Block to 75, raise Offside, lower false start/holding and raise Roughing the passer. Something like

PB: 75

Offside: 75
FS: 50
Holding: 55

RP: 75

I haven't tested it but based on my previous tests, this should do the trick or come close.
I thought Offside high rating gave the def line an advantage or at least a "push" faster off the ball thereby increasing the chances that the QB will be reached and sacked. Especially when coupled with lowering FS and Holding. Do I have it wrong?

C
Old 11-17-2014, 12:25 PM   #70
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I thought Offside high rating gave the def line an advantage or at least a "push" faster off the ball thereby increasing the chances that the QB will be reached and sacked. Especially when coupled with lowering FS and Holding. Do I have it wrong?

C
You see how penalties look reversed? I don't think this is true on Pro.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:27 PM   #71
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Here are my currently sliders "in progress" for the "Pro" level. Pass Block for CPU may have to increase to 75. Depending how you like your run game as a player, you may wanna lower Run Blocking for Human and Fumble.

HUMAN/CPU

(Offense)
QB Accuracy: 25/75
Pass Blocking: 25/50
WR Catching: 25/75

Run Blocking: 50/80
Fumbles: 50/65

(Defense)
Reaction Time: 15/80
Interceptions: 5/25
Pass Coverage: 25/80

Tackling: 5/50

(Special Teams)
FG Power: 55/55
FG Accuracy: 50/50
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Accuracy: 75/75
Kickoff Power: 50/50

(Universal Effects)
Injury: 30
Fatigue: 75
Threshold: 0
Game Speed: Normal
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Min. Play Clock: 18 seconds
Skill Level: Pro

(PENALTIES)
Offsides: 25
False Start: 50
Holding: 50
Facemask: 1
D.P.I.: 75
O.P.I.: 25
KR/PR: 50
Clipping: 30
I.Grounding: 80
RTP: 50
RTK: 50
Old 11-17-2014, 03:23 PM   #72
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Best of luck with sliders on Pro man definitely giving them a shot when you come up with something! Hell im considering a coach mode cfm just because i enjoy this set so much and ive never tried one ever lol For now im using the OP sliders as is except for 2 of your adjustments with qba at 23/77 and punt acc at 70. Im starting my season i like these sliders and have waited almost two months to play because of one issue or another (cough slideritis cough). Lots of great sets out there but for me personally this was best suited for my style of play. Thank you for all your effort its much appreciated!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »