Home

whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

>> Original Thread
>> A log with box scores and reviews of other great slider makers

Marketing Fluff

By now you may have heard of Madden 15 by EA Sports. Well, if you think that game's fun, you should try the new edition, "Madden Sliders 15". It's filled with action packed ticks on yellow bars when you move them left or right. It's a new puzzle/mystery game from your friends at EA Sports made to confuse you and turn you into an unpaid game tester. Hurry to your local game store and purchase "Madden Sliders 15" while supplies last!

Madden Sliders 15
Rated "E" for Everyone
by whosnext00
*special thanks to HC0023 for putting calluses on his fingers

These are the Rated "E" for Everyone sliders. You can find my other sets, such as Rated "CM" for Coach Mode and Rated "AM" for All Madden. Now to the fun stuff.

Who are these sliders for?

This set is for everyone which is why it's rated "E". Coach Mode, CFM, All-Madden or any level, Online and so on. They should work in all cases.

Settings

Info
Spoiler

Skill Level: All-Pro
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Minimum Play Clock Time: 13 seconds
Game Speed: Normal
Everything else: Optional
Player Skill/CPU Skill

Info
Spoiler
QB Accuracy: 23/77 (QBA avg from TheSaints7 QBA Chart)
Pass Blocking: 44/44
WR Catching: 39/39
Run Blocking 55/55
Fumbles: 50/50
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 33/33
Interceptions: 33/33
Pass Coverage: 40/40
Tackling: 33/33
Special Teams
FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 30/30
Punt Power: 55/55
Punt Accuracy: 70/70
Kickoff Power: 60/60
Game Options

Info
Spoiler
Injuries: 54/54
Fatigue: 70/70
Min Player Speed Threshold: 0/0
Penalties

Info

Spoiler
Offside: 99
False Start: 98
Holding: 98
Face Mask: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 10 (testing 40)
Offensive Pass Interference: 10
Punt Catch Interference: 99
Clipping: 33
Intentional Grounding: 65 (Avg awareness of QBs)
Roughing Passer: 80
Roughing Kicker: 30
Auto Subs
Coming Soon
I hope you enjoy "Madden Sliders 15... Rated E for Everyone". Feel free to post box scores (create them here) and your thoughts on the set.

---------------------------------------------

*All changes and pending changes will be posted in RED.

*Liking and rating the thread helps everyone find what they're looking for. Please use the stars at the top to rate and the Like button at the bottom of each post to Like.

Last edited by whosnext00; 11-18-2014 at 01:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

Awesome stuff! Really looking forward to your coach mode set!
Old 11-13-2014, 04:55 PM   #3
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

will be plugging these in and playing them as soon as i get home.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #4
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

I had asked a couple of questions in one of the other threads you had been involved in but since it pertains to this set I decided to repost here. I will finally be getting to do some testing tomorrow. Do either of OPI/DPI setting, 10 or 90, allow for the player ratings to show more than the other? I am leaning toward the 10 setting because all the games I played with Josh's set were pretty low scoring, defensive battles so I wouldn't mind seeing a little more offense. With the Special Team sliders, I have been using PA at 50 and see a lot of punts by both me and the CPU inside the 20, with it set at 100 I would think hitting the coffin corner would be automatic. Will be plugging these in tomorrow, looking forward to it!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 11-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #5
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I had asked a couple of questions in one of the other threads you had been involved in but since it pertains to this set I decided to repost here. I will finally be getting to do some testing tomorrow. Do either of OPI/DPI setting, 10 or 90, allow for the player ratings to show more than the other? I am leaning toward the 10 setting because all the games I played with Josh's set were pretty low scoring, defensive battles so I wouldn't mind seeing a little more offense. With the Special Team sliders, I have been using PA at 50 and see a lot of punts by both me and the CPU inside the 20, with it set at 100 I would think hitting the coffin corner would be automatic. Will be plugging these in tomorrow, looking forward to it!
You're right, I might reduce the Punt Power because it is automatic. That was one of the sliders I paid the least attention too.

I would say the 10/10 setting shows off the ratings better as far as WR/DBs go. You might want to try 90/10 DPI/OPI, I've been curious as to what this will do. Give it a shot and let me know how it went.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 08:51 PM   #6
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
You're right, I might reduce the Punt Power because it is automatic. That was one of the sliders I paid the least attention too.

I would say the 10/10 setting shows off the ratings better as far as WR/DBs go. You might want to try 90/10 DPI/OPI, I've been curious as to what this will do. Give it a shot and let me know how it went.
Is there something in particular your hoping to see with 90/10 or just curious how it will play. Most of the games I've played have been with 99/99 or 50/75 DPI/OPI and the coverage I think has been too tight. The DBs jump everything, hopefully this will loosen things up a bit.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 11-13-2014, 09:04 PM   #7
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Is there something in particular your hoping to see with 90/10 or just curious how it will play. Most of the games I've played have been with 99/99 or 50/75 DPI/OPI and the coverage I think has been too tight. The DBs jump everything, hopefully this will loosen things up a bit.
I'm just curious to see if both WR and DB play harder. It appears with DPI at 90 they're strongest while OPI at 10 the WR is strongest
Old 11-13-2014, 09:18 PM   #8
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I still find weird things happen with blocking when Pass blocking or run locking is above zero. usually the right guard is the culprit who seems to slide out of the play for no reason; the left giard on pulls to the right will miss the nearest threat; and I have watch the left tackles slide along the LOS to the RG position....smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »