whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "CM" for Coach Mode. - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "CM" for Coach Mode.

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "CM" for Coach Mode. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-14-2014, 05:36 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "CM" for Coach Mode.

Low RTP means less aggressiveness so less pursuit of the QB. I had it at 80 and playing with the Bill (best right now at sacks the QB) agains Chicago I was averaging 4/5 sacks every time. Lowered RTP at 50 (not the only sliders I changed) and I got just 1 the whole game. It has to be said that it was a sack on a screen pass mainly due to a very low pass reaction (2).
Old 11-14-2014, 06:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just finished to play another game: week 2 of my testing CFM against the dolphins. This game both teams had 2 sacks and the best things is that the QB % was pretty good: Orton knocked out of the game had 60.1%, Manuel 59% and Tannehill 66%.

Thanks to Whosnext00. I applied more or less the rule of the totals and could manage a set that so far seems to be pretty good.

Last edited by SunRise; 11-14-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #11
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Question on the fatigue at 96. Won't this make your oline sub out a lot as well? That's always been a pet peeve of mine.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 09:49 PM   #12
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

What kind of scores are you guys seeing with these? I'm considering switching to coach mode. Been playing a lot of different sets and for some reason all my games are low scoring, defensive battles. Hoping maybe coach mode will open it up some.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 11-15-2014, 01:21 AM   #13
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Just wanted to post a highlight from a game I just played. Not sure how it happened but it was hilarious lol:

Oh and I apologize for the terrible quality. Forgot my phone was on the lowest res mode when I took the vid.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 11-15-2014, 01:49 AM   #14
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Just wanted to post a highlight from a game I just played. Not sure how it happened but it was hilarious lol:

Oh and I apologize for the terrible quality. Forgot my phone was on the lowest res mode when I took the vid.
I have seen that before too. I had a DT fly up in the air for no reason and land like a rag doll.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 11-15-2014, 09:19 AM   #15
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRise
Just finished to play another game: week 2 of my testing CFM against the dolphins. This game both teams had 2 sacks and the best things is that the QB % was pretty good: Orton knocked out of the game had 60.1%, Manuel 59% and Tannehill 66%.

Thanks to Whosnext00. I applied more or less the rule of the totals and could manage a set that so far seems to be pretty good.
Sweet. And you used the default vlaues? What about the QBA, did you use 66/66 or the QBA avg?
Old 11-15-2014, 09:22 AM   #16
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Question on the fatigue at 96. Won't this make your oline sub out a lot as well? That's always been a pet peeve of mine.
I haven't seen much subbing for the OL. Fatigue at 96 is great I think because it plays like a real game where players start to lag as the game progresses due to... well... fatigue. I like my 4th RB if I have one to get a carry or two but the fatigue isn't auto-subs so it won't seem like a committee. If you have a big run, your starting RB will be out for 3-4 plays to give him rest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »