Thanks to all the Slider Gurus!! - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Thanks to all the Slider Gurus!!

This is a discussion on Thanks to all the Slider Gurus!! within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #9
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Thanks to all the Slider Gurus!!

oops i forgot that one. rb is 0/50. I havent seen it run heavy. I have noticed that if you cant shut the run down they will continue to run it so that may be the issue. You just have to stuff it a few times. when i played NE they passed 28 times at half because i shut down the run. It is harder at 50 but ive seem to stuff it after some practice. When it was at 15 the cpu had no chance so i tried FoR set but he had it at 60 at first , too high for me so if you still have trouble try lowering it by 5 till you find what you want. im not sure what he is seeing at 51 but i dont want to go any higher.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:04 PM   #10
Pro

tyler28's Arena

also in this new set i have cpu pb at 100 so its 100/ 50 for cpu blocking instead of 0 in the old set.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #11
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Here are some results Saints (me) vs Falcons. This was a very fun and competitive game. I won 24-17, Matt Ryan choked on his game winning drive. He was very erratic throughout the game. I went pass heavy for my offense as i use suggested plays and the teams play book.

Brees 25-45 300 yds 1 td 2int
Ryan 21-35 204 yds 1 td 0 int

running team totals
Saints 19-50 2.6ypc 2tds. Saints run plays are terrible couldnt get anything going. Very good results
Falcons 16-96 6ypc 1td. Good results

Misc notes and stats. Play variance for cpu pass 35 run 16. Started to run at beginning and when tied. Shut it down so they went to pass. 5 sacks by me 2 user controlled 2 blitz 1 coverage. none by computer. hopefully Ryans comp % is a one time issue he seemed to miss a lot of open targets. ive seen better results against other teams. I havent seen very many int by hum. with this set but cpu gets a fair amount and the sliders are almost the same. I really dont want to tweak it cause i held Ryan to only 200yds

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #12
Rookie

Ill be playing around 1130pm est tonight and will get a couple games in ill post results

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »