Home

Thanks to all the Slider Gurus!!

This is a discussion on Thanks to all the Slider Gurus!! within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2014, 01:58 PM   #1
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Thanks to all the Slider Gurus!!

We all know how broken this game can seem sometimes and i want to give a shout out and my appreciation to all those gurus who have helped with their input. I have finally found sliders that i am satisfied with, only after 3 months of trial and error. I have played multiple games testing the latest version i have and I am happy with the results. With all the issues we have came across this is what I have done to try to fix the issues.

QB 15/12 ( Qb acc hasnt been an issue for me on these settings)
PB 0/0 (I am actually seeing less sacks than at 100 for cpu and better animations)
WR 44/44
RB 0/15 (I raised cpu from 0 because they werent running that well i may raise it more.)
Fum. 35/50
Reac. 20/33 ( may lower for cpu still seeing db jump out of nowhere to int a couple times a game)
int 40/30
cov 80/45
tak 15/25

I feel each slider set is personalized so take these for what they are worth to you. I am just happy to be close to being completely done with trying to figure out how to nerf the glitches this year.

Here are my penalties in order.

Penalties are definitly linked to game play and Im having results with these regarding that. However, i stopped looking for penalties to be called because it just doesnt happen and these are for game-play.

I play on ALL Madden fast spead, threshold 0, inj. 57 and fatigue 70
I only change one auto sub, rb to 90/89

I want to thank all those that have help put this together for me; whosnext100,thesliderwisper, Gutterphenom16, charter04, Thesaints7, JaymeeAwesome, JoshC1977, Oraegon1224, tommycoa, Poke, 4thqtrstre5s, rushinplayallgame, and some youtubers I follow Aaerios, MrHurrican, Moonlightswami, and my personal fav. madden series to watch by xxSnEakyPxx!!

You guys have all done a great job!! Thank you!!

Last edited by tyler28; 11-16-2014 at 03:12 PM. Reason: updated set
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #2
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Re: Thanks to all the Slider Gurus!!

I'll be giving these a spin...
Old 11-16-2014, 06:05 PM   #3
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Awesome I hope you you enjoy them and have good critiques about them.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:25 PM   #4
MVP

tyler28's Arena

After the patch i ran into a lot of frustration so i decided to start from scratch and I found FistofRage set for all madden to be a great starting point. (See his thread). So another thanks to his set. Ignore the top slider set. It was pre patch 2.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #5
Rookie

These sliders are amazing. Ill post stats tonight. I am 2-2. I have had 2 tight games and 2 larger spreads (1 win 1 loss). Addicted right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 09:47 AM   #6
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Awesome I'd love to see your stats. I've gone away from these since the patch but I may go back and see how they play now.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:05 AM   #7
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Here are the sliders im currently using. with the old set I was seeing too many bogus int from the cpu so i made a major change with the rec/cov sliders. Now im actually seeing the deep ball being completed and realisic coverage. If you throw a bad pass itll get picked. I hated the cb jumping in front of the wr to pick it off. Also I changed a few penalties around to adapt for game play. Take a look and tell me what you think. I did some testing with the first set compared to these and i like this version better but its all about what works out for you.

Acc 7/7 (lowered and im seeing great comp. % patch tweaked this a bit)
PB 0/100 (patch adjusted the sacks im seeing 6 some games and 0 others but i like this at 100 now)
wr catch 40/42 (realistic drops on both ends)
fumbles 35/35 (seeing at least 0ne per team a game)
reac 5/15
int 45/25 (more than 25 and cpu seems to catch everything it touches)
cov. 85/80
tack 40/40

Penalties

OS 99
FS 1 (with holding at 1 it forms better animations and pocket, resulting in my pb to be 100 so i dont get cheap sacks at 0)
H 1
FM 40 (better tackling wrap ups)
DPI 90
OPI 10
PCI 38
C 45
IG 80
RP 50
RK 30

ing 56 fat 75 th 19 speed Normal (changed from Fast)

In all its a little different I think all the changes are made for the better. Im currently 4-3 with the jets. However i just beat denver and new england back to back. I didnt expect to win both games so im second guessing some stuff to make it a little more difficult for me. Idk though because on week two i got beat 41-17 by green bay and for some reason both teams are under .500 in my cfm right now. Each game has played completely different. Both Geno and Vick keep getting hurt so Pryor has been my main QB. My offense has been a running attack so if i can run on a team i can win. Ive rushed 150 a game and 30 a game currently im at a 5.6 ypc with Ivory but with RB at 0 not sure what else to do. I usually break a long one here and there im not seeing constant 5 ypr like i was pre patch so the 5.6 is a little askew.

Results in order

Oak W37-0
GB L17-41
CHi W31-0
Det L24-27
SD L32-39
DEN W24-6
NE W 20-14

Last edited by tyler28; 12-10-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #8
Rookie

What do you have run block set at for hum/cpu in this new set. I dont like a huge difference. I was using fistofrage and he has cpu run block at 51 and pass block at 0. This resulted in the cpu throwing a lot less and running way more. In your first set it seemed like the cpu mixed it up a lot more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »