whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone... PRO Version - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone... PRO Version

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone... PRO Version within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-19-2014, 10:58 PM   #41
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone... PRO Version

Penalty Slider question - in "Pro" are the effects of the penalty sliders reversed? Seems with offsides, for example, the higher, the more conservative the jump at the snap by the defense....Thus it seems the higher the chance for a penalty on "Pro" level the more conservative the players are, as opposed to the generally understanding of how players react on "All-Pro" & "All-Madden," am I understanding this correctly? If so, this makes actual sense...

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 11-19-2014 at 11:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 01:42 AM   #42
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

The results of this game were while using the sliders I posted in the last post on page 2, which essentially uses the OP's original penalty slider settings, with CPU interception @75 and CPU QB Acc @77...The completion rate for the CPU is still high but @72 the QB seemed to check down fast. The HUM QB Acc i bumped to 1; there were some short pass completions that weren't happening at the "0" accuracy, but I believe adjusting the 3 penalty sliders noted in my slider notes at the end of page 4 of this thread will balance things out...Just my 2 cents....maybe even a HUM QB Acc of 3 would help?

Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
Nov 19, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cleveland Browns ()132114755
Cincinnati Bengals ()270312
Team Stats Comparison
CLECIN
Total Offense419353
Rushing Yards146188
Passing Yards273165
First Downs1621
Punt Return Yards5015
Kick Return Yards095
Total Yards469463
Turnovers13
3rd Down Converstion5-115-16
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/01/1
Penalties0-04-22
Posession Time26:1433:46
Cleveland Browns
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B.Hoyer22/3029231
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
B.Tate201075.33
T.West8405.00
R.Agnew111.00
B.Hoyer1-2-2.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G.Barnidge510821.61
T.Gabriel47218.01
B.Tate4143.50
T.West3124.00
A.Hawkins22412.00
T.Benjamin2157.50
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
J.Thomas21
J.Greco20
A.Mack10
N.McDonald10
G.Barnidge10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Dansby11011
D.Whitner7000
J.Sheard7000
C.Robertson6000
J.Haden5010
T.Gipson5000
A****bin3100
B.Skrine2010
Cincinnati Bengals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Dalton15/3617613
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J.Hill321263.90
G.Bernard10616.10
R.Hewitt111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Green44812.00
J.Gresham34113.61
M.Sanu33511.60
J.Hill2168.00
G.Bernard11616.00
B.Tate177.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
C.Boling30
K.Zeitler20
A.Whitworth20
J.Gresham11
R.Bodine10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
A.Jones50.010
D.Kirkpatrick50.000
E.Lamur40.000
R.Maualuga50.000
R.Nelson40.000
G.Iloka40.000
W.Gilberry41.000
V.Burfict61.000
Old 11-20-2014, 01:52 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Penalty Slider question - in "Pro" are the effects of the penalty sliders reversed? Seems with offsides, for example, the higher, the more conservative the jump at the snap by the defense....Thus it seems the higher the chance for a penalty on "Pro" level the more conservative the players are, as opposed to the generally understanding of how players react on "All-Pro" & "All-Madden," am I understanding this correctly? If so, this makes actual sense...
I don't know, but it would certainly explain what I witnessed last game, something I've never witnessed before. I have my OPI set at 10 (same as DPI), meaning if it works as you suggest, the receiver doesn't have to worry about being physical as no penalty will be called. Well last game I found my TE WIDE open on a post route which resulted in an easy pitch and catch 20 yard TD. After the play I saw they called man to man. When I double checked the replay to see how he was left so wide open and seemingly unaccounted for by the D, I saw him completely truck his defender to the ground about 5 yards into his route. The defender hit the floor and by the time he got up and chased, my TE had already hauled in the easy TD. The animation wasn't the defender slipping or anything dodgy or unnatural looking, my TE literally trucked him to the ground then proceeded to run his post route. Off course no OPI penalty was called either. Was very interesting.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:20 AM   #44
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
I don't know, but it would certainly explain what I witnessed last game, something I've never witnessed before. I have my OPI set at 10 (same as DPI), meaning if it works as you suggest, the receiver doesn't have to worry about being physical as no penalty will be called. Well last game I found my TE WIDE open on a post route which resulted in an easy pitch and catch 20 yard TD. After the play I saw they called man to man. When I double checked the replay to see how he was left so wide open and seemingly unaccounted for by the D, I saw him completely truck his defender to the ground about 5 yards into his route. The defender hit the floor and by the time he got up and chased, my TE had already hauled in the easy TD. The animation wasn't the defender slipping or anything dodgy or unnatural looking, my TE literally trucked him to the ground then proceeded to run his post route. Off course no OPI penalty was called either. Was very interesting.
That is awesome, both the story of the play and the possibility that the sliders actually work in a logical fashion in how they effect the players and how they play in the game.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:32 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The results of this game were while using the sliders I posted in the last post on page 2, which essentially uses the OP's original penalty slider settings, with CPU interception @75 and CPU QB Acc @77...The completion rate for the CPU is still high but @72 the QB seemed to check down fast. The HUM QB Acc i bumped to 1; there were some short pass completions that weren't happening at the "0" accuracy, but I believe adjusting the 3 penalty sliders noted in my slider notes at the end of page 4 of this thread will balance things out...Just my 2 cents....maybe even a HUM QB Acc of 3 would help?
I don't understand why this is happening in your games. I've recently been playing with CPU QBA @ 66 and it's been very realistic. I'm actually coming off of my most enjoyable pro game yet, which was actually my 1st ever LOSS on pro (which had me really excited). I was Jets and played Redskins. I lost in a very tight and competitive 24-20 game. I had a chance to win in but turned it over on downs with 1:20 left. They finished in the victory formation.

They were carving me up on the ground with Alfred Morris. No massive gains but very consistent, and they just kept pounding the rock. He finished with a 6+avg. Roy Helu Jr didn't have as much succes against me, which you wouldn't expect. Very different feel defending both runners. Morris was a handful to bring down and had great vision. Helu was a little quicker but went down mostly after first contact. RGIII was simply managing the game for them, behind their strong ground attack. He did however burn me on at least 2 or 3 big pass plays as I was stacking the box to stop the run. RGIII finished 68% passing. His YPA would've been high. Had some inaccurate throws which you'd expect and wasn't dinking and dunking everything. Was actually opening up off of play action and having shots down the field vs one on one coverage. He was also very pocket aware and scrambled very smartly converting many 3rd downs with his legs, even when I was spying/containing him. Just too athletic. Took a couple sacks only, but was otherwise very effective. Ran the read option great too, and always slid to avoid the hit. Actually dived head first with arms extended to convert a 3rd and 4 play when it didn't look like he'd make it.

On the other side, Vick felt very inaccurate at times for me, completing just 58% of his passes. He did hit a couple of nice intermediate to deep balls, but overall was inconsistent with his accuracy. I also leaned more on my running game behind Ivory who was solid with a 5+avg. It was really a battle of the trenches and RB's and the game kept comparing both runners stats etc. which was a great presentation feel. The QB play was more about who could manage the game better and convert the 3rd and manageable plays. RGIII was much more efficient than I was with Vick. No INT's were thrown all game. RGIII had 3 TD passes while I had 2 with Vick. Thrilling game. Very realistic. So excited for my 1st pro LOSS.

CPU USER:

QBA: 3 66
PB: 0 100
WRC: 44 44
RB: 0 100
Fumble: 33 50

RT: 0 55
INT: 0 44
PC: 3 100
TKL: 10 50

Also, FG and punt accuracy MUST be set to 0 for USER. I have yet to miss a FG or kick a touchback from a punt. Kicking cone is super slow and even at 0 it's ridiculously easy. CPU punt accuracy has been 80 and I don't think they've once pinned me inside my 10 yard line, even when just outside FG range. Thinking I may as well bump theirs up to 100. Don't think it'll make much difference but. They struggle with coffin corner punts it seems.
Old 11-20-2014, 03:11 AM   #46
Pro

guru8's Arena

OVR: 6

I"m in practice mode, and with QBA at 3, I'm seeing balls all over the place, which is good. I threw the ball with Glennon, and then Brees. The animations were great also.
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

'Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon.. you start off fast, and now ya wheezin' in the back" - Jay-Z (2005)
Old 11-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #47
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

The difference between HUM QB ACC of 0,1 and 2 are like night and day...With a ")" I am lucky to complete even 50% of my passes and drop an amazing number of short passes...At 2 I am hitting 80% of my passes...and it seems that the opposing team, no other sliders have been altered from the original, with the exception of OPI & DPI from 10 to 15 and CPU INT to 75....I may have to drop OPI & DPI to 10 and try that...I am assuming the lower the more aggressive the receivers and defenders are?

Some penalty sliders on "Pro" seem to operate opposite those in "All-Pro" & "All-Madden" while others are the same....Have to go though each one again...smh
Old 11-20-2014, 06:28 PM   #48
Rookie

Well, I just had my second loss on pro, and it was in a blowout.

I was Chiefs, CPU was Lions. They won 38-11. Stafford carved me up throwing 75% off about 35 attempts. Threw for 3 TD's and 0 INT's. Bush also carved me up on the ground. Had 100+ yards at 6.2 YPC. That number only dropped due to running the clock out late and having short gains. He was hovering around 9.0 YPC the entire game. Could not stop him OR Stafford. I forced 2 fumbles in the game and had just 3 sacks. Stafford threw some errant balls but was money most of the day. Was the most dominant QB performance by the CPU on pro I've seen yet.

As for me, I threw 3 INT's with Smith and 0 TD's. Not many yards. I just could not pass. My completion rate was about 66% but mostly short to intermediate. I relied heavily on the running game with Charles, and he had a big one. 100+ yards as well with about 7.0 avg. Only in the 4th after just 18 carries, the CPU decided to remove him from the game completely. I've never had this happen to me before on any other difficulty, but it's happening routinely on pro with me. My fatigue is only 61 and my HB subs are 80/85. When Charles, Bell, Peterson, etc. can't even muster 20 carries before being pulled, something's wrong. Otherwise, the gameplay I'm witnessing has been great so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »