Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2014, 07:14 PM   #73
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Thanks..reason I asked was because I had done the traits..but hate that it's done..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im starting over once we all narrow down int's and fumble distribution. It sucks to restart just for the traits but id say do it to get this set at its best. If every qb is set to paranoid and throws ball away id think theyd all play too similar. I actually have trouble with sacks on this set anyhow so i kinda dig it compared to the alternative
Old 12-09-2014, 07:42 PM   #74
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Im starting over once we all narrow down int's and fumble distribution. It sucks to restart just for the traits but id say do it to get this set at its best. If every qb is set to paranoid and throws ball away id think theyd all play too similar. I actually have trouble with sacks on this set anyhow so i kinda dig it compared to the alternative

Was the answer I was looking for

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-09-2014, 09:59 PM   #75
Just started!

EJ Manuel is currently 9/10 138 yards at halftime??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 11:56 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Alright after reading about the pass interference sliders, I decided to change them to 91 for offensive pass interference and 90 for defensive pass interference. I also moved both human and AI INT to 40.

I'll update the sliders on page 1.

Anyway, for at least 1 game, the sliders played perfectly.

Titans vs. Me(chiefs)

Down 20-13 with 3:35 seconds left, i faced 4th and 7 on the Titans 13. Ran a mesh play and hit Binns in the corner of the endzone. Yay, TD. But wait its reviewd. It was razor sharp play. He had his right foot down, but his left foot was so close to the sideline that I couoldn't tell. I was actually sweating the review.....Play stands TD. ALl tied up. The Titans get the ball and move up to the 35 before I stop them and they punt.

D'Andre Thomas Gets it on the right sideline, is stacked up at the 20, but spins out of it cuts to the left, Jukes a Titan at the 40 and only had the punter to beat and raced past him for a 85 yard punt return TD!!!

27-20 and Mettenburger has them on the move. From the KC 45 yard line Washington breaks down the seam and has a step....Just over thrown. They pick up a fiorst down and a few plays later, just misses a guy on an overthrow at the back of the endzone. Comes down to 4th and 2 and Houston stops him on a scramble to end the game.

Great game.

Mettenburger was 25-40 for 241 with 1 TD and 1 pick. Sacked 4 times.
Smith was 19-40 for 266 with 1 TD and 1 pick. Sacked 3 times.

Sankey was 16-94 with 2 fumbles lost. Green ran 15 for 71 and 1 TD.
Charles was 22 for 83 and 1 TD.

Derrick Johnson had 15 tackles 11 solo 1 INT and 1 Forced Fumble. I was only controlling the DT. He was all over the place.

Best game of MAdden I have played since 2005.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:05 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtruth
EJ Manuel is currently 9/10 138 yards at halftime??
It can happen. It really depends on the types of defenses called and down and distance. 9/10 for 50 yards is fine if you are giving them short stuff.

I see stuff like that from time to time. I had 1 game where Ryan Fitzpatrick(me) thre 5 picks in the first half when I was forcing stuff while RGIII completed 13/14 and the game was over in the 2nd quarter.

But I've played enough games with the sliders and if you call the right defenses, I've seen AI QBs start off 3/10.

Just play a couple games and see report back.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:09 AM   #78
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Ive got some feedback on what i saw in two games with hum int at 25 and 75. This is a short summary i had something more indepth but im typing on the ps4 browser and clicked the wrong button and lost it all. Grrrrr. So here goes and take it with a keg of salt as it was only two games. At 25 the AI qb seemed more comfortable taking shots more often (2 very deep shots one complete on a 74 yarder where his receiver had a step on my guy) and taking chances like he knew i couldnt pick him off. Weird if thats the case but okay. At 75 he more or less dink and dunked as it seemed the opposite like he knew to be careful. He went medium if the coverage wasnt there. At 25 balls thrown toward my defenders hit the helmet and at 75 hit the hands. From my observation it seems hum int needs more testing in the 50-75 range for a sweet spot or maybe left alone at 50. I also think fumbles at 3 may be the sweet spot. At 2 i saw too many but at 4 although it was the right amount i see they get recovered by the offense quickly. Cpu int at 40 is spot on dbs arent mindreaders but you still get punished for mistakes. Hope this helps man sorry to be vague but im super ticked at my ps4 and myself right now.

No picks for me either game. I chalk it up to @25 near impossible to get one and @75 AI qb playing it safe. Id say try it at 100 and move down in increments of 10 for the fast answer or tweak between 50-75. Im dumbfounded here honestly.
Updated on page 1. 4 is definitely the sweet spot for fumbles where I have the tackle sliders.

I changed quite a few of the penalty sliders so be sure to check them all out. Good luck.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:26 AM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Game 2.....

Redskins @ Texans(me)

The game started out great, the Texans intercepted RGIII on the first drive, but Ryan Fitzpatrick stinks. Foster got them down to the 5 yard line with a few carries, but then Fitzpatrick threw a terrible pick 6 on the goal line. The defense baited me and jumped a quick out route. Behind 4 first half turnovers, the Texans faced a 31-7 deficit at half time. But Texans made some half-time adjustments and started getting to Griffin. Forcing 2 second half fumbles. In the end, Foster played great, he had 105 yards rushing and a TD on 22 carries and added 60 yards receiving.

Posey dropped a TD in the endzone with 4 minutes left with the score 31-23, had to settle for a FG, and couldn't get the ball back. The comeback came up short with the Texans falling 31-26 at home.

Madden is fun again. Saw a holding call in the last game.

The only thing I may change is moving human tackling back to 7 and AI run block to 50.

I love seeing fumbles, but don't want too many. The sliders are really sensative, 1 point makes a huge amount of difference.

Anyway, any feedback would be great.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:54 AM   #80
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Fist I'm not sure about the OPI & DPI..I love the interaction at 10 and 10...players are diving, jumping and fighting at 10..its a work of art.

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »