Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Fist I'm not sure about the OPI & DPI..I love the interaction at 10 and 10...players are diving, jumping and fighting at 10..its a work of art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its really hard to say. Actually I am happy with both. Its very possible its all a placebo effect with the pass interference penalties. All we know is that they don't work.

Really the only way to test them out completely is to put everything at default and then everything at default with them at 0 and then at 100.

Every game is so different, its really hard for me to draw a conclusion on this, unlike the other sliders, things are quite obvious.

Keep me posted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #82
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Its really hard to say. Actually I am happy with both. Its very possible its all a placebo effect with the pass interference penalties. All we know is that they don't work.

Really the only way to test them out completely is to put everything at default and then everything at default with them at 0 and then at 100.

Every game is so different, its really hard for me to draw a conclusion on this, unlike the other sliders, things are quite obvious.

Keep me posted.

Im interested to see where you land on this with 91/90 vs 10/10. Ive read all the arguments and theories in favor for each. Gonna plug in all the new changes i have time tonight for a good 3 to 4 test games.

In the past ive jumped ship from All Madden to Armor&Swords AP set and i saw plenty of holding animations and calls on his set that i never saw on other sets . Ive also seen the animations for pass interference on his set although it never got called. Its my belief that the potential is there for all penalties to be called so long as the correlating sliders that provide specific animations line up. It would make perfect sense considering how the penalty sliders are tethered to the gameplay. Its like one big slider Rubiks Cube.

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 12-10-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Im interested to see where you land on this with 91/90 vs 10/10. Ive read all the arguments and theories in favor for each. Gonna plug in all the new changes i have time tonight for a good 3 to 4 test games.

In the past ive jumped ship from All Madden to Armor&Swords AP set and i saw plenty of holding animations and calls on his set that i never saw on other sets . Ive also seen the animations for pass interference on his set although it never got called. Its my belief that the potential is there for all penalties to be called so long as the correlating sliders that provide specific animations line up. It would make perfect sense considering how the penalty sliders are tethered to the gameplay. Its like one big slider Rubiks Cube.
I'm really going to pay attention to the receiver animations in the next game. I will say that I saw a Redskin WR go up in a crowd and take one away from the Texans in the endzone last night with the PI high.

I have had human team INTs in back to back games with INT at 40 and the PI high. This could all be coincidence, but I went many games with no INTs with low PI and INT at 50.

I doubt it makes much difference in the long run. I got about the same passing stats with both.

Unfortunately we know some of the penalty sliders don't work in the sense they don't increase penalties. The question is, do they trigger animations? Its hard to say, we need some people who have an entire day to play at 0 and then at 100 and see if they are getting crazy animations at either end of the spectrum.

A lot of times, crazy good animations will pop up out of no where regardless of the settings only to go multiple games with never seeing it again.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #84
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Just a bit of an early observation with the new settings but the cpu offense feels extremely overpowered. Every run nets at least 5 yards and the qb comp % is high along with higher yards. Im talking 10/11 80-100 yards per quarter on average. The cpu does alot of over the middle passing and the receiver is usually alone seemingly getting a speed boost when he makes the cut inside. It feels very repetitive now and i was in love with how they played before. It could very well be aggressiveness due to the change in the pass interference slider

Just some specs on how i play to give you insight incase its my style of play and not the sliders. Id describe it as lax but still smart play.

I always use the defender highlighted unless its not a dt/de in which case i switch back to one of those otherwise i NEVER switch pre or post play.

I have the defensive mini game set to off, no feedback on jumping the snap or tackle cone at all.

Also i have always been a fan of not using playbooks (boos showering down right now from the purists lol) but i really enjoy the sense of plays being called in and i always liked gameflow so what i do is use quick playcalling and forced myself to use the play displayed.

Im going to play again to see if it was the exception and not the rule but im no longer seeing the variety i saw before. Also the AI calls more passes than runs it seems. Could just be a case of i need to step up my game but i see less third downs by the AI because they can get first down on first or second down pretty frequently. Their just driving at will. Help me Obi Wan lol
Old 12-10-2014, 09:11 PM   #85
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Fin or fist what was the set from a couple days ago I did not save them..ugh lol

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 09:19 PM   #86
Rookie

Shadowthedemon's Arena

I dunno exactly what version of your set I have (I got it at some point last week) but I played a game, very fun interesting game. Provided a decent challenge, only downside was Russel Wilson couldn't complete a pass to save his life (He was like 5/17 at one point) and fumbled the ball a bit. But I did like what I saw in the other aspects of the game.

One thing that I thoroughly enjoyed was I tossed it downfield to a recievers (I was playing as the 9ers, I'm pretty sure it was Johnson) and he jumped up in the middle of a crowd (like 3 defensive players) and grabbed the ball, it got stripped and went for incomplete on the way down. But I was god damn amazed that could happen without user catch.

Another fun play was Hyde was subbed in, it was a simple counter play to the right, upon snapping the ball everyone crashed down on the right side, Hyde got caught up on the FB, so I spun move to the left and it confused the defense. I took it down like 58 yards before the safety chased him down from behind, it was quite interesting... I gotta play some more and I'll leave more feeback. Keep up on the good sliders man!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:31 PM   #87
Hall Of Fame

Really the main change over the past few days has been the pass interference slider and reducing the int slider. Move the pi sliders back to 10 and put user int back to 50.

I am going to move Ai run block to 50 and human tackle to 7. That should be it.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #88
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Really the main change over the past few days has been the pass interference slider and reducing the int slider. Move the pi sliders back to 10 and put user int back to 50.

I am going to move Ai run block to 50 and human tackle to 7. That should be it.

Got ya..was just curious the difference..still have interference 10..just FYI to anyone who has edited QB traits..u will never sack QB with these lol..so happy that I can go back to rosters that are not edited..

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »