Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #97
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I seen some very good running by CPU..I have found that with the way it is..CPU RB tend to play to their ability..when I played with Higher numbers all backs tended to turn into Marshawn Lynch..they just Break Tackles left and right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to see the AI throw out the stiff arm just a bit more and just a little more open field moves.

I may have to up the AI tackling a hair because I am finding it pretty easy to get 100 yard rushing games.

I think I'm being picky at this point, because it plays a pretty good game of football. I just always want perfection.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #98
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I seen some very good running by CPU..I have found that with the way it is..CPU RB tend to play to their ability..when I played with Higher numbers all backs tended to turn into Marshawn Lynch..they just Break Tackles left and right

How are human ints going for you actually either of you guys. Do you see them in just pressure situations or do you ever see the CPU QB throw up a duck? Long passes short passes? Im just trying to see if theres a variety there or not

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 12-11-2014 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:30 PM   #99
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I wanted to ask you about offsides as far as what you wanted to see moving it from 75 to 90? I figure since i never see an offside penalty there would be a different reason. The other thing for me personally was the cpu offense has been near automatic against me as a whole. I cant get pressure and i think thats the issue and also why im yet to see a human int. Was wondering if thats me needing to play smarter or can i tweak anything. I take the plays i get on offense as well as defense.

I dig fumbles as is but if you have better solutions for qb fumbles while maintaining the amount of fumbles im for that instead.

I'm also interested in why u raised offsides

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #100
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
How are human ints going for you actually either of you guys. Do you see them in just pressure situations or do you ever see the CPU QB throw up a duck? Long passes short passes? Im just trying to see if theres a variety there or not

just to give u guys a heads up..I almost always play RE and rush the QB 80% of the time..I use the no switch rule just as a point..once I pick who I am on D I stick to that player for the whole down...what that said yes I'm seeing INTs from my teammates..yes 70% have come when I or my dlinemen create pressure..but seen a few poor passes by CPU QB and just good play by my DB's

Old 12-11-2014, 05:04 PM   #101
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
I wanted to ask you about offsides as far as what you wanted to see moving it from 75 to 90? I figure since i never see an offside penalty there would be a different reason. The other thing for me personally was the cpu offense has been near automatic against me as a whole. I cant get pressure and i think thats the issue and also why im yet to see a human int. Was wondering if thats me needing to play smarter or can i tweak anything. I take the plays i get on offense as well as defense.

I dig fumbles as is but if you have better solutions for qb fumbles while maintaining the amount of fumbles im for that instead.
Do you use the defensive adjustments? for example on 3rd and 5 do you hit triangle and guess underneath or outside patterns. The zones are pretty bad in the game so if you don't get pressure, its probably going to be complete. Also call out defensive line adjustments or blitz a LB on the fly.

Let me work on something for you. I might deviate from trying to keep the AI and Human as close as possible in the sliders.

What are you guys happy with and what do you want to see changed and I will make some changes. I'm actually pretty happy overall with the Human offense. I am going to make the human running just a bit more difficult.

I moved the Offsides slider up in hopes of getting some encroachment. It didn't work so I will put it back down. I used to see offsides, it's gone since the patch.

I will post an entirely new set on page 1 and leave the old set up there as well so we will have a point of reference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 05:34 PM   #102
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Do you use the defensive adjustments? for example on 3rd and 5 do you hit triangle and guess underneath or outside patterns. The zones are pretty bad in the game so if you don't get pressure, its probably going to be complete. Also call out defensive line adjustments or blitz a LB on the fly.

Let me work on something for you. I might deviate from trying to keep the AI and Human as close as possible in the sliders.

What are you guys happy with and what do you want to see changed and I will make some changes. I'm actually pretty happy overall with the Human offense. I am going to make the human running just a bit more difficult.

I moved the Offsides slider up in hopes of getting some encroachment. It didn't work so I will put it back down. I used to see offsides, it's gone since the patch.

I will post an entirely new set on page 1 and leave the old set up there as well so we will have a point of reference.

Got ya..to be honest I love where the game is at right now..it's a challenge but also does not appear to be normal AM boosted..I wouldn't change a thing..only thing I noticed with Offside at 90 was a quicker jump by linemen on both sides which is good with me..again everything is going well so far with this set..I don't think any changes are needed on my end..I have two CFM one with Houston the other Oakland..games are hard and I lose when I should which is a lot with Oakland..

Old 12-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #103
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage

Kind of embarrassing to say so but i dont use adjustments. I understand football quite well i just enjoy the game better this way. I like taking what i get and leaving it on the field. Ive never been an x's and o's guys. Never been a hot route, audible, package, scheme type player. More of a casual Madden player.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:16 PM   #104
Rookie

spartyon6686's Arena

OVR: 10

I just played Falcons (CPU) vs Panthers and Matt Bryant (ATL) was 0/2 fg and 3/7 XP. Is field goal accuracy at 0 necessary?

I threw four picks with Newton and he missed his throws badly. Just throwing to the other team. Whereas Matt Ryan threw 5tds and 372 yards. I couldn't stop the passing attack even with defensive adjustments. Steven Jackson also ran all over me and it took 2-4 guys to tackle him and even then he'd fall down 3yrds in front of him. In total I lost 45-35 and ATL put up 486 offensive yards to my 293. Both sides had a fumble lost.

CPU offense was unbeatable and I couldn't throw to save my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »