FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-16-2014, 01:41 AM   #161
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
These are playing pretty solid. Not really seeing the sack issue.

I am going to bump up AI QB and AI tackling to 6 for me, but anywhere from 5 to 7 works. The AI has a pretty decent run game. Very hard to hold them under 100.

Done testing, going to just leave them and finally start the franchise tomorrow.

I'll let it play out., I'll post stats after 5 games.
Feels nice to get immersed and forget about the sliders. My only change was raising AI tackling from 32 to 36. At 40 i fumbled a few too many times off big hits and at 32 i ran wild like Hulkamania. 36 seems like the logical happy medium. Barring any big changes im pretty much set too.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:29 AM   #162
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
These are playing pretty solid. Not really seeing the sack issue.

I am going to bump up AI QB and AI tackling to 6 for me, but anywhere from 5 to 7 works. The AI has a pretty decent run game. Very hard to hold them under 100.

Done testing, going to just leave them and finally start the franchise tomorrow.

I'll let it play out., I'll post stats after 5 games.

What team do you play with? Do you play with the dl?maybe those who use the dl are having harder time to sack the qb. While those who play with DB has easier time? I don't know why some People doesn't have issues and others do. Something I'm missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2014, 08:53 AM   #163
Rookie

spartyon6686's Arena

OVR: 10

After a half season with the Raiders (Year 2), I'm leading the league in sacks and fumble recoveries/forced fumbles and lowest in the league in interceptions. My defense is 22nd in the league offense is 3rd. DBs constantly drop picks.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:14 AM   #164
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
What team do you play with? Do you play with the dl?maybe those who use the dl are having harder time to sack the qb. While those who play with DB has easier time? I don't know why some People doesn't have issues and others do. Something I'm missing

I play with the defensive tackle and let all the other defenders do their own thing. I never play with anything else. The sliders were designed with that in mind.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:23 AM   #165
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartyon6686
After a half season with the Raiders (Year 2), I'm leading the league in sacks and fumble recoveries/forced fumbles and lowest in the league in interceptions. My defense is 22nd in the league offense is 3rd. DBs constantly drop picks.
I'm not surprised that a human controlled team would lead the league in sacks. I get usually between 2 and 6 a game. On a game by game basis it doesn't look bad, but I wouldn't be surprised if any user team would have 50 to 80 sacks per year.

Up the fumble slider up 1 tick for the AI.

Up AI tackling to 36-40.

How many picks do you have?
Old 12-16-2014, 01:56 PM   #166
Rookie

spartyon6686's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I'm not surprised that a human controlled team would lead the league in sacks. I get usually between 2 and 6 a game. On a game by game basis it doesn't look bad, but I wouldn't be surprised if any user team would have 50 to 80 sacks per year.

Up the fumble slider up 1 tick for the AI.

Up AI tackling to 36-40.

How many picks do you have?
I only have 5 through 11 games. I signed Prince Amukamara and Ladarius Webb and Webb has two and Prince has none.

Last edited by spartyon6686; 12-16-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:10 PM   #167
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartyon6686
I only have 4 through 8 games. I signed Prince Amukamara and Ladarius Webb and Webb has two and Prince has none.
Well Oakland in real life only has 7 through 14 games so .5 per game. Seattle only has 10 through 14 games.

What is the league leader at in your franchise?

I usually see 1 to 2 per game just controlling the DT. Some games I see zero. I would wait and see what you end the season at, because I definitely see them at a frequency that seems legit.

How many fumbles have you forced and recovered?
Old 12-16-2014, 03:08 PM   #168
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok so I was still having issues at times with sacks..fist ur set def helped but I had to do some more testing..with that said..I play normally as RE and love rushing QB..so this is what I did to help..no jump snap unless using wide 9 nickel..also changed pass coverage for both HUM and CPU to 0..I was starting to notice on man coverage calls (as I run a lot of press) CPU just wouldn't throw unless WIDE open..so have done this to help QB..now this is working for me and I like the coverage I'm seeing hope it helps so

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »