FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-16-2014, 03:13 PM   #169
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I've played 4 games with the chargers. I'm 3-1. I had 3 picks the very first game and none since. I get plenty of fumbles. So far the sliders play pretty good. Each game has been different. A couple of last minute wins a loss and a blow out win. I just noticed you play on slow speed I've been on normal and they have worked just fine.
Old 12-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #170
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Ok so I was still having issues at times with sacks..fist ur set def helped but I had to do some more testing..with that said..I play normally as RE and love rushing QB..so this is what I did to help..no jump snap unless using wide 9 nickel..also changed pass coverage for both HUM and CPU to 0..I was starting to notice on man coverage calls (as I run a lot of press) CPU just wouldn't throw unless WIDE open..so have done this to help QB..now this is working for me and I like the coverage I'm seeing hope it helps so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is the AI able to cover your receivers? Do you still get Ints? Do you use AI ACC at 5?

I might try this and lower both human and AI to 5 QBA.
Old 12-16-2014, 03:25 PM   #171
Hall Of Fame

Thumbs down Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I've played 4 games with the chargers. I'm 3-1. I had 3 picks the very first game and none since. I get plenty of fumbles. So far the sliders play pretty good. Each game has been different. A couple of last minute wins a loss and a blow out win. I just noticed you play on slow speed I've been on normal and they have worked just fine.
Sounds good. Are you getting too many fumbles? I love to see fumbles but I am trying to find the perfect combo where anyone could fumble at any time, but there aren't too many. So far, there may be a tad too many. But that's a heck of a lot better than not enough. That slider is very sensitive. 1 point can make all the difference in the world.
Old 12-16-2014, 03:33 PM   #172
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I think it really depends on the team and carry rating. I only had a couple on Wilson. 2 vs the cards. And only 2 vs. The bills and they lit me up rushing. Not until I played the jags did I see a lot of fumbles 5 by them to be exact. 3 were on special team hits. I'm also interested to see how coverage at 0 works out.
Old 12-16-2014, 03:48 PM   #173
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
I think it really depends on the team and carry rating. I only had a couple on Wilson. 2 vs the cards. And only 2 vs. The bills and they lit me up rushing. Not until I played the jags did I see a lot of fumbles 5 by them to be exact. 3 were on special team hits. I'm also interested to see how coverage at 0 works out.
Ideally we would see about 3 to 4 fumbles per game total and about 1 to 2 lost per game.

Try a game with coverage 0 and report back. That might be the key. 0 coverage with accuracy down to 5 or less for both human and AI.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:51 PM   #174
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Just finished a win vs. The Jets 32-29 in ot. I used your version 2 sliders with coverage at 30. Both qbs. Passed for over 400 this is a first for me but the other games have all played different. I only had one sack so I'm not sure why people are having sack issues. 2 fumble caused and one pick. Everything seemed in check and it was a fun game.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:57 PM   #175
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Just finished a win vs. The Jets 32-29 in ot. I used your version 2 sliders with coverage at 30. Both qbs. Passed for over 400 this is a first for me but the other games have all played different. I only had one sack so I'm not sure why people are having sack issues. 2 fumble caused and one pick. Everything seemed in check and it was a fun game.
So you were using just the base set 2, no changes with the low number for each category that had ranges?

Sounds like a great game.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:18 PM   #176
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Ok so I was still having issues at times with sacks..fist ur set def helped but I had to do some more testing..with that said..I play normally as RE and love rushing QB..so this is what I did to help..no jump snap unless using wide 9 nickel..also changed pass coverage for both HUM and CPU to 0..I was starting to notice on man coverage calls (as I run a lot of press) CPU just wouldn't throw unless WIDE open..so have done this to help QB..now this is working for me and I like the coverage I'm seeing hope it helps so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far what worked the best for me is to use this set (I few tweaks of my own) with the roster edit (paranoid). These gave me the best results of everything I tried so far.

I know the roster edit is something we don't like much since it will last for 4 or 5 years until all rookies start to populate the league but I just couldn't stand more 5 sack avg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »