FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 25 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-19-2014, 04:34 PM   #193
All Star

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Falling into slider hell is so easy in this game because of how dynamic the game play can be from game to game.

For example in my week 16 game against Indy, Luck comes out and is as awful as I've seen. He starts off 1-8 and is missing passes all over the place. I'm leading 7-3 midway through the second quarter and I have to quit the defensive shootout.

Restart the game the next day. I'm down 28-10 midway through the second quarter and Luck looks like Montana did in the Super Bowl against Denver. I rally and lose in OT 51-48 in probably the greatest Madden game I've ever played and I've been playing them since 1990.

Didn't make any changes from the game I had to quit to the restart. I think it would be best to just play them out for at least 8 games in CFM only. I think that's the biggest problem with the majority of these slider threads. Too many knee jerk reactions and changes. This set saved the game for me. Thanks Fist!
Old 12-19-2014, 04:53 PM   #194
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

Woofta..... Just played game 1 vs STL (Im Mn) and Lost in OT. Got zero sacks, only came close once. I edited all the QBs to paranoid, and im using the 2nd set from the first page. I intend to play well into the night, after 8 games, I'll post detailed results/statistics and such.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:54 PM   #195
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

In the mean time, any advice on slowing down the CPU pass would be cool, I gave up over 400 yards to Bradford, and Im terrified of Tom Brady next week.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:02 PM   #196
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Talking Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Falling into slider hell is so easy in this game because of how dynamic the game play can be from game to game.

For example in my week 16 game against Indy, Luck comes out and is as awful as I've seen. He starts off 1-8 and is missing passes all over the place. I'm leading 7-3 midway through the second quarter and I have to quit the defensive shootout.

Restart the game the next day. I'm down 28-10 midway through the second quarter and Luck looks like Montana did in the Super Bowl against Denver. I rally and lose in OT 51-48 in probably the greatest Madden game I've ever played and I've been playing them since 1990.

Didn't make any changes from the game I had to quit to the restart. I think it would be best to just play them out for at least 8 games in CFM only. I think that's the biggest problem with the majority of these slider threads. Too many knee jerk reactions and changes. This set saved the game for me. Thanks Fist!
Cant argue with that. IRL theres eight teams still in single digits for ints. At least 8 games is a good amount of testing. Ive had slideritis so long im finding fault where there is none. Heck ill be happy with a human int every third game at this point i just want to play and stop worrying about it.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:42 PM   #197
All Star

therizing02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Cant argue with that. IRL theres eight teams still in single digits for ints. At least 8 games is a good amount of testing. Ive had slideritis so long im finding fault where there is none. Heck ill be happy with a human int every third game at this point i just want to play and stop worrying about it.
I hear ya man. If I were to change anything it would be the int slider only. Maybe go to 45 and see what happens. But, play with the new setting for 5 games. I had 3 int's vs. Clausen and the Bears, 1 against Foles, and 1 against Luck with the slider at 40 and everything else the same as the original post except CPU QBA at 5.

Just out of curiosity, I assume you're using the Dolphins who have a good secondary, check their confidence rating because that has a huge effect on how your team plays in CFM....
Old 12-19-2014, 06:38 PM   #198
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
I hear ya man. If I were to change anything it would be the int slider only. Maybe go to 45 and see what happens. But, play with the new setting for 5 games. I had 3 int's vs. Clausen and the Bears, 1 against Foles, and 1 against Luck with the slider at 40 and everything else the same as the original post except CPU QBA at 5.

Just out of curiosity, I assume you're using the Dolphins who have a good secondary, check their confidence rating because that has a huge effect on how your team plays in CFM....
I will check it out and let you know thanks. Ive been using Set 2 for cfm i enjoy that one alot.

I play a very laid back style. I use quick play call and ALWAYS take the given play kind of what gameflow did. I never switch on defense, never use defensive adjustments (i know i know lol) and only control the de's or dt's, on offense i dont user catch and i never hot route. I do occasionally audible if i feel i absolutely know what the the defense is committing to or its a pass on 3rd and inches and i really need a first. I know its an odd way of playing especially since i have a good understand of football and should take advantage of Madden as a learning tool. Truth is i enjoy playing this way.

The one combo that has worked for me where i DID see hum int was with cpu qb acc at 3, hum int at 45 and human coverage at 35.

Hehe i definitely agree Miami has a good secondary, i think thats why my personal lack of hum ints has me so frustrated. I checked out confidence for my secondary the team average is around 55 through five games and im 3-2. Maybe confidence IS the issue.

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 12-19-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #199
All Star

therizing02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I will check it out and let you know thanks. Ive been using Set 2 for cfm i enjoy that one alot.

I play a very laid back style. I use quick play call and ALWAYS take the given play kind of what gameflow did. I never switch on defense, never use defensive adjustments (i know i know lol) and only control the de's or dt's, on offense i dont user catch and i never hot route. I do occasionally audible if i feel i absolutely know what the the defense is committing to or its a pass on 3rd and inches and i really need a first. I know its an odd way of playing especially since i have a good understand of football and should take advantage of Madden as a learning tool. Truth is i enjoy playing this way.

The one combo that has worked for me where i DID see hum int was with cpu qb acc at 3, hum int at 45 and human coverage at 35.

Hehe i definitely agree Miami has a good secondary, i think thats why my personal lack of hum ints has me so frustrated. I checked out confidence for my secondary the team average is around 55
I switched to the Quick call when I switched to these sliders. I do call my own plays on defense though. The CPU rushing game with these sliders is so good that I really have to focus on personnel and formation to stop it. It's difficult, but it can happen. No other house rules necessary.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:48 PM   #200
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
I switched to the Quick call when I switched to these sliders. I do call my own plays on defense though. The CPU rushing game with these sliders is so good that I really have to focus on personnel and formation to stop it. It's difficult, but it can happen. No other house rules necessary.
Do any of the assist options hold any bearing? Especially with the way that i play ive wondered that. I use the same assists as Fist and i have the tackling cone and feedback set to off. Unless its up the gut my other guys usually make the tackle with my guy in pursuit of the runner. Alot of the time for me its a dice roll when i commit which side to shed towards on outside runs. And i rarely use square (ps4) i usually make the safe tackle with x

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 12-19-2014 at 07:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »