FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 26 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-20-2014, 12:12 AM   #201
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ive tried it for a while, I have a set i used under "Thanks to all the slider Gurus" thread. The issue i ran into with that set with the reaction low and coverage high , is over time it was like i was playing the same game over and over. I mean no matter what defense i played against ie; Seattle or Jacksonville, it played out the same. I had about the same yardage everygame regardless the ratings of the def. All this seemed to happen after the latest patch until then i was seeing really good things so dont get me wrong i loved the set (for a while till i noticed this) and then i saw it all the time. A good thing i saw was the long ball being completed but i couldnt get past the stats being the same every game.

With this set on the OP im 10 games in and every game has been different. I feel this set somehow brings out the ratings of the teams i play against. It has been quite nice and i dont plan on changing anything. I started testing when madden came out and this is the first time I have been satisfied. No slider set is going to be perfect , we are just going to have to accept that. There may be a shortage of int. with this set but I dont want to tweak it to where everything is messed up again so im leaving it. I can live with the shortage of int to get a better quality game overall.

Thank u for ur response..however it appears to be working great for me..each their own..I'm using Raiders for this set..held jets and houston to good numbers in air..houston was able to hit A Johnson for two nice long bombs..lost both games by 7..then played Pats and got just killed through air with Brady..was able to get some pressure with Mack..total sacks through those three games 6..also % was above right..Fitz 60 with lost pass Brady 68%..so far so good..also stopping run very hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-20-2014, 01:50 AM   #202
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I will check it out and let you know thanks. Ive been using Set 2 for cfm i enjoy that one alot.

I play a very laid back style. I use quick play call and ALWAYS take the given play kind of what gameflow did. I never switch on defense, never use defensive adjustments (i know i know lol) and only control the de's or dt's, on offense i dont user catch and i never hot route. I do occasionally audible if i feel i absolutely know what the the defense is committing to or its a pass on 3rd and inches and i really need a first. I know its an odd way of playing especially since i have a good understand of football and should take advantage of Madden as a learning tool. Truth is i enjoy playing this way.

The one combo that has worked for me where i DID see hum int was with cpu qb acc at 3, hum int at 45 and human coverage at 35.
I play the EXACT same way. Its cool to see that someone else does, it helps me believe in the slider's even more.
Old 12-20-2014, 11:48 AM   #203
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
I play the EXACT same way. Its cool to see that someone else does, it helps me believe in the slider's even more.
That's really how these sliders were set up.

I play only as the DT, don't switch unless way downfield and my defenders are taking a bad angle on a play that should be run down.

I don't hot route receivers, I will change the direction of a run if the AI is stacking one side.

I call a play that is one of the first 9 that come up on suggestions.

That's about it.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:23 PM   #204
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Sorry about all the nitpicking guys im seeing hum ints now. Mr. F'n impatience over here lol. Gonna enjoy my cfm now. Using Set 2 everything as is except hum int at 45 and cpu int at 35. I finally let go of the idea i had to have hum coverage at 35. For the safe ranges Fist laid out i have

Cpu qb acc at 5
Cpu run block at 45
Cpu fumbles at 5
Cpu tackling at 40

Set plays awesome have fun and avoid sliteritis Thanks for the set Fist ill keep thanking you every day til Madden 16 comes out. Im grateful to all you guys Madden would suck without this site and the awesome people that give advice on it.

Enough of the sappy ive got asses to kick!

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 12-20-2014 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 04:03 PM   #205
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Hey Fist ive got a question for you now that ive squared away my Dolphins CFM. Two things ive been wanting to try out separately from my team cfm is a "coach mode" coach CFM and id like to try an individual player cfm either a balanced qb or a power rb. Would your set(s) work for either and if not could you or anyone point me in the right direction to a set? Ive seen that there are coach mode sets but i havent seen any updated post patch and ive never seen a set specifically geared toward player cfm
Old 12-20-2014, 04:36 PM   #206
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Hey Fist ive got a question for you now that ive squared away my Dolphins CFM. Two things ive been wanting to try out separately from my team cfm is a "coach mode" coach CFM and id like to try an individual player cfm either a balanced qb or a power rb. Would your set(s) work for either and if not could you or anyone point me in the right direction to a set? Ive seen that there are coach mode sets but i havent seen any updated post patch and ive never seen a set specifically geared toward player cfm
Though I haven't personally tried them on coach mode, there is someone in Joshc's thread that says his latest set plays great in coach mode. You might want to give those a try.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 12-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #207
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
I have no idea how they would play. I would imagine if you were playing coach mode, you may want to put in the AI sliders in set 2 for both human and AI.
Old 12-29-2014, 12:16 PM   #208
Hall Of Fame

Adding a set 3 for a little more wide open gameplay while keeping the Human running game toned down.. Trying to get the AI to be a little better at scoring from inside the redzone. This should promote more scoring as well as seeing more inaccurate throws and more realistic comp%.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »