FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 27 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-29-2014, 02:36 PM   #209
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Interesting. .what are some of your stats? Is it still competitive?
Old 12-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #210
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Interesting. .what are some of your stats? Is it still competitive?
Yes. The AI had been too low scoring. You'd think that the increased catch would make it unbalanced, but its about spot on. The receivers will fight for the jump balls.

You may not see enough human INT's, so you can bump that up. But don't bump it above 35 or the AI long ball goes away.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:48 PM   #211
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Yes. The AI had been too low scoring. You'd think that the increased catch would make it unbalanced, but its about spot on. The receivers will fight for the jump balls.

You may not see enough human INT's, so you can bump that up. But don't bump it above 35 or the AI long ball goes away.
Do you get realistic % from the CPU? And are the games competitive? I tried your Set 2 and they gave a good challenge for me on offense but the CPU running game absolutely killed me.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #212
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I also really enjoy your previous set because of the challenge. Do you prefer this set over set 2 or is it just another option. I have just seen when i drop pr/pc low it becomes to easy to pass and score and ya the catch thing i dont understand but who knows anymore. I would just like to know what set is giving u the best results/ challenge
Old 12-29-2014, 02:59 PM   #213
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
Do you get realistic % from the CPU? And are the games competitive? I tried your Set 2 and they gave a good challenge for me on offense but the CPU running game absolutely killed me.
They give me a good challenge. If the AI run game is too powerful, lower the blocking to 40 and go from there. The % are good, lots of erratic throws by medicore QBs if they are pressured. If the QBs have time and set their feet, the WRs will be open to throw to as it should be.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #214
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

So Fists, you feel the higher catch makes the WRs fight for the ball? My biggest issue with AM and AP is the WRs not being as aggressive as the DBs with the ball in the air. The only mode that I've seen the WRs be competitive is on Pro but it is hard to get a good challenge on that mode.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 12-29-2014, 03:15 PM   #215
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
So Fists, you feel the higher catch makes the WRs fight for the ball? My biggest issue with AM and AP is the WRs not being as aggressive as the DBs with the ball in the air. The only mode that I've seen the WRs be competitive is on Pro but it is hard to get a good challenge on that mode.
Yes for sure they fight for the ball. The defender seems to have the advantage on the streak pattern if the ball is underthrown. Don't throw the streak unless the WR has a step and you can plant your feet and lead the receiver.

But if you throw a true jump ball on a corner route or really anything where the receiver is facing the QB, they will go up and get it. Some times the defender jars it out if they get there hands in there, but the receivers really make an effort to get the ball including diving, picking the ball off the turf, etc. You see a lot more catch animations because the balls aren't thrown accurately all the time.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #216
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yes for sure they fight for the ball. The defender seems to have the advantage on the streak pattern if the ball is underthrown. Don't throw the streak unless the WR has a step and you can plant your feet and lead the receiver.

But if you throw a true jump ball on a corner route or really anything where the receiver is facing the QB, they will go up and get it. Some times the defender jars it out if they get there hands in there, but the receivers really make an effort to get the ball including diving, picking the ball off the turf, etc. You see a lot more catch animations because the balls aren't thrown accurately all the time.
Cool, thanks man, I'm going to give the higher catch a shot!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »