FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 28 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-29-2014, 03:26 PM   #217
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I still see WR attack the ball with josh's OPI 91/DPI 90 and I'm playing with WRC @ 40/40. I see 2-3 drops per team per game and still see my WR go get the ball. Last game I played I hit Jared Cook on a single coverage streak for 20 yards on a jump ball in the back of the end zone. This is also with reaction time at 1 which takes away that psychic DB that turns his head around at the perfect tme every time. If the DB isn't looking you can actually throw a jump ball to your receiver where he's the only one who knows its coming, its awesome to witness.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:44 PM   #218
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Yes for sure they fight for the ball. The defender seems to have the advantage on the streak pattern if the ball is underthrown. Don't throw the streak unless the WR has a step and you can plant your feet and lead the receiver.

But if you throw a true jump ball on a corner route or really anything where the receiver is facing the QB, they will go up and get it. Some times the defender jars it out if they get there hands in there, but the receivers really make an effort to get the ball including diving, picking the ball off the turf, etc. You see a lot more catch animations because the balls aren't thrown accurately all the time.
One other question if you don't mind, what is your reasoning behind the low fumble slider?

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 12-29-2014, 04:04 PM   #219
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
One other question if you don't mind, what is your reasoning behind the low fumble slider?
To get a realistic number of fumbles as well as making every play a possible turnover. With it higher, I just wasn't seeing the randomness to fumbles on jarring hits. In other words, there is a reason teams kneel at the end of games. You will want to kneel as well if you can just run out the clock.

If you don't want to see as many fumbles, just raise the fumble slider a couple ticks, it doesn't take much for fumbles to all but disappear.

The AI RB runs fine with the lower fumble slider.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:14 PM   #220
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
To get a realistic number of fumbles as well as making every play a possible turnover. With it higher, I just wasn't seeing the randomness to fumbles on jarring hits. In other words, there is a reason teams kneel at the end of games. You will want to kneel as well if you can just run out the clock.

If you don't want to see as many fumbles, just raise the fumble slider a couple ticks, it doesn't take much for fumbles to all but disappear.

The AI RB runs fine with the lower fumble slider.
Thanks for the explanation. Do you feel that it affects other areas of the run game as well or does it only affect the amount of fumbles?

Old 12-29-2014, 04:29 PM   #221
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Thanks for the explanation. Do you feel that it affects other areas of the run game as well or does it only affect the amount of fumbles?
The AI RB is more conservative, they aren't throwing out stiff arms between the tackles or anything, they run to daylight and do some moves in the open field but tend to cover up the ball if they see the hit coming. It really doesn't effect the human so much because you can do whatever moves you want to do.

The fumble slider is tied to the overall RB ability to some extent. You'll see less broken tackles, but I think Marshawn Lynch led the league in broken tackles in real life with 80 and no one else was even close. So that's 5 per game in real life. You'll see somewhere between 2 and 5 broken tackles per game with decent backs. And because I have the human tackle lower, you will see more gang tackles.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:29 PM   #222
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

So i did a hybrid set of 2 and 3 and it plays awesome. I raised catch to 71 and saw some awesome annimations. I also took your advice and lower int below 35 for hum and saw the cpu passing open up and take some shots. I also raised
Tkl to 45 and it toned down my running it was too easy at time. I kept my pc/PR as set 2 and it was the same difficulty mixed in with better cpu play. You may have figured out another peice to this puzzle. It really feels like the raitings are more in play. In regards to fumbles 6 is the way to go the cpu will still run on u with blocking at 55. You never know when that costly turnover will happen. Update..Alex smith just went deep hitting his wr in stride for 81 yards that wasnt happening before

Last edited by tyler28; 12-29-2014 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:49 PM   #223
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
So i did a hybrid set of 2 and 3 and it plays awesome. I raised catch to 71 and saw some awesome annimations. I also took your advice and lower int below 35 for hum and saw the cpu passing open up and take some shots. I also raised
Tkl to 45 and it toned down my running it was too easy at time. I kept my pc/PR as set 2 and it was the same difficulty mixed in with better cpu play. You may have figured out another peice to this puzzle. It really feels like the raitings are more in play. In regards to fumbles 6 is the way to go the cpu will still run on u with blocking at 55. You never know when that costly turnover will happen. Update..Alex smith just went deep hitting his wr in stride for 81 yards that wasnt happening before
That's exactly what I was going for. Now hopefully you will still see some human INTs with it that low. I know you'll still see the AI pick you off if you aren't careful. I throw the ball away a few times a game. It doesn't pay to force the pass.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:44 PM   #224
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Which QBA are you using?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »