Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2014, 04:53 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Just to add im not seeing penalties. Not sure whats up with that just yet i was checking for gameplay and animations.

You won't see many. You can up the facemask and roughing the passer a few clicks and you'll see those, the others are hit or miss. You might see a holding and a clipping call per game. It stinks, but not much more you can do about it. I wouldn't go changing a lot of the penalty sliders because they may have an impact on gameplay more than just penalties being called.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:16 PM   #18
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
You won't see many. You can up the facemask and roughing the passer a few clicks and you'll see those, the others are hit or miss. You might see a holding and a clipping call per game. It stinks, but not much more you can do about it. I wouldn't go changing a lot of the penalty sliders because they may have an impact on gameplay more than just penalties being called.

I agree 100% im content with no dpi/opi til they fix that entirely but holding, clipping, offsides here and there is refreshing and immersive. I especially dig seeing the ones w/o sliders (encroachment and unnecessary roughness). EAs gotta separate the effects penalty sliders have on gameplay. It hurts the game for us sim style players and causes mass chaos on the threads due to differing opinions on theories.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:18 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I agree 100% im content with no dpi/opi til they fix that entirely but holding, clipping, offsides here and there is refreshing and immersive. I especially dig seeing the ones w/o sliders (encroachment and unnecessary roughness). EAs gotta separate the effects penalty sliders have on gameplay. It hurts the game for us sim style players and causes mass chaos on the threads due to differing opinions on theories.
I agree 100%. Lack of holding really hurts the game because there are very few 2nd and 3rd and very long because of the lack of penalties.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Will make some adjustments after a couple more games.

I am concerned that I did not see a fumble in about 4 games last night.

One thing I can confirm is that if you control the DT and don't press any buttons on pass plays, the sack issue is nearly completely eliminated.

I tested this with pass block at 0. Control the DT, no jump the snap, and when you are engaged don't press any buttons unless its a run play, then try to shed the block and make the tackle.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:51 PM   #21
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Sorry for the lack of feedback. I typed you a couple long winded responses from my ps4 and when i clicked post i got sent back to the login page my novels were erased. Talk about frustration. In short I wasnt seeing fumbles or penalties with your set post patch save for one false start and one qb fumble on my end which was recovered. Love the way these play though especially from a gameflow and statistical standpoint. Cant wait to hear your post patch remedies as i feel these are close to being very playable. In two more games of testing (sick kids here so im limited) i saw alot of variety with gameplay, scores and animations. My only adjustments were removing all assists and runoff to 17. I saw some deep underthrows by the cpuqb and i didnt see alot of shots taken deep altogether. That could be me though i havent had alot of time to test

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 11-26-2014 at 11:01 PM. Reason: J. Jonah Jameson made me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #22
Rookie

Played 5 games with these and saw some nice variation with my ALL ROOK team (will post abt this in Main Forum) regarding everything you mentioned including fumbles (has been 1-3 each game but my stick skills are gellin) and 1-9 USER sacks/game. I lost the first 2 games but since every player on my team is a rook that's to be expected. They are growing up quick and each game is easier than the last. I want to keep using some sliders but really don't know the intricacies of each slider's inter dependencies in M15. I don't want to start tweaking and rock the boat.

Can you please provide a few key tips to make these more challenging for clarity? Gearing up for an ALL MADDEN weekend!
Old 11-27-2014, 04:32 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBLU422
Played 5 games with these and saw some nice variation with my ALL ROOK team (will post abt this in Main Forum) regarding everything you mentioned including fumbles (has been 1-3 each game but my stick skills are gellin) and 1-9 USER sacks/game. I lost the first 2 games but since every player on my team is a rook that's to be expected. They are growing up quick and each game is easier than the last. I want to keep using some sliders but really don't know the intricacies of each slider's inter dependencies in M15. I don't want to start tweaking and rock the boat.

Can you please provide a few key tips to make these more challenging for clarity? Gearing up for an ALL MADDEN weekend!
What scores are you getting? I'll be post new sliders tonight. Are you fumbling or is it just the AI fumbling?
Old 11-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #24
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
What scores are you getting? I'll be post new sliders tonight. Are you fumbling or is it just the AI fumbling?

Good to hear that. Ive been eager to see what you came up with post patch. Looking forward to testing them out and giving feedback. I had to walk away from the game a bit. Lack of fumbles, penalties and deep balls was driving me nuts. Im limited in my comprehension of what the sliders do and where to adjust. My contribution is letting you guys know what im seeing from a laymans standpoint. Hopefully this was the last patch of the year i really want to get through a season and enjoy the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »