Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2015, 01:38 PM   #249
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Correct. I would play a couple games before you make any assumptions. Don't just play 1 half because like I said, I've seen some real varying results.
Alright I'll try this setup tonight when I get home.

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE
Old 01-14-2015, 02:05 AM   #250
Rookie

Trilogy's Arena

Thank you for your dedication, Will try the new set tonight and see how it goes with a Raiders or Buccs franchise.

Second question, is anyone like me in the "I have to pick a bad team to increase the challenge" Jaguars of course being too bad for my liking.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:10 AM   #251
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilogy
Thank you for your dedication, Will try the new set tonight and see how it goes with a Raiders or Buccs franchise.

Second question, is anyone like me in the "I have to pick a bad team to increase the challenge" Jaguars of course being too bad for my liking.
You shouldn't have to pick a bad team to get a challenge. But if you pick a good team, you should be able to get 12 or 13 wins just like in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 08:43 PM   #252
Rookie

OVR: 1

How are sacks with these sliders, with kings I've been seeing an average of three a game after my first season(still lead league) but the run game is too easy and the cpu run game sucks? I would like to try yours, also do you edit Qb traits as I don't want to do that?
Old 01-14-2015, 09:01 PM   #253
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

Can I play on a lesser time
Old 01-14-2015, 09:34 PM   #254
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by durkken
How are sacks with these sliders, with kings I've been seeing an average of three a game after my first season(still lead league) but the run game is too easy and the cpu run game sucks? I would like to try yours, also do you edit Qb traits as I don't want to do that?
No QB edits. Sacks are a crapshoot. For example, the other night when I was testing this game, I tested Titans @ Chiefs(Me) 2 games in a row, 1st game I didn't get any sacks on the Titans and I was trying my hardest to get some a game I lost 23-17. 2nd game, I didn't get any in the first half, then got 4 in the 3rd quarter and another 2 in the fourth in a game I won 27-14.

So six quarters no sacks in roughly 40 attempts. Then 6 sacks in 2 quarters and they weren't those cheezy coverage sacks either. Houston (who I was never controlling) came ripping around the edge for 3 sacks, but he was going up against a rookie in Lewan and Houstons rated 99. Hali got a legit sack, Johnson got one on a blitz, and a DT got the other.

I control the DT and sometimes I think the moves I do at the line cause my other players to do something as well.

I'd be interewsted for you to try them out and not use a d-lineman and see what you get.

Oh and I am making one small tweak to the sliders. I posted them at work and didn't have my final set memorized so use the set now after I just updated. I'm going with lower pass blocking because I think they may make a better pocket instead of taking an aggressive step forward at the snap so I'm going with 5 for both INT at 45 and Move AI tackle to 55 and INT Ground to 48.

Thanks.

Last edited by fistofrage; 01-15-2015 at 12:46 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:07 PM   #255
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Are you seeing a lot of cpu int with dpi so high. If i go high i see too many. I have 11 in 5 games with romo. Im just wondering if its how i play or the dpi slider. At a lower number it seems to not be as high but i love the interactions at higher numbers. I also never int the cpu. I actually like dpi around 55 but opi needs to be around 95. Do you think this is too big of a gap? Ive had it on 75/90. But liked it better at 55. I think you have probably worked more with this slider than i have. Ill try it anyway just wanted to know what you are getting at the higher number cause i know you tried 55/75 as well. Also the human int is killing me. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 10:03 PM   #256
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Are you seeing a lot of cpu int with dpi so high. If i go high i see too many. I have 11 in 5 games with romo. Im just wondering if its how i play or the dpi slider. At a lower number it seems to not be as high but i love the interactions at higher numbers. I also never int the cpu. I actually like dpi around 55 but opi needs to be around 95. Do you think this is too big of a gap? Ive had it on 75/90. But liked it better at 55. I think you have probably worked more with this slider than i have. Ill try it anyway just wanted to know what you are getting at the higher number cause i know you tried 55/75 as well. Also the human int is killing me. Thanks
Its good for me. Where are your Ints coming from. If you throw deep on cover 2, you are playing with fire. I can complete streaks if I read the safties. You have to be real careful on this set, but I like that. Throw the ball away if guys are covered. Throw outs and corners and slants as the receiver makes his breaks, if you wait too long it will be picked just like in real life. Human Ints are hard to get but you will see some. I think these sliders are pretty good because its a chess match against the AI. Possessions are at a premium, stopping the AI can be tough, but its like real football. Play a couple games and let me know what you think. If you are playing with a lesser team, you will get beat. With better teams you can dominate if you aren't careless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »