FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2015, 10:23 PM   #257
Pro
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Its good for me. Where are your Ints coming from. If you throw deep on cover 2, you are playing with fire. I can complete streaks if I read the safties. You have to be real careful on this set, but I like that. Throw the ball away if guys are covered. Throw outs and corners and slants as the receiver makes his breaks, if you wait too long it will be picked just like in real life. Human Ints are hard to get but you will see some. I think these sliders are pretty good because its a chess match against the AI. Possessions are at a premium, stopping the AI can be tough, but its like real football. Play a couple games and let me know what you think. If you are playing with a lesser team, you will get beat. With better teams you can dominate if you aren't careless.
I do agree that the set is a challenge and i like that as well. Everything is playing well. Running is great on both sides even passing looks good. I think my int are bad decisions by me. i just need to take a break and come back to it later. I just wanted to see what you were seeing on your end. Im just forcing throws i used to make but you cant do that on this set. I need to make better reads and learn how to throw the ball away..i never do that .
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:42 PM   #258
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I do agree that the set is a challenge and i like that as well. Everything is playing well. Running is great on both sides even passing looks good. I think my int are bad decisions by me. i just need to take a break and come back to it later. I just wanted to see what you were seeing on your end. Im just forcing throws i used to make but you cant do that on this set. I need to make better reads and learn how to throw the ball away..i never do that .
Just played a game Tennessee at KC and 1st play of the game Charles broke a 67 yard TD run for me. Mettenburger had 1 INT, 1 TD and threw for 290 yards. I sacked him 3 times. McCluster finished with 105 yards rushing. The Human running seemed a bit too easy for some reason, but it was Charles. He finished with 174 yards on 23 carries so take out the 67 yard run and it was about right. Smith had 189 yards passing and 1 TD 1 INT. I outgained them 435 to 401 because Davis and smith added about another 50 yards on the ground.

I won 33-20, I had a safety in there. Fun game.

Last thing I'm going to test is the Pass reaction slider at 25. I hope to see more penetration by the dline against the run. I'll see what it does to the passing game.
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 12:46 AM   #259
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Moving pass reaction down to 25 makes a huge difference in the run game. Its definitely harder for both AI and human. It really needs more testing, but the AI was airing out alot less. Didn't seem to make too much difference on the human side. Hard to make too many assumptions on 1 game though. I won the game 14-9 and the offensive numbers were alot less on both sides.
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:10 AM   #260
Hail To The Redskins!
 
cjallure24's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Nations Capital!!!
Posts: 2,167
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I just finished my second year in my offline owner CFM with the redskins, using set 2 for the entire year. I went 10-6, got bounced by the 49ers in the wildcard.

I really have no complaints with these sliders. I've seen blow outs on both sides, and close games. What I love most, I'd that the sliders balance the gameplay between teams, meaning no matter the overall of a team, if you play well, and focus, you can upset a powerhouse with a weaker team, and vice versa. I played the 2-9 Jets in NY, and won 7-6 on a late 4th quarter TD.

Sacks were pretty even. The most I believe I had one game was 6. My sack leaders were Jason Hatcher and Ryan Kerrigan, both with 11 for the year. D-Hall lead the team with 5 ints on the season.

CPU running was a challenge and really enhances the playcalling. I know a lot of people complain about the cpu playcalling, but when they have a running game, it feels balanced. The 49ers, in the playoff game ran the ball, 44 times... Yes 44 times between Gore, Hyde, and Kap.

I'm loving these sliders and can't wait to kick off next season, thanks Fistofrage, great work.
__________________
Currently playing
Madden NFL 08 (PC) Redskins Franchise (1-1)
Fight Night Champion (Tommy Morrison) Heavyweight 4-0 2KO's
Fire Pro Wrestling World (PC)
cjallure24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:18 PM   #261
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Icon6 Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Is anyone having problems stopping the computers' run game? I get very lucky to stop them from picking up first downs due to them picking up at least 5 yrds per carry and usually 10+ yrds. I have tried a multitude of different coverages and blitz packages and can't seem to slow them. Also, Geno Smith is passing for around 70-75% in 3 games i have played against him that i have been restarting to get these sliders worked out as perfect as possible. Many short throw slants. Almost never seeing the long ball but thats probably because he doesn't have to go yard because i can't stop their run game. lol. Any suggestions to combat this would be highly appreciated. Thanks
RichTen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:08 PM   #262
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichTen
Is anyone having problems stopping the computers' run game? I get very lucky to stop them from picking up first downs due to them picking up at least 5 yrds per carry and usually 10+ yrds. I have tried a multitude of different coverages and blitz packages and can't seem to slow them. Also, Geno Smith is passing for around 70-75% in 3 games i have played against him that i have been restarting to get these sliders worked out as perfect as possible. Many short throw slants. Almost never seeing the long ball but thats probably because he doesn't have to go yard because i can't stop their run game. lol. Any suggestions to combat this would be highly appreciated. Thanks
The run game is tough to stop. Bust satisfying when you do. You can lower the run block down if you want their run game to be less effective. Or you can Key on the RB when you think its going to be a run play. Or you can lower Human pass reaction which makes the human defensders focus on the run more and raise the INT slider to make the human cover better.
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:11 PM   #263
Hail To The Redskins!
 
cjallure24's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Nations Capital!!!
Posts: 2,167
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I rather them be tough to stop, than non existent. Especially if I'm facing a average to below average QB. I never feared play action until now.
__________________
Currently playing
Madden NFL 08 (PC) Redskins Franchise (1-1)
Fight Night Champion (Tommy Morrison) Heavyweight 4-0 2KO's
Fire Pro Wrestling World (PC)
cjallure24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:28 PM   #264
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
The run game is tough to stop. Bust satisfying when you do. You can lower the run block down if you want their run game to be less effective. Or you can Key on the RB when you think its going to be a run play. Or you can lower Human pass reaction which makes the human defensders focus on the run more and raise the INT slider to make the human cover better.
Do you think i am not seeing the long ball due to not being able to stop their run? or something to do with the sliders? Also i like their run to be difficult to stop but when i send 8 i want a stop them on the run. Feel me? ;-) Thanks for the suggestions on the changes.
RichTen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Top -