FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-27-2014, 08:01 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

8/10 and you know can imagine how often the 10's come around... Great stuff.

I didn't like that 1st roster so it got replaced. Made another and just got humbled hard. I'll break down what I've got so far. I'm 1-3 with the Chiefs and a squad of 47 rookies in the beginning of 2015. I've seen a lot of new interesting things, probably some thanks to sliders and some patch.

All and all games were great, looking forward to more. Saw a lot of new animations, was clean, mostly realistic with solutions to original problems, and fun. I'll post a short summary on each game and stats leaders with anything else cool. Can't wait to continue the season.

The Report

My Team: Mostly hand picked my choice of rooks from the draft (25 players max) and trading for the rest. I was the Chiefs and traded away my team to those in need, especially in my division. Rated 76 @ Game 1 and 79 @ Game 3 (Like it matters that much). Trade Preseason of 2014, simulate to Scouting & Draft. All my players are raw specimens but deficient in a certain area right now. Half of the teams confidence evaporated to 20 or 0 bc their new buddy got traded or their School didn't run the same scheme as I am. My WR & CB corps are weaker than you'd expect from the average draft class. Despite that they are flat out ill. While it's a work in progress with a tough schedule ahead I think we will right the ship.

It has been 5 fumbles in the last 4 games. 3 CPU, 2 ME (one option QB 71 CAR)
Scores are 41-23L, 35-21L, 35-16W, 44-18L.

I have used 11 min Q's w clock accel to 15sec like usual and run some no huddle to balance things out but since my players are so ripe I'm changing it to 13 min and FAT from 55 to 52 (only diversions from posted set)

Week 1: KC 23 @ DET 41

The Lions are my favorite team so I load them up as well and they earned a bye in 2014 (One Time..? Seriously). Thought I played well considering. Fatigue bit me at the end @ OLINE, DLINE, WR & CB. One thing the became EXTREMELY CLEAR is the momentum impact that Wiz discovered. I was outscored 24-13 in the 2nd half (common theme here).

KC:
A. Durham - 24/52 325 YDS, 3/1, 6.3 YPA, 44LONG, 4SACKS
R. Curry - 7/27YDS, 3.9YPC, 0TD, 0-20+
M. Owens - 4/90, D. Spain 3/60 2 TD

DET:
Stafford - 27/33, 81% 222YDS, 2/0, 6.7 YPA, 3SACKS, 18LONG, 2 CAR 10 YDS
J. Bell - 26/105 YDS 4.0 YPC 0TD, 1-20+
G. Tate - 6/59 YDS, 9.8YPC, 1TD, CJJR 3/28YDS 0 TD

Week 2: MIN 35 @ KC 21

Rooks lack of TKL, PUR, BSH, & TGH against tough HB's is another common theme. My Pass D trumps it most of the time but I need to focus upping these ASAP. 2nd half MIN 21-7 & AP sets record for yards in a game with 304 on 37 carries.

MIN:
Bridgewater - 13/18, 72%, 194YDS, 3/1, 53LONG, 4SACKS
Peterson - 37/304YDS, 8.2YPC, 2TD, 2:20+
Patterson - 3/53, 1TD
DEF - H. Smith - 6 TAK, 3INT

KC:
Durham - 27/49, 55%, 279YDS. 3/5, 5.7 YPA, 2SACKS
Curry - 25/137 YDS, o TD, 5.5 TPC
D. Tucker TE - 8/89 YDS, 1 TD, 11.1 YPA
DEF - R. Phillips FS 14 TKL

Week 3: JAX 16 @ KC 35

Got the W start to finish. I know it's the Jags but thought something special was starting. One thing that stuck out in the Offseason is I traded the Jags the 10th pick & they took the top RATED QB. Kind of crazy the Jags bail on the #2 pick after starting Bortles all 2014. His stats were bad, 3,298 YDs, 11/23, but they need help in more areas. Obvious repetitive flaw that hinders the game. No worries though, I've just recently learned to enjoy this game as I figure out tf is up instead of getting pissed. I help other teams in areas of need with players who have been built up yet butted heads with MANAGEMENT!
JAX:
N. Charles(R) - 29/36. 352 YDS, 0/1, 9.8YPA, 47LONG, 10SACKS
K. Moreno - 23/93 YDS, 1TD, 4.0 YPC
L. Donnell - 8/93 YDS, 0 TD, 11.6YPA

KC:
Durham - 17/33, 51%, 295 YDS, 8.9 YPA, 4 TD, 3SACK, 64LONG
Curry - 19/94 YDS, 4.0 YPC, 1 TD
D. Tucker TE - 6/95 YDS, 15.8 YPC, 3 TD
DEF - SACKS, 3 MLB, 3 ROLB, 3 DT

Week 4: KC 18 @ NYJ 44

I won't lie, it hurt. Kendall Hunter destroyed me this time tying the single game TD mark and going untouched for 96 yards. My upgraded QB finished about 0-10 and was on par with Geno Smith. One note that was great to see was Jets starter Case Keenum (not Blake Bortles) starting out 5/11 and attempting 3 bombs. My worst performance by far where everything unraveled. Still no RB or WR with over 100 receiving although I've made a point to spread it around.

KC:
Durham - 26/53, 321 YDS, 2/3, 6.3 YPA, 49%, 24LONG, 4SACKS
Curry - 18/88 YDS. 0 TD, 4.9 YPA
Owens - 7/93 YDS, 2 TD, 13.3,

NYJ:
Keenum - 16/25, 64%, 158 YDS, 0/1, 39LONG, 3SACKS
K. Hunter - 24/282 YDS, 5 TD, 11.8 YPC... C. Ivory 7/35 YDS
Harvin - 4/70, 0TD, 17.5YPA

Team has a total of 9 INT.

Had more thoughts but bout to handle some stuff. Will chime in later. All the info I added is there to help you understand how the game went if it matters to dissect it. Hope it helps

Last edited by BIGBLU422; 11-27-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 12:54 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

OK, made some adjustments. Sacks aren't an issue for me if I control the DT and don't jump the snap. I got 3 in the first game and 5 in the second game. The key to seeing the AI throw deep is to lower the pass coverage and the pass coverage. Having these too high will make the QB go robo as it will immediately try to find the open receiver and will throw it short all day. At 55 QBA the AI isn't overly accurate as long as you have it so the AI can see open recivers down field.

Playing a 3 team franchise. Lions, Chiefs, and Texans.

Had to bump up the tackling to try to get some more fumbles. Saw 3 fumbles in the first 2 games. None by running backs. 1 by my QB and 2 by their receivers.

Chiefs beat the Texans 34-16, and Texans beat the Redskins 27-16. Passing numbers were a little low but running numbers were about spot on.

Lack of broken tackles as I try to get more fumbles. Also trying to adjust the penalties to see if I can somehow find the magic potion to get holding calls.

I may have to loosen up the offensive defense a bit to see if I can get more scoring.

What I do need for you guys to test if you could lower the tackle slider down to 25 or 30 for a couple games with AI run blocking at 0 and AI run blocking at 40 to see if you get fumbles. It was fine before the patch, but after the patch, definitely see less fumbles. Ideally the tackle slider will be less than the fumble slider to make guys break more tackles and get some big plays that happen after a a broken tackle or 2.

But if you don't have time to test that, just test the sliders that are posted on page 1 and report back.

It is imperative though that you control the DT and don't press any buttons on D. That is the whole basis for these sliders to make it feel sim and have the defense play to their ability. Thanks.
Old 11-28-2014, 08:16 AM   #27
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

I have time to test both theories today

1) Page 1 with the new adjustments only

2)New adjustments with tackle lowered to 25-30 , HUM run blocking at 0 and CPU run blocking at 40

Is that correct because you wrote AI for both and i just want to be sure. Also is it safe for me to move holding up a little after each test game or will that throw something else out of whack?

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 11-28-2014 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-28-2014, 12:21 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Yes that's correct. Page 1 has the new adjustments but I want you to test taclkling at 25 for both and run block 0 human. And 40 for the Ai
Old 11-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #29
Rookie

Ahh the coach mode only style is not for me.

Based on how these games played out my guess is you are pretty close. My CPU players were getting dominated but @ season's beginning the highest rated was 81 OVR so to be expected. I also realized my QB's stamina was 86 for my first 5 games in this CFM & don't have a receiver with CIT above 80. That helps explain a lot of my results but either way learned a lot and going to start putting together my own set after some more PT.

Last edited by BIGBLU422; 11-28-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 03:41 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBLU422
Ahh the coach mode only style is not for me.

Based on how these games played out my guess is you are pretty close. My CPU players were getting dominated but @ season's beginning the highest rated was 81 OVR so to be expected. I also realized my QB's stamina was 86 for my first 5 games in this CFM & don't have a receiver with CIT above 80. That helps explain a lot of my results but either way learned a lot and going to start putting together my own set after some more PT.
I play the game normal on offense and on d I control the defensive tackle and control him I just don't use jump the snap or do special moves on passing plays. So it's pretty far from coach mode. I'd say you should use thse sliders for your offense and adjust the human defense sliders to your liking
Old 11-28-2014, 04:57 PM   #31
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Ive been using these sliders for a couple of days and i really like them. I have made some tweaks. I lowered cpu QBA to 15 and raised hum to 15. Been seeing great % by both. No sack issues since patch. I raised CPU pass block to 70. I lowered both tackle to 35. I just finished a great game as GB vs. Sea. I lost 30-27 in OT. They ran for almost 200 yards against me but i had tackle at 30 so i raised it. I may lower cpu run blocking to 45. I passed for 300 0 td and 1 pick. Overall it played great just the tackling but it may have been caused i played agains lynch and couldnt get him down. I didnt have any funbles the entire game so i may lower it to 35 for each.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2014, 01:19 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Alright, I pretty much have got them finalized. It would appear that this patch jacked up some sliders.

Specifically the fumble slider. It would appear before the last patch that the fumble slider really affected the overall running back performace. The tackles also used to be a bit more impactful.

Anyway after alot of testing, I have got the fumbles back, see broken tackles and got a realistic running game. The AI will also throw deep.

Not getting offensive penalties like I would like. The sack issue isn't really too bad. You will get sacks if you blitz so don't blitz too much.

The sack issue doesn't appear to be too bad if you look at it on a game by games basis. Most likely getting between 3 and 6 sacks. The season totals will be inflated, but I really don't know what else can be done.

Anyway, I am rolling with these. Use these as a base and adjust to your liking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »