FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-04-2014, 12:43 PM   #41
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Im not seeing alot of cpu fumbles and on my end my fumbles are usually when Tannehill runs and takes a big hit. Wish holding was workable here its the only drive killing penalty. Also cpu rushing is very overpowering . I have a hard time shedding blocks which is great for sacks but makes getting to the rb near impossible. Other than that these are solid. I use no assists and i use quick playcall and take whatever play is shown. I enjoy that sense of plays being called in and being at the mercy of what play i get. Sometimes i see a higher amount of passes than runs which causes stats to be off.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 03:25 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Im not seeing alot of cpu fumbles and on my end my fumbles are usually when Tannehill runs and takes a big hit. Wish holding was workable here its the only drive killing penalty. Also cpu rushing is very overpowering . I have a hard time shedding blocks which is great for sacks but makes getting to the rb near impossible. Other than that these are solid. I use no assists and i use quick playcall and take whatever play is shown. I enjoy that sense of plays being called in and being at the mercy of what play i get. Sometimes i see a higher amount of passes than runs which causes stats to be off.
Move fumbles to 1 and cpu blocking to 55 for your next game and report back. Are u seeing any clipping?
Old 12-04-2014, 03:35 PM   #43
Pro

tyler28's Arena

i am trying out your sliders now, played a half with bengals(me) vs browns. Im losing 24-17. The seem very competitive (thats what ive been looking for) Ive seen 3 clipping calls 2 on me one on cpu. 2 fumbles by me one they returned to the house. they only thing i see that i may change is the cpu runblocking. They are gashing me with ease. If i see more clipping i may lower that. But this is a very early test. However passing seems right, no int by either but its been tight.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:47 PM   #44
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Move fumbles to 1 and cpu blocking to 55 for your next game and report back. Are u seeing any clipping?

I have seen clipping, mainly seeing alot of RTP, FM and plenty of FS (cpu only though)
Old 12-04-2014, 04:10 PM   #45
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I lost!! 41-35 I really liked how the set played. here are some stats and notes.

Dalton 22-27 368 2td 1int
Hoyer 11-15 204 3td 0 int...y pass when you can run for a 1st down every play lol

crowell 20-153 1td 7.6 ypc....ouch! i couldnt shed a block to save my life. ill have to lower cpu run blocking
bernard 17-61 3.5 ypc ...yeah i didnt have 5.6 ypc wow. hum. running seems right on, if i wasnt passing the whole game trying to get caught up i wouldve had more yards.

ZERO sacks by both teams, I was averaging about 6 sacks before i switched to this set. id like to see at least a couple but this is only a one game trial. im sure ill see sacks.

3 fumbles , one by crowell,dalton, and eifert. I liked this because i wasnt seeing any with it set at 25

penalties 1 clipping for cpu, and 4 for me. that hurt ill have to lower it a notch or 20 lol.

Overall ill keep this set, im lowering cpu rb and clipping. I also had had cpu int at 45, 50 scares me lol they never drop it. I also had offsides at 1, i have found from other threads that the pocket looks and feels more like a real pocket. It worked out with this set as well. i also had 40 set for face mask. this is just for gameplay to get better tackling. I had threshold at 19 and its working great there. (JoshC set)
Old 12-04-2014, 04:12 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I have seen clipping, mainly seeing alot of RTP, FM and plenty of FS (cpu only though)
You should make it a rule to snap it on 2 or 3. This way you'll see human false start
Old 12-04-2014, 08:44 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I lost!! 41-35 I really liked how the set played. here are some stats and notes.

Dalton 22-27 368 2td 1int
Hoyer 11-15 204 3td 0 int...y pass when you can run for a 1st down every play lol

crowell 20-153 1td 7.6 ypc....ouch! i couldnt shed a block to save my life. ill have to lower cpu run blocking
bernard 17-61 3.5 ypc ...yeah i didnt have 5.6 ypc wow. hum. running seems right on, if i wasnt passing the whole game trying to get caught up i wouldve had more yards.

ZERO sacks by both teams, I was averaging about 6 sacks before i switched to this set. id like to see at least a couple but this is only a one game trial. im sure ill see sacks.

3 fumbles , one by crowell,dalton, and eifert. I liked this because i wasnt seeing any with it set at 25

penalties 1 clipping for cpu, and 4 for me. that hurt ill have to lower it a notch or 20 lol.

Overall ill keep this set, im lowering cpu rb and clipping. I also had had cpu int at 45, 50 scares me lol they never drop it. I also had offsides at 1, i have found from other threads that the pocket looks and feels more like a real pocket. It worked out with this set as well. i also had 40 set for face mask. this is just for gameplay to get better tackling. I had threshold at 19 and its working great there. (JoshC set)
Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming
Old 12-05-2014, 12:47 AM   #48
Hall Of Fame

A few minor tweaks. I bolded them on page 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »