Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2014, 11:15 AM   #57
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Lol snuck out of bed!! Did that two nights ago..tried it again last night..got caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. Tiptoed downstairs and played a great defensive battle last night that was coming down to whoever scores last. Late in the fourth, she woke up and it went a little like this

"Are you playing Madden?"

"Uhh maybe"

"I know you are i can hear Nantz and Simms yapping, are you coming back to bed soon?"

"Real soon, im down 19-14 to New England in the 4th 3:14 to go"

"Whos got the ball?"

"Me"

"Hurry up or your gonna have worse problems than the Patriots"

Lol gotta love Madden. And understanding wives of course.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:33 AM   #58
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Yours is more understanding..mine said last night..after catching me climbing out of bed.."if ur going to play Madden, just sleep on the couch" I debated it for a while..lol..just so u know I did not get a game in last night lol

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-08-2014, 12:01 PM   #59
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Yours is more understanding..mine said last night..after catching me climbing out of bed.."if ur going to play Madden, just sleep on the couch" I debated it for a while..lol..just so u know I did not get a game in last night lol

I hear that man. Women lol. But ill be damned if this set hasnt got me fired up and daydreaming/itching about playing Madden again. Finally.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:26 PM   #60
Rookie

kylesedlacko's Arena

What's the story on deep balls with these? Can you hit the throws that any quarterback in the league can hit? I'm tired of having Torrey smith running clear only to have JOE FREAKING FLACCO of all people under throw him each and every time.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:38 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesedlacko
What's the story on deep balls with these? Can you hit the throws that any quarterback in the league can hit? I'm tired of having Torrey smith running clear only to have JOE FREAKING FLACCO of all people under throw him each and every time.
Last 2 games I played while testing I hit Dwayne Bowew/Smith in stride for an 80 yarder and Andre Johnson w/fitzpatrick for a 73 yarder.

You have to step up in the pocket. And you better make sure your receiver is open otherwise its trouble. Also make sure you aren't throwing into the wind. And then don't hold the button too long or they don't put enough air under them.

If the QB is sensing pressure when he throws, you might as well count on an underthrow.

Another thing that helps is establish the running game and then max protect on play action. I see receivers break free on those.

Its definitely not easy to hit a streak, but its not impossible either, but you have to make sure the guy is legitimately open. I do see the WR's get a few jump balls, but thats a real risky proposition.

So in short, I'd say you can hit 1 or 2 a game if you really get everything down, or you could throw 5 ints trying to throw deep too much. Underthrows can be an issue until you get the timing down and make sure your QB steps into the throw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 10:00 PM   #62
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Last thing I'm working on is the fumbles. Trying to get it so the AI QB doesn't fumble so much. Might move fumbling up to 3 or 4. Other than that, these are playing really well.

What would you recommend as a ceiling for fumbles? I was thinking about trying both at 5 or is that too high?
Old 12-09-2014, 12:23 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
What would you recommend as a ceiling for fumbles? I was thinking about trying both at 5 or is that too high?
Looks like it has to be 4 where the tackling is set. These numbers for fumbles are VERY sensative. 4 may give you a few too many, but 5 won't give you enough. Cover the ball and don't let your QB get jacked when he scrambles.

Also going to lower AI INT to 40. At 45 I was throwing too many INT's. but put that where you want. I control the DT on defense and I don't get very many INTs even at 50 for human, but I throw way too many so AI 40.

Updating page 1. Hopefully this is final. some of these sliders get really finicky so I wouldn't touch anything else. The game is playing really well. Going to start my franchise now.

3 teams, Lions, Texans, and Chiefs. Charles and Foster are really good RBs, so my rush numbers might be a little high, but when I had Charles go down, Davis was held to about 3.5 per carry so better backs really look like better backs.

Also have AI tackling at 25 which is up from 20.

Last edited by fistofrage; 12-09-2014 at 09:17 AM.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:46 AM   #64
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Looks like it has to be 4 where the tackling is set. These numbers for fumbles are VERY sensative. 4 may give you a few too many, but 5 won't give you enough. Cover the ball and don't let your QB get jacked when he scrambles.

Also going to lower AI INT to 40. At 45 I was throwing too many INT's. but put that where you want. I control the DT on defense and I don't get very many INTs even at 50 for human, but I throw way too many so AI 40.

Updating page 1. Hopefully this is final. some of these sliders get really finicky so I wouldn't touch anything else. The game is playing really well. Going to start my franchise now.

3 teams, Lions, Texans, and Chiefs. Charles and Foster are really good RBs, so my rush numbers might be a little high, but when I had Charles go down, Davis was held to about 3.5 per carry so better backs really look like better backs.

Also have AI tackling at 25 which is up from 20.
I'm going to check out those changes right now. I haven't been getting human ints either and i also use the dt. Would it be safe to raise human int to 55?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »