Now That HUM Running is Too Easy, How Are You Playing? - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Now That HUM Running is Too Easy, How Are You Playing?

This is a discussion on Now That HUM Running is Too Easy, How Are You Playing? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-30-2014, 07:18 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Now That HUM Running is Too Easy, How Are You Playing?

Post patch running is way overpowered. How are you guys proceeding with franchises?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 10:22 AM   #2
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Now That HUM Running is Too Easy, How Are You Playing?

What are you doing, spamming this in as many threads as possible? I responded to this same question in A&S thread.

I saw the same thing as well and the answer is this:

Tackling angles are even more jacked-up post-patch then they were before as defenders consistently overpursue (never reading and reacting) and have hyper-aggressive pursuit angles. LBs don't fill the proper gap and get caught up on the O-line and it becomes too easy to cut against the grain or to bounce the play outside.

The clearest way to show the abnormal pursuit angles is to do a run commit. What happens; all the defenders swarm to the center. What should happen is that the D-line pushes forward aggressively and the LBs aggressively run straight ahead to fill the gaps. Lowering the KRI and TAK sliders significantly helps with this issue immensely.

I am currently using a KRI slider value of 25 with TAK at 10 for both sides in my set (see sig below). I'm offsetting the potential for too many broken tackles with TAK at 10 by lowering the facemask value to 30. This has helped immensely with getting proper reactions and pursuit angles back into the game.
Old 11-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
What are you doing, spamming this in as many threads as possible? I responded to this same question in A&S thread.

I saw the same thing as well and the answer is this:

Tackling angles are even more jacked-up post-patch then they were before as defenders consistently overpursue (never reading and reacting) and have hyper-aggressive pursuit angles. LBs don't fill the proper gap and get caught up on the O-line and it becomes too easy to cut against the grain or to bounce the play outside.

The clearest way to show the abnormal pursuit angles is to do a run commit. What happens; all the defenders swarm to the center. What should happen is that the D-line pushes forward aggressively and the LBs aggressively run straight ahead to fill the gaps. Lowering the KRI and TAK sliders significantly helps with this issue immensely.

I am currently using a KRI slider value of 25 with TAK at 10 for both sides in my set (see sig below). I'm offsetting the potential for too many broken tackles with TAK at 10 by lowering the facemask value to 30. This has helped immensely with getting proper reactions and pursuit angles back into the game.
Spamming? Give me a break. Just trying to get the question out to the most players, which isn't in a single thread.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:01 PM   #4
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Spamming? Give me a break. Just trying to get the question out to the most players, which isn't in a single thread.
I understand the frustration, but bear in mind that someone just recently started a thread dedicated to the same topic. Having a second thread de-centralizes the topic....which may cause less people to look at them altogether. Slider creators tend to gravitate towards topics that are generating a lot of interest. Having a second thread is like dividing the vote in an election; at the end, everyone loses. That is the only reason I called you out on it.

I 100% agree with this issue and am working to resolve it, albeit using techniques that are against the grain of what people have in their sets.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:02 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Raising CPU reaction helps me if u can look past a few things

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »