Home

I believe i got Madden to the point where everything is phyics and ratings

This is a discussion on I believe i got Madden to the point where everything is phyics and ratings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2014, 04:04 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
I believe i got Madden to the point where everything is phyics and ratings

Edit new ideas. Rostes finished, Buffalo (CAP Freddy, Woods, Chandler, Hughes, Bradham, McKelvin, A-Will, Carpenter), GB, Raiders

All players replaced with CAPS are punters/kickers in Fa with low ratings

If anyone wants ill post those rosters tn online. I also will be editimg every QBs throwing styles to match them

I just got online so let me get this perfected and ill show rosters. Right now this is what im working with. M lowering QB awareness is giving a realistic vision cone so players look around and only throw to players in makes up for pocket awareness.

Bc vision, the Ortons, Cutlers are lower. Mannings, Brady and Rodgers in 90s. Agility i believe helps a bit with QB breaking tackles. Roethlisberger, Newton high. Brady Manning low. Any lowered.

Traits-

Sense pressure. Trigger happy-Pocket Elite awareness. Paranoid- Mobile elite awareness. Ideal- Good awareness. Average- Mobile, Oblivious- Pocket QB. Both bad awareness. Orton Geno Cutler

Force Passes

Basically if the QB sees 2 open receivers if they are conservative they will throw the shorter, aggresive thro will throw to whoever is most open.

65 awareness For all skill posistions. It seems to have an impact on vision only. 100 on awr the player sees the games base and sems to allow the player to see a lil more than half the field at the time.

QB- traits Awr 0-30 BC VISION lowered -5 all accuracy

RB/ FB 0 Spin for power RBs. 50 max for elusive RBs. 65 awareness Spec Catch 0

WR/TE- Spec Catch 0 Awareness 65 Aggressive conservative balanced player traits.

OL- 100 awareness. THIS IS HUGEE!!!. You will see on every play every lineman reacts. Other stats will impa effective they are but they still attempt. Mathews got throught my LT but my guard notice i rolled right mat the pass off

DL/LB- 65 Awareness Big hit on for anyone whos big hit is 80+. Turn hit pwer to 0 Jumping -20 Spec catch 0

CB/S- big hit off Hit power 0 Awarenes 65 Jump -10 Spec catch 0

The idea of hit power now is effected by strength size and aggression (big hit). Only LBs get it because it do

Boost to the user when hitting, and small players shouldnt be able to knock out Gronk.

Spec catch is a animation. With off players take the appropriatte play on the ball instead of doing a random Controlled now by jumping, Traits, catching,

Awareness now controlled for QBs by traits and awareness

RB- Bc vision

WR- Route running

OL- all players smart. Slower players with low agility struggle but still attempt to make blocks. No real extra

D- ball carrier awareness- tackling Coverage- play recognition

I also put Kicker and punters at 0 awareness. Im thinking it helps with glitchy kicks. More testing to be done

Realistic throw away http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=1d1m7h5ky&...?v=4irXbvEximo

Last edited by 83evans; 12-18-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 06:08 AM   #2
Just started!

HOGWILD21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I believe i got Madden to the point where everything is phyics and ratings

What system??
Old 12-03-2014, 06:32 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGWILD21
What system??
Ps4 also i needa edit the sliders real quick
Old 12-03-2014, 06:46 AM   #4
Just started!

HOGWILD21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
Ps4 also i needa edit the sliders real quick
Do you edit everyone individually?
Old 12-03-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Basically it's a roster edit solution. You need to edit every single QB, WR, RB etc etc.

Then after your done doing that massive edit job....you can only play one season because once the rookies come in...you can't edit them and things will slowly change.

Nice find....we figured out QB traits the week of release....but understood the limitations of being able to play CFM with that method. Also FBG rosters are not designed for multi-season play either.

If Madden would allow full editing within CFM a lot of issues could be cured by roster editing methods. But this is not an option for those who want to play multi year franchise.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 09:42 AM   #6
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Basically it's a roster edit solution. You need to edit every single QB, WR, RB etc etc.

Then after your done doing that massive edit job....you can only play one season because once the rookies come in...you can't edit them and things will slowly change.

Nice find....we figured out QB traits the week of release....but understood the limitations of being able to play CFM with that method. Also FBG rosters are not designed for multi-season play either.

If Madden would allow full editing within CFM a lot of issues could be cured by roster editing methods. But this is not an option for those who want to play multi year franchise.
Imagine if the creators of madden just happened to pick up a game of NBA 2k15

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 12-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #7
Pro

25/75 User/cpu

1 user. 40 cpu

Penaltys only intional grounding to 1 facemask to 51 and intemtional grounding. 1
Old 12-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword

I learned about the passtraits on here. except the hold onto ball one and WR one.

Im just giving a chart to go by with quarterbacks. and its not that much. you edit just the QBs. WRs and turn off the big hit yes or no

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »