Stress All-Pro Slider Thread - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Stress All-Pro Slider Thread

This is a discussion on Stress All-Pro Slider Thread within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-06-2014, 01:57 AM   #17
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stress All-Pro Slider Thread

Ok so due to the fact this isn't for CFM it's a shame for me cause we know these modes are different, and I hate "play now" because I feel the game play is better then CFM but can't use it in CFM..even auto subs work better and I feel properly in Play Now..as far as IG I agree def controls pocket awareness..reason I asked about ACC cause my fingers were crossed with hope it would help with some of the sack problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-06-2014, 06:24 AM   #18
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Just curious but what are you seeing with opi/dpi at 0. Been seeing a lot of variations of this slider
Old 12-06-2014, 07:04 AM   #19
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
This was "Play Now" and I would say the pocket presence is controlled more by the Intentional Grounding(IG) penalty slider....I couldn't take an accurate position as to QB Accuracy affecting pocket presence; I didn't notice much if any due to that particular slider; the IG slider has had the most noticeable effect on pocket presence IMO.
I'll second that QBA has nothing to do with pocket presence. It's hard to get evidence though as to what IG really does though due to the presence of those bloody QB traits (which IMO has been the root of all of the issues in this year's game). It might literally take a dozen+ games at a single IG setting just to get enough sample size to determine if you want to change it or not.
Old 12-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #20
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'll second that QBA has nothing to do with pocket presence. It's hard to get evidence though as to what IG really does though due to the presence of those bloody QB traits (which IMO has been the root of all of the issues in this year's game). It might literally take a dozen+ games at a single IG setting just to get enough sample size to determine if you want to change it or not.
Very true...And now that I am thinking about it, I believe there was a connection between having KR/PR at about 50 that also seemed to improve the scrambling of QB's....At lower levels the QB would bounce around the pocket and even get close to the line of scrimmage, but then throw the ball away....At KR/PR 50, the QB seems to scramble 1st and throw the ball away second, or the least amount of time...Maybe have to test KR/PR at a little lower than 50 but not below say 30...
Old 12-06-2014, 11:26 AM   #21
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Just curious but what are you seeing with opi/dpi at 0. Been seeing a lot of variations of this slider
I have been seeing smooth play between the receiver and DB's; seems to be a relatively mutual aggressiveness when going for the ball, but I am also having to increase Pass Reaction and Pass Cover in an attempt to get a balance between tight coverage and completed passes...

In my last game, which I posted the box scores, the CPU QB Sanchez completed 64% of his passes, which for me is an acceptable range, especially considering that Sanchez has looked better playing with the Eagles than he has with the Jets.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 01:05 PM   #22
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I have only used them with the FBG rosters at this point...I would most definitely assume that these ratings wouldn't work as well in CFM, but I wouldn't expect too much of a change while using default rosters in "Play Now."
Hey man, glad you finally decided to start your own thread, I think you have some interesting ideas. However, I didn't realize you were using the FBG rosters and in Play Now until this thread, I guess I just assumed when you were posting in other threads that you were playing with EA roster in CFM. Too bad, I like your thinking on some settings, but judging from your post you do not think these will transfer well into CFM with EA rosters. Well, I can confirm that, I played a few games and while I liked some things, others were way out of whack. The run game for the CPU was way overpower, averaging like 10 ypc. Also, the DBs would just stop in coverage and let the WRs run about 8-10yds away and then suddenly take off after them. The OL/DL interactions were off too, I often saw things like the LT and LG turning loose their blocks and just going and standing next to each other a few yards away while the DT and DE run free to the QB. This is surely due to the differences between the rosters but even more so because of the differences in CFM and Play Now.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 12-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #23
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Hey man, glad you finally decided to start your own thread, I think you have some interesting ideas. However, I didn't realize you were using the FBG rosters and in Play Now until this thread, I guess I just assumed when you were posting in other threads that you were playing with EA roster in CFM. Too bad, I like your thinking on some settings, but judging from your post you do not think these will transfer well into CFM with EA rosters. Well, I can confirm that, I played a few games and while I liked some things, others were way out of whack. The run game for the CPU was way overpower, averaging like 10 ypc. Also, the DBs would just stop in coverage and let the WRs run about 8-10yds away and then suddenly take off after them. The OL/DL interactions were off too, I often saw things like the LT and LG turning loose their blocks and just going and standing next to each other a few yards away while the DT and DE run free to the QB. This is surely due to the differences between the rosters but even more so because of the differences in CFM and Play Now.
Yeah, CFM is a whole other monster...I edited the OP to note that I am using the sliders in "Play Now" in hopes that we can avoid the confusion in the future.
Old 12-06-2014, 03:47 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 3

@4thQtrStre5s

Lookin' forward to giving your set a test run! Quick question...I remember you mentioning on a twitch broadcast that we were working with SECElit that in your FBG roster that you made adjustments for awareness for the OLine or QB? I don't seem to remember...If you could please advise what additional adjustments you made to the FBG roster that would be awesome! Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »