Stress All-Pro Slider Thread - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Stress All-Pro Slider Thread

This is a discussion on Stress All-Pro Slider Thread within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-06-2014, 04:26 PM   #25
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stress All-Pro Slider Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@4thQtrStre5s

Lookin' forward to giving your set a test run! Quick question...I remember you mentioning on a twitch broadcast that we were working with SECElit that in your FBG roster that you made adjustments for awareness for the OLine or QB? I don't seem to remember...If you could please advise what additional adjustments you made to the FBG roster that would be awesome! Thanks!
I was working with raising awareness to OLine awareness to a minimum of 80...But since the update I have gone to the base FBG rated rosters with no adjustments..

I did not see much, if any improvement, with a higher AWR rating in and of itself to warrant further investment of time in the hypothesis...
Old 12-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #26
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Adjustment Notes: Lowered CPU Run Block from 60 to 59 and Fumble from 60 to 50.. Raised HUM Tackle from 1 to 10...(changes reflected in the OP)

I lowered CPU Fumble from 60 to 50 based on Josh's explanation of the effect Fumble has on the run game, especially with the CPU...He gets full credit for this change and his convincing explanation; if it wasn't for his comments on the running game I'd probably still be scratching my head about it at this time, and adjusting Human tackle, which is not the way I wanted to go..
Old 12-06-2014, 05:49 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I was working with raising awareness to OLine awareness to a minimum of 80...But since the update I have gone to the base FBG rated rosters with no adjustments..

I did not see much, if any improvement, with a higher AWR rating in and of itself to warrant further investment of time in the hypothesis...
Thanks for the response...Was wondering, are you using patch #3 w/ the tuner?

I recall that we were doing testing with SECElit w/out the patch and w/out the tuner...
Old 12-06-2014, 05:54 PM   #28
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Thanks for the response...Was wondering, are you using patch #3 w/ the tuner?

I recall that we were doing testing with SECElit w/out the patch and w/out the tuner...
I am working with both the #3 patch and the Tuner.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:05 PM   #29
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Made some more adjustments to bring in the human and CPU rushing; I want both inside and outside runs to be viable without either one being over powered.

Also dropped Holding and Facemask to zero...If I can eliminate penalty sliders, thus eliminating their effects on game play and get a solid game, I am going to do so cause that is my goal...

For CPU Rushing, seems there is a big difference between 53 Run Blocking and 52...53 appears to significantly increase CPU rushing attack...

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 12-06-2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:45 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

Have you considered dropping IG to zero and eliminating that penalty slider from the equation?

I'm really torn on IG. I don't believe setting it high like many suggest is the best route, but I'm unsure of setting it low as I've seen some funky things. I've probably seen the best and most consistent gameplay with it set at default 50 tbh (but even still at times I see no QB pocket awareness and unnecessary sacks being taken). Setting it low as you suggest may very well be the best setting but, as I'm almost certain setting it high is the worst. I was playing the Cards with Stanton at QB and had it default 50 for most of the game. He took a couple sacks but for the most part was playing realistically and "smart" in the pocket. I then bumped it up to 80 for ****s and gigs to give that a go, and first drive I had them backed up at their own goal line and he took three (3) consecutive sacks with the third resulting in a safety. SMH. At 50 I had Shaun Hill of the Rams play very realistically in the pocket vs me which resulted in one of the best all around Madden games I've played yet (I was Raiders). Absolutely no flaws to come from that game. I then changed nothing and played Chargers with Bengals and Rivers reacted much worse and more oblivious in the pocket than Hill and killed the gameplay. I'm sure it's much more to do with QB traits than it is the IG slider, but it still has me stumped. Maybe I should do more testing with it at 1 or even zero.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:12 AM   #31
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Have you considered dropping IG to zero and eliminating that penalty slider from the equation?

I'm really torn on IG. I don't believe setting it high like many suggest is the best route, but I'm unsure of setting it low as I've seen some funky things. I've probably seen the best and most consistent gameplay with it set at default 50 tbh (but even still at times I see no QB pocket awareness and unnecessary sacks being taken). Setting it low as you suggest may very well be the best setting but, as I'm almost certain setting it high is the worst. I was playing the Cards with Stanton at QB and had it default 50 for most of the game. He took a couple sacks but for the most part was playing realistically and "smart" in the pocket. I then bumped it up to 80 for ****s and gigs to give that a go, and first drive I had them backed up at their own goal line and he took three (3) consecutive sacks with the third resulting in a safety. SMH. At 50 I had Shaun Hill of the Rams play very realistically in the pocket vs me which resulted in one of the best all around Madden games I've played yet (I was Raiders). Absolutely no flaws to come from that game. I then changed nothing and played Chargers with Bengals and Rivers reacted much worse and more oblivious in the pocket than Hill and killed the gameplay. I'm sure it's much more to do with QB traits than it is the IG slider, but it still has me stumped. Maybe I should do more testing with it at 1 or even zero.
I tested IG at zero this evening, against the Eagles and Mark Sanchez did really weird things and seemed lost when pressure got to him...I haven't tried 50 yet, but will give it a go at some point, I am sure....Right now I am trying to balance the darn run game for both sides of the ball so that both inside and outside runs are viable without either being over powered money plays; which is why I am playing against the Eagles to test McCoy who is rather versatile, IMO....Jamal Charles would be my next RB to try...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2014, 03:13 AM   #32
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Updated the OP with more changes. I think it is time to consider drinking heavily...lol....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »