Stress All-Pro Slider Thread - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Stress All-Pro Slider Thread

This is a discussion on Stress All-Pro Slider Thread within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-07-2014, 03:42 AM   #33
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Stress All-Pro Slider Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Updated the OP with more changes. I think it is time to consider drinking heavily...lol....
Lol...just finished a afternoon and now night of that while testing and tweaking. Working on a set of coach mode and it's maddening to say the least.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #34
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Updated the OP with more changes. I think it is time to consider drinking heavily...lol....
You mean you haven't been??? You can't possibly have any chance of figuring out Madden sliders without drinking!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 12-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #35
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
You mean you haven't been??? You can't possibly have any chance of figuring out Madden sliders without drinking!
I'm popping anti-depressants like Pez Candy...
Old 12-08-2014, 03:19 AM   #36
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Made some additional changes, AGAIN...lol

The biggest change this time was setting D.P.I.: 99 & O.P.I.: 0....I actual got WR James Jones of the Raiders, on a streak route, to jump for the ball against the Bengals' CB Leon Hall, and win the battle for a 34 yard gain on a 2nd and 10 play. No user assistance on the play.

It isn't an automatic every time for the WR, but so far, it appears the receiver is taking an aggressive action towards the ball.

(fingers crossed):: The OP has been edited to show the changes.

My current, work in progress, with the new changes, is to get the CPU run game up to speed again; Bengals' HB Giovani Bernard only averaged 2.2 yds/carry and the Bengals passed at a ratio of just over 2:1 in relation to run attempts.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 12-08-2014 at 03:28 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:32 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 4

Funny, I've actually been experimenting with OPI @ 99 and DPI @ 1. Really opens up the passing game and DB's make less superhuman plays on the ball. Meanwhile, I saw some nice catches made by WR's. They didn't always fight or more to the point come back to the ball and be aggressive when the DB was in a far better position, but I saw some nice animations and less superhuman ones by the DB's. Only negative I found was the CPU QB was completing too high a % of passes. I however wasn't. I dropped it to 80/20 which seemed to help some and force more errant throws by the CPU. With coverage being much looser, I had to bump up the coverage slider significantly. With 99/1 I had it as high as 90. After reducing it to 80/20 I dropped it to 75. I had reaction and intercepts @ 25 each. I'll have to test more. I'll test your theory too with the values being flipped for OPI/DPI.

Last edited by TheWood56; 12-08-2014 at 05:35 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #38
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Made some additional changes, AGAIN...lol

The biggest change this time was setting D.P.I.: 99 & O.P.I.: 0....I actual got WR James Jones of the Raiders, on a streak route, to jump for the ball against the Bengals' CB Leon Hall, and win the battle for a 34 yard gain on a 2nd and 10 play. No user assistance on the play.

It isn't an automatic every time for the WR, but so far, it appears the receiver is taking an aggressive action towards the ball.

(fingers crossed):: The OP has been edited to show the changes.

My current, work in progress, with the new changes, is to get the CPU run game up to speed again; Bengals' HB Giovani Bernard only averaged 2.2 yds/carry and the Bengals passed at a ratio of just over 2:1 in relation to run attempts.
I'm not surprised by this. Before the patch I was playing with Whosnext's Pro set and in that thread he found the same thing, lower OPI made the WRs much more aggressive to the ball. Also, higher DPI seemed to make them more aggressive. We were using 10/10 for the DPI/OPI and the battle for the ball and the animations were really great. I haven't tried that set since the patch but plan to give it a test later this week. Overall I thought the game felt much smoother and the animations were far better on Pro, not sure what the patch has done to that.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 12-08-2014, 10:38 PM   #39
Rookie

4th Qtr - I made the changes to the OP like you said and my game is now Robo QB as Manuel is 18 for 18 and all short passes. I wish I would have copied down the sliders you had last night because those played awesome for me. I am a modified coach mode player and those played awesome for me. Do you by any chance still have those settings that you posted last night?
Old 12-09-2014, 12:09 AM   #40
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs4Lif3
4th Qtr - I made the changes to the OP like you said and my game is now Robo QB as Manuel is 18 for 18 and all short passes. I wish I would have copied down the sliders you had last night because those played awesome for me. I am a modified coach mode player and those played awesome for me. Do you by any chance still have those settings that you posted last night?
First off, sorry that the updated sliders didn't play well for you, but thank you for the feedback...I believe the following sliders are the ones you were previously using....

HUMAN/CPU

(Offense) (250)
QB Accuracy: 50/50
Pass Blocking: 1/6
WR Catching: 50/50

Run Blocking: 1/6
Fumbles: 50/50

(Defense)
Reaction Time: 50/50
Interceptions: 36/36
Pass Coverage: 36/36

Tackling: 26/26

(Special Teams)
FG Power: 53/53
FG Accuracy: 33/50
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Accuracy: 50/50
Kickoff Power: 50/50

(Universal Effects)
Injury: 53
Fatigue: 63
Threshold: 0
Game Speed: Slow
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Min. Play Clock: 15 seconds
Skill Level: All-Pro

(PENALTIES)
Offsides: 99
False Start: 0
Holding: 0
Facemask: 1
D.P.I.: 70
O.P.I.: 73
KR/PR: 36
Clipping: 33
I.Grounding: 1
RTP: 50
RTK: 0

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »