Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks. - Page 18 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

This is a discussion on Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-02-2015, 10:16 AM   #137
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

King not sure I asked this..but what game speed u using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 03-02-2015, 11:46 AM   #138
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
King not sure I asked this..but what game speed u using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I prefer Slow...
Old 03-12-2015, 11:57 AM   #139
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
How do you deal with the DB warping?
It's more than a little late in the cycle, but I stumbled onto something...

We've been doing various combination of levels inside of CCM versus the level setting in the Main Menu and I realized there's actually THREE places to work with:

1) When you set up your Profile during the "Cam Newton Intro"

2) Main Menu

3) Inside CCM

Bottom line?

The game plays the "smartest" with the least amount of warping when you set your Cam Newton Intro Profile to AP and then set the difficulty level to AM in both the Main Menu and within CCM...

When it's set to AM in all three places, it's a warp-fest with some dodgy acceleration animations, but when one uses AP in either the Main Menu and / or within CCM, it's either too easy to defeat CPU...or it's a sack-fest...or both...

The AP / AM / AM option has the best overall look / feel / gameplay...IMHO...

If you want to set it up the way I described, simply delete your profile from the Load / Save Files section and set up your "Cam Newton Intro" profile to AP and then go from there...

You'll have to reload your sliders / reset auto subs / audio options / gameplay options (use AM there and in CCM), but it only takes a couple / few minutes...

Last edited by KingV2k3; 03-12-2015 at 12:00 PM.
Old 03-13-2015, 09:31 PM   #140
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

King....this is quite the revelation. Now it explains why I am getting people whining about sacks in my thread when I am not seeing the issues. I did as suggested and set it to AP in the 'Cam menu'...it does look better, but I noticed a definite change in gameplay.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:52 AM   #141
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
It's more than a little late in the cycle, but I stumbled onto something...

We've been doing various combination of levels inside of CCM versus the level setting in the Main Menu and I realized there's actually THREE places to work with:

1) When you set up your Profile during the "Cam Newton Intro"

2) Main Menu

3) Inside CCM

Bottom line?

The game plays the "smartest" with the least amount of warping when you set your Cam Newton Intro Profile to AP and then set the difficulty level to AM in both the Main Menu and within CCM...

When it's set to AM in all three places, it's a warp-fest with some dodgy acceleration animations, but when one uses AP in either the Main Menu and / or within CCM, it's either too easy to defeat CPU...or it's a sack-fest...or both...

The AP / AM / AM option has the best overall look / feel / gameplay...IMHO...

If you want to set it up the way I described, simply delete your profile from the Load / Save Files section and set up your "Cam Newton Intro" profile to AP and then go from there...

You'll have to reload your sliders / reset auto subs / audio options / gameplay options (use AM there and in CCM), but it only takes a couple / few minutes...
How did you find this out? I thought the difficulty setting after the intro is the main menu setting.
Is there a way to see the intro difficulty?
Old 03-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #142
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackebarsch10
How did you find this out? I thought the difficulty setting after the intro is the main menu setting.
Is there a way to see the intro difficulty?
No...you need to delete your user profile, restart the game, and run through the Cam intro. After that intro, it will ask you to set your difficulty. Set it to All Pro.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:26 AM   #143
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No...you need to delete your user profile, restart the game, and run through the Cam intro. After that intro, it will ask you to set your difficulty. Set it to All Pro.
Yes I know but how did he find out that there is a hidden third setting? As I sad I thought the setting after the intro is the main menu setting. We know with the Madden code nothing is impossible and we all try to find the right combination whereever the are. Hidden, mislabeled, misprogrammed whatever...
It's an interesting theory and of his intensive testing King (and you too, btw your latest slider set plays amazing) knows obviously a lot about the interactions of all the settings.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:42 PM   #144
MVP

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackebarsch10
Yes I know but how did he find out that there is a hidden third setting? As I sad I thought the setting after the intro is the main menu setting. We know with the Madden code nothing is impossible and we all try to find the right combination whereever the are. Hidden, mislabeled, misprogrammed whatever...
It's an interesting theory and of his intensive testing King (and you too, btw your latest slider set plays amazing) knows obviously a lot about the interactions of all the settings.
I can confirm it does affect gameplay. What makes things worse is that it also affects Madden online CFM. That means anyone in an online CFM might be at a disadvantage depending on what they set their "Cam Intro" setting to. I only know this because I was wondering how my friend was lighting up the CPU and getting ridiculous offensive yards where I was just struggling to get by. Then I changed it and my QB went from 150 yards passing to over 400 yards passing just from going from all madden to all pro in the "Cam" setting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »