Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks. - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

This is a discussion on Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-17-2014, 03:43 PM   #9
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

There is a balm in Gilead.

I was going to wait till I hit the 16-game mark in my OAK CFM to post the sliders and the full-season stats, but I'll give you a quick answer.

KingV2K3 has posted an All Madden set in his arena under the blog heading Madden 15 Stat-Accurate Sliders, or something very close to that.

I use those. 13 minutes, All Madden, 15-second runoff.

I'm currently 4-9. All my stats are amazingly on point. To your direct question, I can totally live with my sack numbers. I have 38 through 13 games. 12 belong to Khalil Mack, 8 to Justin Tuck, and then there's a huge drop-off. Mack's sacks came in 3-4 very big, multi-sack games as well, and I've had 3 zero-sack games thus far. Moreover, I have 5 team INTs in 13 games.

Here's the set, which I'm promoting with his permission:

Check them out, and play for at least 8 games before coming to a judgment, preferably 12. You'll see all kinds of stuff if you commit for the long haul and don't rush to snap judgments if you have a crazy game or two. I had a 7 sack game and a couple 5 sack games, but then lots of 2 sack games, several 0 sack games, and some 4 sack games. Lots of variability here:

HUM Skill

QB Accuracy 5
Pass Blocking - 25
WR Catching - 45
Run Blocking 15
Fumbles - 45
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 50
Interceptions 40
Pass Coverage - 35
Tackling - 35

CPU Skill

QB Accuracy - 4
Pass Blocking- 25
WR Catching - 45
Run Blocking 25
Fumbles - 35
Interceptions - 30
Pass Coverage 45
Tackling - 35

FG Power 50
FG Accuracy 50
Punt Power 45
Punt Accuracy 75
Kickoff Power 52 / 53

Injuries - 55
fatigue - 60
Min Player Speed Threshold 50

Offside - 40
false Start - 60
Holding - 60
Face Mask - 53
Defensive PI - 99
Offensive PI - 100
Punt Catch Interference 50
Clipping - 60
Intentional Grounding - 80
Roughing Passer - 80
Roughing Kicker - 50
Old 12-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #10
Rookie

Aweb20's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man

I was going to wait till I hit the 16-game mark in my OAK CFM to post the sliders and the full-season stats, but I'll give you a quick answer.

KingV2K3 has posted an All Madden set in his arena under the blog heading Madden 15 Stat-Accurate Sliders, or something very close to that.

I'm currently 4-9. All my stats are amazingly on point. To your direct question, I can totally live with my sack numbers. I have 38 through 13 games. 12 belong to Khalil Mack, 8 to Justin Tuck, and then there's a huge drop-off. Mack's sacks came in 3-4 very big, multi-sack games as well, and I've had 3 zero-sack games thus far. Moreover, I have 5 team INTs in 13 games.

Check them out, and play for at least 8 games before coming to a judgment, preferably 12. You'll see all kinds of stuff if you commit for the long haul and don't rush to snap judgments if you have a crazy game or two. I had a 7 sack game and a couple 5 sack games, but then lots of 2 sack games, several 0 sack games, and some 4 sack games. Lots of variability here:

HUM Skill

QB Accuracy 5
Pass Blocking - 25
WR Catching - 45
Run Blocking 15
Fumbles - 45
Interceptions 40
Pass Coverage - 35
Tackling - 35

CPU Skill

QB Accuracy - 4
Pass Blocking- 25
WR Catching - 45
Run Blocking 25
Fumbles - 35
Interceptions - 30
Pass Coverage 45
Tackling - 35

FG Power 50
FG Accuracy 50
Punt Power 45
Punt Accuracy 75
Kickoff Power 52 / 53

Injuries - 55
fatigue - 60

Offside - 40
false Start - 60
Holding - 60
Face Mask - 53
Defensive PI - 99
Offensive PI - 100
Clipping - 60
Roughing Passer - 80
Roughing Kicker - 50
I would be very interested to see your full season stats when you get there if you have a chance.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Trojan Man, I'm very interested in trying these out! Do you have helps (switch and strafe assist, ball hawk and heat seeker) on or off? Also, what are your sub settings at? Thank you in advance.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2014, 04:20 PM   #12
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

HUM Skill

QB Accuracy 5
Pass Blocking - 25
WR Catching - 45
Run Blocking 15
Fumbles - 45
Interceptions 40
Pass Coverage - 35
Tackling - 35

CPU Skill

QB Accuracy - 4
Pass Blocking- 25
WR Catching - 45
Run Blocking 25
Fumbles - 35
Interceptions - 30
Pass Coverage 45
Tackling - 35

FG Power 50
FG Accuracy 50
Punt Power 45
Punt Accuracy 75
Kickoff Power 52 / 53

Injuries - 55
fatigue - 60

Offside - 40
false Start - 60
Holding - 60
Face Mask - 53
Defensive PI - 99
Offensive PI - 100
Clipping - 60
Roughing Passer - 80
Roughing Kicker - 50
2.9 sacks avg is really good for none edited rosters.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:33 PM   #13
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

HUM Skill

QB Accuracy 5
Pass Blocking - 25
WR Catching - 45
Run Blocking 15
Fumbles - 45
Interceptions 40
Pass Coverage - 35
Tackling - 35

CPU Skill

QB Accuracy - 4
Pass Blocking- 25
WR Catching - 45
Run Blocking 25
Fumbles - 35
Interceptions - 30
Pass Coverage 45
Tackling - 35

FG Power 50
FG Accuracy 50
Punt Power 45
Punt Accuracy 75
Kickoff Power 52 / 53

Injuries - 55
fatigue - 60

Offside - 40
false Start - 60
Holding - 60
Face Mask - 53
Defensive PI - 99
Offensive PI - 100
Clipping - 60
Roughing Passer - 80
Roughing Kicker - 50
I would be interested in seeing your season stats too. Those are great sack numbers but what kind of completion % are you seeing from the QBs and are they taking any shots down field? From my experience and what I have seen posted on here, QBA that low makes the QBs dump everything off short and never take any deep shots.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 12-18-2014, 09:40 PM   #14
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I would be interested in seeing your season stats too. Those are great sack numbers but what kind of completion % are you seeing from the QBs and are they taking any shots down field? From my experience and what I have seen posted on here, QBA that low makes the QBs dump everything off short and never take any deep shots.
Completion percentages range all the way from low 50s to mid 70s. I had 3 games in 12 where the CPU completed 70%. The rest were 55-67%.

Some QBs went downfield a lot and some not at all. I recall Geno Smith, Alex Smith, and Ryan Tannehill, for example, realying heavily on checkdowns, whereas Rivers and Bradford gashed me with long throws downfield. Bradfort in particular got me for 400+ yards and 4 TDs.

All that is to say that over 16 games with these sliders as-is, you will see it all.

I also had varied levels of success vs. the run. I stuffed some teams, but Charles went for 125+, Woodhead/Matthews killed me, and Gore went for 225, but I held guys like Stacey to less than 50 yds.

Trust me, it's all there.

And on offense, I have complted 57% with Carr, all my backs save MJD (4.1 on 100 carries) are below 4 YPC, and I had the most difficult time sustaining any offense at all with OAK using Harbaugh's PB.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #15
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Trojan Man, I'm very interested in trying these out! Do you have helps (switch and strafe assist, ball hawk and heat seeker) on or off? Also, what are your sub settings at? Thank you in advance.
Again, King's work here, not mine. I have subs at default and use formation subs in-game to put certain guys in specailty roles.

I have assists on; not sure what King does.

I find with injuries at 50 that I see a great range of short and long-term injuries as well.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:42 AM   #16
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Completion percentages range all the way from low 50s to mid 70s. I had 3 games in 12 where the CPU completed 70%. The rest were 55-67%.

Some QBs went downfield a lot and some not at all. I recall Geno Smith, Alex Smith, and Ryan Tannehill, for example, realying heavily on checkdowns, whereas Rivers and Bradford gashed me with long throws downfield. Bradfort in particular got me for 400+ yards and 4 TDs.

All that is to say that over 16 games with these sliders as-is, you will see it all.

I also had varied levels of success vs. the run. I stuffed some teams, but Charles went for 125+, Woodhead/Matthews killed me, and Gore went for 225, but I held guys like Stacey to less than 50 yds.

Trust me, it's all there.

And on offense, I have complted 57% with Carr, all my backs save MJD (4.1 on 100 carries) are below 4 YPC, and I had the most difficult time sustaining any offense at all with OAK using Harbaugh's PB.
Sounds great man, I have the next 2 weeks off and will be giving these a test run for sure. One question, what is your game speed set too?

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »