Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks. - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

This is a discussion on Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-15-2015, 10:50 PM   #161
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Yup, the sliders in my Arena / Blog section are what I'm still using and those appear to be the ones!

I used an EA roster from the week after the trade deadline and am still playing into 2017 / 2018 with MIN using that...

If I were to start today I'd check out:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oster-ps4.html

And / Or:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ted-daily.html

Appreciate the response man! And of course your continued commitment in getting us the best Madden experience....

Was wondering...and completely understand if you don't have the time (or interest to do this)...But could you upload that roster set you are using to the Madden vault?
Old 03-15-2015, 10:56 PM   #162
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard40
Just curious how many minute qters u play and clock runoff. Thank you
15 Minutes / 20 second runoff for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Appreciate the response man! And of course your continued commitment in getting us the best Madden experience....

Was wondering...and completely understand if you don't have the time (or interest to do this)...But could you upload that roster set you are using to the Madden vault?
I currently don't have access to upload...no internet...

But the one I'm using is just the stock EA Week 8 version...

Those other two that I pointed out have uploaded versions...user name info, etc. in those threads I linked you to...
Old 03-15-2015, 11:41 PM   #163
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

King are you still using IG at 80 on your set?
Old 03-16-2015, 12:17 AM   #164
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

Ooops, you just answered that question.........sorry.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:31 PM   #165
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
It depends on if you want to go true All Pro or if you want to go modified All Madden, which is what King is doing.

I'd say after hundreds of games of testing that if you want to drastically reduce sacks, you have to go modified All Madden. You simply will see 100 sacks a year, or at least 85, for the user team on true All Pro. If that's your bag, and I know that Armor likes All Pro fine (and I really respect him), then go All Pro, All Pro, All Pro in your Cam settings, your main menu settings, and your CFM internal settings.

If you want modified All Madden using King's sliders (what I recommend), then you set your Cam setting to All Pro after deleting your profile to wipe the slate clean, and you proceed to set your main menu setting to All Madden and your internal CFM setting to All Madden. Doing so will give you the sack fix and more competitive CPU games while mitigating some of the warp issues you get on true All Madden.

I'll say that the game play I'm getting now on AP/AM/AM + King's sliders is by far the best game play I've ever gotten out of Madden. I got 40-some sacks in year one and I have 11 through 4 games in year two.
Crazy how you guys manage to find these fixes to the game, but I certainly appreciate it! I haven't touched my PS4 in a few weeks (been out of town for work) but was in the mood to start up a CFM in M15, so I'll just go ahead and delete the profile and see if this new solution King has discovered cleans up the gameplay for me.

Now, I've just to got to settle in with a team ...
NBA Live 18 (XB1)
Batman: The Telltale Series (Switch)
Old 03-16-2015, 08:00 PM   #166
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I don't get it. Do I have to select all pro after the cam intro and the switch to all madden or chose all madden after the cam intro and don't touch anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2015, 08:45 PM   #167
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I don't get it. Do I have to select all pro after the cam intro and the switch to all madden or chose all madden after the cam intro and don't touch anything?

For King's set, use All Pro after the cam intro. Once you get to the main menu, set THAT to All Madden (and set your penalties, autosubs, sliders, etc.). Once that is all done....then you can go into your CFM (new or existing) and you can load the sliders from there.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:52 AM   #168
Rookie

In an online CFM would only the commish need to delete the profile to get this to work?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »