Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks. - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

This is a discussion on Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-06-2015, 11:18 AM   #49
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpedo66
Under Career settings, game play tuning to off.
will this doesnīt make the game to play as default? or use the sliders that were set without the chance of changing it? I donīt see this as a new mode or anything, just the option for a commish to avoid any sliders tweaking during the franchise.

If you donīt tweak the sliders during the season it will be the same impact.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:37 AM   #50
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
will this doesnīt make the game to play as default? or use the sliders that were set without the chance of changing it? I donīt see this as a new mode or anything, just the option for a commish to avoid any sliders tweaking during the franchise.

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't had a chance to test yet but I think you might be right, that turning it off merely prevents changes to sliders during the CFM.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 01-06-2015, 01:07 PM   #51
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21

Sorry to say this, but there's definitely something here. I've tested a bit and have a pretty discerning eye.

It doesn't make sense rationally, but in the ultra-byzantine world of the Madden code, it's not as far-fetched a conclusion as it might otherwise seem.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:21 PM   #52
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm having such great luck with the sliders posted in here that I'm afraid to even open the options menu in fear of changing anything!

Another great game yesterday. Lost to the 49ers 20-17. Kaep was 18-29 for 241 yards and 2 TDs. Also ran for 39 yards. Charles broke a long 71 yard run in the first half, but otherwise was pretty much bottled up. And with Alex Smith banged up, Chase Daniel was pretty mediocre until the hole was too big to dig out of.

I'm now 1-4 and am just having a blast.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 01-06-2015, 01:42 PM   #53
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Sorry to say this, but there's definitely something here. I've tested a bit and have a pretty discerning eye.

It doesn't make sense rationally, but in the ultra-byzantine world of the Madden code, it's not as far-fetched a conclusion as it might otherwise seem.
Have you tried having the sliders set in Profile and / or CCM and then simply disabling that tuning toggle?

I'm wondering if we can get a "best of both" scenario going with this "toggle: off" being the "cherry on the sundae"?

Thanks!
Old 01-06-2015, 02:00 PM   #54
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Have you tried having the sliders set in Profile and / or CCM and then simply disabling that tuning toggle?

I'm wondering if we can get a "best of both" scenario going with this "toggle: off" being the "cherry on the sundae"?

Thanks!
I'm gonna try that today, bro. I wish you were at the box so I could get your impressions on this too!
Old 01-06-2015, 02:07 PM   #55
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
I'm having such great luck with the sliders posted in here that I'm afraid to even open the options menu in fear of changing anything!

Another great game yesterday. Lost to the 49ers 20-17. Kaep was 18-29 for 241 yards and 2 TDs. Also ran for 39 yards. Charles broke a long 71 yard run in the first half, but otherwise was pretty much bottled up. And with Alex Smith banged up, Chase Daniel was pretty mediocre until the hole was too big to dig out of.

I'm now 1-4 and am just having a blast.
LOL iīm on the same boat as you. My game plays great, my only complain Human QB % but iīm playing with QB ACC at 4. But still having a blast.
using different sliders thought, i even them and change some to fit more what i feel is more realistic and of course with roster edits. (Game saver btw,no really).
Old 01-06-2015, 03:46 PM   #56
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I'm gonna try that today, bro. I wish you were at the box so I could get your impressions on this too!
Yeah, this is KILLING me!!!

I won't get to dig back in until the weekend, so I'll be hanging in to get your take on this...

My "goal" is to get as much of the benefit from this finding WITHOUT having to restart the MIN CCM, because as Booker pointed out:

It's January 6th and I prob only have about 4 - 5 weeks left on this title (until possible a reboot next fall) so, I'd like to "stay the course" as much as possible to FINALLY get a few seasons in...

THIS JUST IN:

Authentic stated in his thread that he tried a couple user slider sets with his finding and it reverted to "less than" in his view...

So, let my know what YOU see in light of all that TM...

Thanks!

Last edited by KingV2k3; 01-06-2015 at 03:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »