Home

Capa's Coach Mode Settings

This is a discussion on Capa's Coach Mode Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2015, 05:58 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Capa's Coach Mode Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I think the most noticeable thing with these sliders are the ability of the runner to get yards after first hit. It may be a tad excessive and need a bit of tuning...not sure yet. But it is nice not to see the runners go down by getting bumped into.

The tackle ratings of the players really matter in this case...

C
And there have been very few tackles for loss. When you get a TFL you feel like you earned it. The sack numbers have varied but I haven't seen the sack glitch but twice. and it was for my QB both times.

I think you own to something with these sliders.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:15 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
And there have been very few tackles for loss. When you get a TFL you feel like you earned it. The sack numbers have varied but I haven't seen the sack glitch but twice. and it was for my QB both times.

I think you own to something with these sliders.
Thanks. Again, probably not for everyone but there seems to be a lot of variability in these. Coach mode is not played by many but I think these are least a step in the right direction.

C
Old 01-04-2015, 06:37 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Thanks. Again, probably not for everyone but there seems to be a lot of variability in these. Coach mode is not played by many but I think these are least a step in the right direction.

C
Yes they are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2015, 09:44 PM   #12
MVP

Tazer19's Arena

OVR: 17

Going to give these a go, thanks for posting. The set I've been using was working pretty good aside from the sacks. Seems like maybe a patch cleaned up the sacks, but I give up nothing to the CPU, bad numbers from CPU QB, I will post impressions/stats.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:08 AM   #13
Banned

Even though it is Coach mode, I may have to bump up Human QB Acc to 3 or 4. I am seeing % Completes in the low to mid 50's which is not horrible, but these QBs on these classic teams are usually elite.

Then again, they are always playing against other elite teams.

C
Old 01-05-2015, 06:50 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Even though it is Coach mode, I may have to bump up Human QB Acc to 3 or 4. I am seeing % Completes in the low to mid 50's which is not horrible, but these QBs on these classic teams are usually elite.

Then again, they are always playing against other elite teams.

C
Completion percentages were low for me as well. You've got everything else playing perfectly. The run game is amazing. I see some good wr/db interactions as well.

I bumped my WRC to 75; WRC to 99 and QBA to 3. I like to see check off guys have to make amazing catches when the QB is rushed and throws errant.

I've seen a few drops. They won't catch everything. Plus, this opens up down field passing. Something else I've noticed, pre-snap, I will select the receiver I want to have the ball. Seems like 70 percent of the time the QB will go with that target.

Also knocked Fatigue to 55. Default auto-subs. Before the last patch I was using 90. The patch fixed had a huge effect on that slider. 55 is the lowest a player is rated for fatigue in the game. Injuries are at 70 now. Seeing 3-5 a game.

I've seen a few drops with these as well. They won't catch everything.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:19 PM   #15
Banned

Glad you are enjoying them!

I will lower fatigue to 55 to see the effect and also change autosubs to default. You are seeing multiple RBs get carries right?

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2015, 08:26 PM   #16
MVP

Strange thing. I went to test these in CFM and can't find the Coach Mode option. I thought it was in league settings but I don't see it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »