What has worked for me to get a great sim football game - Page 11 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

What has worked for me to get a great sim football game

This is a discussion on What has worked for me to get a great sim football game within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-08-2015, 04:08 PM   #81
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What has worked for me to get a great sim football game

How did this turn into yet another slider testing/adjustment thread? Lol. I was enjoying the original post. Leaving things at default but, changing one thing in CFM.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:18 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
How did this turn into yet another slider testing/adjustment thread? Lol. I was enjoying the original post. Leaving things at default but, changing one thing in CFM.
Feel free to read the original post as much as you like. That is still the basis for the discussion, the revelation of turning tuning to off. Anyone who is making posts in here tried the game at default everything and posted opinions.

We are all just trying to make the game better.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:57 PM   #83
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

I am fine with whatever. When I posted this find, I hadn't tried any serious slider testing yet with it off. If you can fine tune, then I say go for it. I don't mind at all.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2015, 08:10 PM   #84
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I am fine with whatever. When I posted this find, I hadn't tried any serious slider testing yet with it off. If you can fine tune, then I say go for it. I don't mind at all.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I know man I was just messin. It's just funny that every thread turns into the same EA sliders hamster wheel of death. Lol we aren't ever finding the secret to unlock this game IMO. It is what it is. Different guys have found ways to make the game a little better. Default is fine too but, it's the same old thing with Madden. An entire cycle of slider testing.

Glad you posted this info man.

It's all good though. Seriously. I was just joshing around.

I do all the same stuff and I'm not sure if I'm any closer than when I first got the game. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2015, 08:26 PM   #85
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I'm glad you guys are still trying stuff though. Hopefully Madden 16 will have sliders that actually all work right. One can dream right? Lol

Old 01-08-2015, 09:38 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I know man I was just messin. It's just funny that every thread turns into the same EA sliders hamster wheel of death. Lol we aren't ever finding the secret to unlock this game IMO. It is what it is. Different guys have found ways to make the game a little better. Default is fine too but, it's the same old thing with Madden. An entire cycle of slider testing.

Glad you posted this info man.

It's all good though. Seriously. I was just joshing around.

I do all the same stuff and I'm not sure if I'm any closer than when I first got the game. SMH

Me too, I was just joking around too, so I was hoping you weren't offended. Its good to have as many hands on this as possible. You never know when someone might stumble on the magic formula.

Doubtful, but you can't ever give up hope.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:58 PM   #87
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Let me know if you still see fumbles with my penalty sliders. If not it must be 1 of the penalty sliders killing the fumbles.
Im still seeing a good amount of fumbles. Idk whats different in our sets. Fumb is at 45 for me. Im using your pen. And everything else is pretty much default except qba. Im really enjoying it. Int have slowed down at 40.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:06 PM   #88
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Im still seeing a good amount of fumbles. Idk whats different in our sets. Fumb is at 45 for me. Im using your pen. And everything else is pretty much default except qba. Im really enjoying it. Int have slowed down at 40.
I saw 4 in my last game. So I think I'm good now. Going to play a couple of test games and make sure everything is in order. Just got whalloped by the skins as the Texans, but that was in part because I was testing streak patterns and you can't mess with Deangelo hall, he's ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »