Very Fast 100 Threshold All-Pro - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Very Fast 100 Threshold All-Pro

This is a discussion on Very Fast 100 Threshold All-Pro within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-19-2015, 04:13 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Very Fast 100 Threshold All-Pro

100 threshold means there's minimal disparity in player speed, correct? Is that what it seems like when you play?

Also, have you tried 100 threshold on fast or even normal?
Old 01-19-2015, 08:46 PM   #10
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
100 threshold means there's minimal disparity in player speed, correct? Is that what it seems like when you play?

Also, have you tried 100 threshold on fast or even normal?
Yes closing speed/pursuit is really a factor although with some timely stick moves you can make them miss and pick up decent yac a few times per gm. I've also hit a good amount of deep balls so it's not too tight. I've still had games with too many sacks but I've also had games with 1 or 2 sacks.
WR's can still separate but it's usually from route running, release and/or a good pump fake.

Run defense is really improved w/o sacrificing broken tackles. I still get about 120-150yds rushing per gm vs bad defenses. So it's really a game of inches now. RG3 can still pull away from the front 7 but not as easy as other sets I've used. I get about 30yds rushing per gm with my qb. Usually my best runs with him now are the ones when the D is playing coverage and I get flushed out.

So yeah these are a different breed of sliders emphasizing route running, release, juke moves, agility and pursuit/closing speed. So now speed alone isn't such a dominating attribute.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 01-19-2015 at 09:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:00 PM   #11
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Anyone still playing M15!?
I have a modified version of these and it's really kept the game alive for me. I still use the 100 threshold with very fast gamespeed and the higher fatigue. I've finally reduced the sacks the cpu takes, lowered qb% and this is w/ 25 qba and penalties avg 4-5 per gm which is better than none!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2015, 12:13 PM   #12
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Anyone still playing M15!?

I have a modified version of these and it's really kept the game alive for me. I still use the 100 threshold with very fast gamespeed and the higher fatigue. I've finally reduced the sacks the cpu takes, lowered qb% and this is w/ 25 qba and penalties avg 4-5 per gm which is better than none!

What is the updated set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 07-24-2015, 05:51 PM   #13
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

I will post them here in a few, I've been doing alot more testing of late and I had to determine the exact slider range to see 3-4 drops per (which is maybe 1 per gm on default) and lower qb%, along with reducing sacks.
I did however have to go back to 4 qba, same as OP.

I will post the updated asap.

OP is now updated.
Time to get another game in with these.

My opening day wk1 game was a defensive battle Final 24-3 my Skins (w/ all updated rosters)

My Skins(83ovr) vs Texans(85ovr)

Brian Hoyer(56%)struggled vs my D in this one. They really never got a running game going(3.4ypc) and they had both turnovers in the red zone.

My rookie OLB Preston Smith picked 1 off vs their TE.
What's crazy is I threw 3 Ints myself but they were bad reads under pressure.
J.J Watt never sacked me but still had 5 tackles 1tfl.
So my rookie RT Brandon Scherff(1pancake)held his own.

RG3(user) 12/19 63%, 3tds, 3 Ints, 1fum, 175yds
B. Hoyer (cpu) 28/50 56%, 0tds, 2ints, 238yds

My D held them to only 44rushing yds. 19att.(A.Foster) And I ended w/ 160rushing.
(A. Morris)82yds, 15atts.
(M Jones)59yds, 17atts.
(D. Young fb)7yds, 1att.
(RG3)6Yds, 2atts. They did a good job containing the edge this game
If running starts to come to easy, I will lower my Rbk slider back to 15.

My 2 new additions Rookie (OLB)P. Smith and (SS)both had ints in the red zone which was a pleasant surprise.

Total yds
Skins: 322 Texans: 231

They did struggle more offensively without A. Johnson(lost in free agency to Colts)

If they get TDs in the redzone, it would've been 24-17 but Hoyer(78ovr)struggled in his 1st outing with his new team

We kept pressure on him all game(sacked 7x) My newest DT(T. Knighton) stuffed the middle up all day but broke his ankle and will miss 7wks
I would expect the cpu to run better losing my 90ovr DT to injury and (Chris Baker)73ovr is coming in to replace him.
They did pass 50xs which is mainly do to my D stuffing the run all day.
We'll see what happens in the next game, if the cpu can establish a run game with my best D-line run stopper(T. Knighton) out.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 07-24-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:04 PM   #14
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Next up!

Redskins(82ovr), (1-0) vs Jags(82ovr), (1-0)

Jags Rookie HB(TJ Yeldon)85ovr
Has some sick ratings already!
98 trk
97 car
96 acc
95 str
81 cth
87 spd

They also have TE (Julius Thomas) 91ovr
On D, they have 87ovr (R. Mcdonald), 87ovr OLB (D. Fowler jr.)

But they are still the Jags and are weak on the Oline and the back end on D.
Qb Blake Bortles(77ovr) should struggle vs my front 7

Should be a good one! I will report back later
Old 08-02-2015, 01:54 PM   #15
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

So after experimenting w/ qb traits, the most realistic and playable combo I've found for the cpu qbs, is
Trigger happy
Aggressive
Throw ball away: yes

I've also put threshold back on 50 and gamespeed back to Normal

Moved tackle slider to 100!
Lowered face mask to 53.
This has really helped with the D line play and I've actually seen more broken tackles b/c HBs like Arian Foster seem to break out of the 1st few hits just b/c they are rated to do so.

I actually lost 31-9 in my last game(All-Pro) with my updated sliders. I managed only 2 sacks, while the cpu sacked my 5x, which is a change for the better imo
I also noticed most younger, less experienced qbs are already set to trigger happy and aggressive, which is good for yr2 and beyond.

Updating sliders on OP.
Also turned assist back on,
Ball hawk, heat seeker, and switch asst: on
Tired of seeing the defender stopping pursuit and letting the player go, by turning asst back on, it allows me to prevent that tackle glitch and go into heat seek or ball hawk mode. Much better animation and angles by the defenders now.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 08-02-2015 at 06:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »