Will this work?? - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Will this work??

This is a discussion on Will this work?? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-24-2015, 08:25 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Will this work??

My buddy and I are in the middle of our online franchise. We each control our own team but I wish I could fix some of the cpu rosters.

Can i invite a 3rd user mid season and have them take over the team and then fix the roster and then immediately resign so the team still is computer controlled???

I also would play as the current coach and would want him to still be the coach after I resign as the user?? I'm wondering if this would work so I could do it with multiple teams???

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2015, 04:46 PM   #2
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Will this work??

Fix them how, exactly? Depth chart won't matter since it will go back to being CPU controlled. For free agents, a 3rd user could join, sign/cut players, and then move to another team.

Last year, if you left YOUR team, then user #2 would have to take over your team while you took over their team and then you could flip back. It was a pain. A 3rd user would be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »