Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing

This is a discussion on Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2015, 03:52 PM   #41
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Plays are rarely repeated in real life
Huh? Teams will definitely run plays that work more than once. Maybe not 10+ but if it's working why go away from it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 03:57 PM   #42
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I have never seen more than twice on the same game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 11:10 PM   #43
MVP

booker21's Arena

Man i tried playing as with strategy plays only but it's unplayable. 10 straigh passes. I will use quick. Feels more realistic and perfectly balanced. One thing I notice is that you cant use the gameplan. The play calling doesn't take in consideration de game plan at all.

Here is a. Bengals screenshot. With more than half 4 star rated plays. When I play the game. The quick option show me no plays from here at all. Neither strategy neither community or frequent. I think this gameplan has been left out from the old gem plan play calling no idea if user can use it. At least I didn't find a way.

Old 09-07-2015, 11:16 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Man i tried playing as with strategy plays only but it's unplayable. 10 straigh passes. I will use quick. Feels more realistic and perfectly balanced. One thing I notice is that you cant use the gameplan. The play calling doesn't take in consideration de game plan at all.

Yeah I think I'm going to make a change because I like to see some more running in addition to our passing.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:21 AM   #45
MVP

booker21's Arena

Man there is no way to use the MY gameplan as a user. That sucks. It was so much better before. The plays are selected from the whole playbook but still use a few of them. This game could be so much greater if the play calling were less generic.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:34 AM   #46
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I played a game last night the Bears vs Packers with all strategy plays and I thought it was the best game I've seen.

Kudos to Bcruise for discovering the right clicking move. I try not to call the same plays over and over.

I'm using Josh C's sliders and Cutler was injured in the first quarter. Clausen came in to mop and barely hit over 50% of his passes. The Packers intercepted twice late in the game for TD returns and blew the game wide open.

The first half was as tight as a glove, 16 to 16. Rodgers finished with only 58% passing. I need to practice more on that end. The Bears ground game was anemic at best.

Otherwise, a great great game.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:38 AM   #47
MVP

booker21's Arena

If you pick plays from strategy the. You can balance the calls since you can chose from. But I want to eliminate any kind of picking and choosing. If you select the first strategy play. You will be the mike martz Rams. Pass after pass after pass.

Strategy plays are the same for every team they play. I want to figure out a way that the system looks at "my gameplan" for each specific team. Otherwise teams feels very generic from game to game.

Old 09-08-2015, 10:08 AM   #48
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
If you pick plays from strategy the. You can balance the calls since you can chose from. But I want to eliminate any kind of picking and choosing. If you select the first strategy play. You will be the mike martz Rams. Pass after pass after pass.

Strategy plays are the same for every team they play. I want to figure out a way that the system looks at "my gameplan" for each specific team. Otherwise teams feels very generic from game to game.

Booker, I didn't say I pick the first strategy play all the time, heck no, I look at ALL the strategy plays and then make my decision.

I understand what you want to do, but that's not the way I've played before.

Cutler and Clausen played like their counter parts in the NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »