Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing

This is a discussion on Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-30-2015, 05:43 PM   #65
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
The strategy plays aren't the same every down so there's a nice mix. I want to take myself out of the decision completely which is why I started using the number of times called as the deciding factor.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I like it but on my experience this makes my team to pass almost every down. Ratio is usually 44-16.

Let me know how it goes on your side.

Also keep in mind that with your strategy the call number is based on your selection. So you are going to get those plays call number higher and higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2015, 05:44 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I like it but on my experience this makes my team to pass almost every down. Ratio is usually 44-16.

Let me know how it goes on your side.

Also keep in mind that with your strategy the call number is based on your selection. So you are going to get those plays call number higher and higher.

Luckily the list isn't populated with the most frequent calls every time so I feel like it'll balance itself out

Old 12-30-2015, 05:46 PM   #67
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Luckily the list isn't populated with the most frequent calls every time so I feel like it'll balance itself out

Ok let me know how it works after several games. I feel that strategy plays repeat itself. Actually I feel all plays that the CPU recommend repeat way to much. But again maybe I just played way to many games.

Old 01-17-2016, 07:54 AM   #68
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

I read through this and it really helped make me feel like I had a clue with offensive play calling...

http://www.westcoastoffense.com/Game...20Schrader.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2016, 07:53 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing

Finally figured out coach suggestions in 16 just 2 weeks before the release of 17.

Create a custom playbook with only the plays you want to see in the situations you want to see them in.

I used the Ravens playbook since I read on here that's it's a good one for power run. All my backs with JAX are power guys.

As a test, I copied the entire 2nd and Long situation to all the other situations and saved it as my custom playbook and took into my next CFM game.

When looking at coach suggestions and scrolling to the play with a chess piece, it'll only be the plays from your game plan within your custom playbook.

Loved it.

I just wish the favorite and community plays weren't mixed in. I'll likely switch back to the default JAX book at set it up with the concepts I like from that book!

I only did it for my team though.

Last edited by NoleFan; 08-11-2016 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:39 PM   #70
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Finally figured out coach suggestions in 16 just 2 weeks before the release of 17.

Create a custom playbook with only the plays you want to see in the situations you want to see them in.

I used the Ravens playbook since I read on here that's it's a good one for power run. All my backs with JAX are power guys.

As a test, I copied the entire 2nd and Long situation to all the other situations and saved it as my custom playbook and took into my next CFM game.

When looking at coach suggestions and scrolling to the play with a chess piece, it'll only be the plays from your game plan within your custom playbook.

Loved it.

I just wish the favorite and community plays weren't mixed in. I'll likely switch back to the default JAX book at set it up with the concepts I like from that book!

I only did it for my team though.

Nice! Hopefully this will carry over to M17.
Would be awesome if we could get a community custom PB for each team and then run a 32 team CFM, Custom(Team specific) PB
Old 08-17-2016, 03:07 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

I've been enjoying M16 so much of late that I don't feel pressed to rush out and get M17 next week!

Old 08-19-2016, 10:37 AM   #72
Pro

Grinder12000's Arena

OVR: 3

Great thread all - I'm still see a TON of passing plays but wonder if it is the team I'm playing that is so poor against the pass?

For instance - in my 1st half of a pre season game using only the top strategy play - 19 passes 2 runs and that is using a "balanced " offense scheme.

hmmmmm

Last edited by Grinder12000; 08-19-2016 at 01:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »