Home

Best slider for cfm simulation?

This is a discussion on Best slider for cfm simulation? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2015, 04:38 PM   #1
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0
Best slider for cfm simulation?

I've been looking around and haven't found anything. I want to rebuild a franchise in cfm and just want to simulate all of the games rather than play them. I was wondering if the default sliders would give me realistic stats at the end of the season or if there was a set somewhere that would help. Just looking for realistic stats, not for a fun game play experience (I already have a slider for that).

I'd like for backups to get touches and stuff like that but I know the game has it'd flaws, so I'm just looking for whatever slider set will give me the most realistic stats at the end of the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 07:41 PM   #2
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Best slider for cfm simulation?

To my knowledge, sliders have no bearing on the outcome of simmed games (unless you are talking about super simming them within the game itself).
Old 02-23-2015, 08:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
To my knowledge, sliders have no bearing on the outcome of simmed games (unless you are talking about super simming them within the game itself).
Oh, okay. Thanks for the info. If that's true then I guess this can be closed lol.
Old 04-19-2015, 12:05 AM   #4
Pro

My sliders, I think is the best for cfm
Old 05-20-2015, 04:39 PM   #5
Rookie

jaiden73's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm new to Madden 15. My friend always buys it for me, but every one he has given me all of them are still in the original package never opened. I'm pretty a MMO RPG games. Well I decide try and when it came to settings, mostly sliders. I play offline CFM. I play Pro and I have seen a lot of sliders from this particular site. I have through almost 6 sliders that I googled. I'm still having trouble. Since I play offline CFM on Pro, does anyone have any good sliders for offline CFM? I would really appreciate it if someone could at least show me a good Offline CFM slider that may help me move up tp a harder level. Like All Madden. I hope someone can help. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »