Home

FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2014, 10:26 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

These are for CFM, play now will give you different results. In CFM, turn the gameplay tuning to OFF in the settings menu. Not sure how much difference this makes, but there is some debate that it could help so I have done this and been getting some good games. Definitely have noticed the AI seems to play smarter with QB ACC higher. Also the tackle slider seems to be part of the culprit for the sack issue, it seems to be the break block slider as well so its better to keep this low for human. The fumbles at 6 seems to be pretty solid to get a couple per game.

I started this last set at default when Authentic said that when he turned game tuning to off and used default sliders he was getting great games. So I tried it and while I liked the overall feel, I wasn't seeing any fumbles, penalties, and the passing game felt a little off to me. So I have gravitated back to this. Its pretty close to the sets I have had in the past, except that QB ACC is higher as well as pass blocking. Pass blocking is still a mixed bag. 50 doesn't work well. 75 seems to work pretty decent for the AI, but so does 0. I think this slider is broken and may work like an inverted bell curve where it functions at both ends, but not well in the middle. Anyway, try them out. I've been getting good games and I'm tired of slideritis.

Gameplay: All-Madden
qtr length:14-15 min****Use 14 or 15, 15 may yield 5 to 10 too many plays per game.
accel clock: 13 sec
injuries: 45 ***Getting too many QB injuries on 50
fatigue: 75 - Leave auto subs at default and you will see backup RBs and WR play
gamespeed: Normal
speed threshold: 50
ball hawk: on
strafe assist: on
heat seeker assist: on
switch assist: off
Allow Tuning: NO

HUM/CPU (tried to leave as close to eachother as possible wherever I could)

qb acc: 40/40
pass blocking: 5/5
wr catching: 40/40
run blocking: 5/55
Fumbles: 6/6
Reaction time: 50/25 ***AI will react quicker to human run game, making human rushing harder.
interceptions: 50/50 *** DON"T THROW INTO HEAVY COVERAGE, THROW IT AWAY.
Pass coverage: 50/75
tackling: 25/55

Special teams

FG power: 40
FG Accuracy: 0
Punt power: 30
Punt Accuracy: 90
kickoff power: 50

Penalties

Offside: 65
False Start: 55
Holding: 60
Facemask: 53
DPI: 90
OPI: 95
PUNT CATCH interference: 50
Clipping: 75
int grounding: 48
roughing the passer: 53
roughing the kicker: 50

Last edited by fistofrage; 01-17-2015 at 12:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Very interesting take on "sack problem" when get off work will give them a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 11-24-2014, 01:20 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Very interesting take on "sack problem" when get off work will give them a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, let me know what you see.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

These i gotta try out! Ive tried every thread and seen you around. I settled on whosnext00's all pro set which is good but easy and im an AM guy so i moved and settled on Saints7's new AM set but i was finding the cpu qb was always torching me with high % and 350yds minimum every game. It looks like you play the way i do no secondary. I had a few quick questions. How many ints do you avg a game? Are you seeing a good amount of penalties and variety of them? Do you use the kick meter and/or tackle cone? Thanks in advance this set looks fun
Old 11-24-2014, 04:59 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
These i gotta try out! Ive tried every thread and seen you around. I settled on whosnext00's all pro set which is good but easy and im an AM guy so i moved and settled on Saints7's new AM set but i was finding the cpu qb was always torching me with high % and 350yds minimum every game. It looks like you play the way i do no secondary. I had a few quick questions. How many ints do you avg a game? Are you seeing a good amount of penalties and variety of them? Do you use the kick meter and/or tackle cone? Thanks in advance this set looks fun
I don't use the full defense cone. I use the kicking meter but no aiming arc. Long FGs are tough. The AI will miss some long ones too. Inside 40 is pretty much automatic.

My AI guys will grab 1 or 2 picks a game. If I see more than that, I might knock down the INT. Penalties are hit and miss. I do see offsides and false starts. I do see face mask and roughing the passer. I see about 1 hold a game, sometimes 0, sometimes 1 or 2. Clipping is hit or miss. You have to have the clipping slider considerably higher than the holding slider to see it.

Let me know how it plays out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2014, 07:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I don't use the full defense cone. I use the kicking meter but no aiming arc. Long FGs are tough. The AI will miss some long ones too. Inside 40 is pretty much automatic.

My AI guys will grab 1 or 2 picks a game. If I see more than that, I might knock down the INT. Penalties are hit and miss. I do see offsides and false starts. I do see face mask and roughing the passer. I see about 1 hold a game, sometimes 0, sometimes 1 or 2. Clipping is hit or miss. You have to have the clipping slider considerably higher than the holding slider to see it.

Let me know how it plays out.

Good to hear i keep the def cone to none, arc off and ill let you know about ints. I'm excited to hear you see offsides and holding at least someone is i saw a dpi once but I've tried so many sets i haven't a clue which set it was. Just a heads up madden had an. update today 1.04 the thread is on the main page people didn't sound happy i hope it didn't screw anything up i just want to play cfm already. I'm stubborn im not starting a season til I'm gtg lol
Old 11-24-2014, 07:37 PM   #7
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Just to clarify i dont play in play now. I've been "testing" with the season opener against the Pats going on over 100 games. I have no life lmao
Old 11-25-2014, 10:03 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Anyone give these a go?

I have not downloaded the patch yet. I was seeing a few too many Int's so I have made some adjustments to the pass game and human rushing was a hair too easy so I have adjusted that as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »