The NFL Experience Sliders - Page 15 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The NFL Experience Sliders

This is a discussion on The NFL Experience Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2015, 10:22 PM   #113
Rookie
 
crf2012's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
I agree, man
i reply on here negatively sometimes and i just want to be clear that none of it is meant for you or your sliders,

I just dont understand sometimes lol

yesterday i was winning by 20 and could run man or zone, and 40 % of the time it worked, today 85 % completed by flacco and 78 % by ryan
crf2012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #114
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
i reply on here negatively sometimes and i just want to be clear that none of it is meant for you or your sliders,

I just dont understand sometimes lol

yesterday i was winning by 20 and could run man or zone, and 40 % of the time it worked, today 85 % completed by flacco and 78 % by ryan
You don't have use official madden rosters if you don't want. I don't like how madden rates players, so I use a custom roster with a more legit ratings.

I think it is the ratings for the players that are affecting you.

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 05-05-2015 at 02:49 PM.
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:30 AM   #115
Rookie
 
crf2012's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
You don't use official madden rosters if you don't want. I don't like how madden rates players, so I use a custom roster with a more legit ratings.

I think it is the ratings for the players that are affecting you.
maybe, but im 3 years into my chises. Ill just stick it out and hope the madden gods are with me
crf2012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:11 PM   #116
Rookie
 
crf2012's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

decided to delet both my franchises, was getting wayyyyyy out of hand decided id start a new with house rules your sliders and a new roster, was wondering which you use ?
crf2012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:13 PM   #117
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
decided to delet both my franchises, was getting wayyyyyy out of hand decided id start a new with house rules your sliders and a new roster, was wondering which you use ?
I made my own roster with the 2015 rookies. Its on my gamertag:SlimAssassain89

Its legit, and my rating are pretty good for rookies
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:26 PM   #118
Rookie
 
crf2012's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
I made my own roster with the 2015 rookies. Its on my gamertag:SlimAssassain89

Its legit, and my rating are pretty good for rookies
im on psn ... madden is not my friend
crf2012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:28 PM   #119
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
im on psn ... madden is not my friend
Oh well I would find a roster that has is new and has new rookies and better ratings.
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 11:30 PM   #120
Pro
 
KwiLL23's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

@PanthersFan89, How up to date are your rosters?
KwiLL23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Top -