Home

The NFL Experience Sliders

This is a discussion on The NFL Experience Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2015, 08:10 PM   #169
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZZYVOL
Great job on these sliders PanthersFan! I played my first CCM game with them last night and it was by far the best game I've played with this version of Madden! Thank you!
Thanks, Which Set are using as of right now.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:20 PM   #170
Rookie

OZZYVOL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Thanks, Which Set are using as of right now.
The most recent sliders on the first page. The only change I've made is I have tackling to 5 for both user and cpu. I mainly play coach mode and like seeing more broken tackles and a few more big gains.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:21 PM   #171
Pro

Quote:
The most recent sliders on the first page. The only change I've made is I have tackling to 5 for both user and cpu. I mainly play coach mode and like seeing more broken tackles and a few more big gains.
There multiple sliders. One is The NFL Experience, The NFL Experience 2.0, The NFL Experience 3.0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 08:30 PM   #172
Rookie

OZZYVOL's Arena

Quote:
There multiple sliders. One is The NFL Experience, The NFL Experience 2.0, The NFL Experience 3.0
The sliders in green (I assume The NFL Experience). I felt those would work well with coach mode and they sure did last night. I've tried all kinds of sliders here and on my own. These slides sure did make it feel like a new game.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:32 PM   #173
Pro

Quote:
The sliders in green (I assume The NFL Experience). I felt those would work well with coach mode and they sure did last night. I've tried all kinds of sliders here and on my own. These slides sure did make it feel like a new game.
That's great, how was your game results.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:51 PM   #174
Rookie

OZZYVOL's Arena

Quote:
That's great, how was your game results.
Really good. Yardage was realistic for both teams and pass percentages were 55% to 65%. I was using a custom Legends roster with some higher rated players and a few of them had big games as one would anticipate. The cool thing was I went up 17 points or more early, but the CPU came back to make it a close game in the 4th. There were some big plays and the CPU threw deep more than I've seen in a while. One player (Javon Kearse) went wild with 4 sacks (3 came in a row at the very start of the game) but other than that the stats looked good! I'll keep testing when I can! Thanks again!
Old 06-19-2015, 01:41 AM   #175
Pro

Quote:
Really good. Yardage was realistic for both teams and pass percentages were 55% to 65%. I was using a custom Legends roster with some higher rated players and a few of them had big games as one would anticipate. The cool thing was I went up 17 points or more early, but the CPU came back to make it a close game in the 4th. There were some big plays and the CPU threw deep more than I've seen in a while. One player (Javon Kearse) went wild with 4 sacks (3 came in a row at the very start of the game) but other than that the stats looked good! I'll keep testing when I can! Thanks again!
All that looks so realistic. You almost lost.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 06:43 PM   #176
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: PanthersFan89's NFL Experience Sliders

Ok, I only see one set of sliders listed on the first page, with an update date of 6/19......are the other sets no good?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »