The NFL Experience Sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The NFL Experience Sliders

This is a discussion on The NFL Experience Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2015, 08:10 PM   #169
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZZYVOL
Great job on these sliders PanthersFan! I played my first CCM game with them last night and it was by far the best game I've played with this version of Madden! Thank you!
Thanks, Which Set are using as of right now.
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:20 PM   #170
Rookie
 
OZZYVOL's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Thanks, Which Set are using as of right now.
The most recent sliders on the first page. The only change I've made is I have tackling to 5 for both user and cpu. I mainly play coach mode and like seeing more broken tackles and a few more big gains.
OZZYVOL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:21 PM   #171
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZZYVOL
The most recent sliders on the first page. The only change I've made is I have tackling to 5 for both user and cpu. I mainly play coach mode and like seeing more broken tackles and a few more big gains.
There multiple sliders. One is The NFL Experience, The NFL Experience 2.0, The NFL Experience 3.0
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:30 PM   #172
Rookie
 
OZZYVOL's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
There multiple sliders. One is The NFL Experience, The NFL Experience 2.0, The NFL Experience 3.0
The sliders in green (I assume The NFL Experience). I felt those would work well with coach mode and they sure did last night. I've tried all kinds of sliders here and on my own. These slides sure did make it feel like a new game.
OZZYVOL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:32 PM   #173
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZZYVOL
The sliders in green (I assume The NFL Experience). I felt those would work well with coach mode and they sure did last night. I've tried all kinds of sliders here and on my own. These slides sure did make it feel like a new game.
That's great, how was your game results.
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:51 PM   #174
Rookie
 
OZZYVOL's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
That's great, how was your game results.
Really good. Yardage was realistic for both teams and pass percentages were 55% to 65%. I was using a custom Legends roster with some higher rated players and a few of them had big games as one would anticipate. The cool thing was I went up 17 points or more early, but the CPU came back to make it a close game in the 4th. There were some big plays and the CPU threw deep more than I've seen in a while. One player (Javon Kearse) went wild with 4 sacks (3 came in a row at the very start of the game) but other than that the stats looked good! I'll keep testing when I can! Thanks again!
OZZYVOL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 01:41 AM   #175
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZZYVOL
Really good. Yardage was realistic for both teams and pass percentages were 55% to 65%. I was using a custom Legends roster with some higher rated players and a few of them had big games as one would anticipate. The cool thing was I went up 17 points or more early, but the CPU came back to make it a close game in the 4th. There were some big plays and the CPU threw deep more than I've seen in a while. One player (Javon Kearse) went wild with 4 sacks (3 came in a row at the very start of the game) but other than that the stats looked good! I'll keep testing when I can! Thanks again!
All that looks so realistic. You almost lost.
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 06:43 PM   #176
Rookie
 
dorsett33's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Irvington, New Jersey
Re: PanthersFan89's NFL Experience Sliders

Ok, I only see one set of sliders listed on the first page, with an update date of 6/19......are the other sets no good?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
dorsett33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.

Top -