Home

The NFL Experience Sliders

This is a discussion on The NFL Experience Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2015, 12:19 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
Just finished a half of my 9-2 Browns vs the 1-10 Bills.

Very, very hard to pass on offense. I'm up 10-7 at half. Everything seems perfect. No sacks. Manuel either throws or scrambles. Their TD came from a drive where Manuel had 43 on the ground, so now I have to spy with either Kruger or Mingo so my pass rush is suffering.

I personally am happy enough to lock these in for good. Best half of Madden in a while.

Good work
Thanks, I try my best to provide the best experience for everyone
Don't forget to update to the latest changes to sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 12:37 AM   #42
Pro

Re: PanthersFan89's NFL Experience Sliders

Interceptions have been bump to 31, so DBs don't always jump the route all the time.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:55 PM   #43
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

With False Start so high I am getting a lot of False Starts called on the CPU when they try for a FG...A number of times it takes them out of FG range...Anyone else seeing this?
Old 04-27-2015, 02:58 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
With False Start so high I am getting a lot of False Starts called on the CPU when they try for a FG...A number of times it takes them out of FG range...Anyone else seeing this?
I see it and I am thinking of changing it to 70 instead of 75
Old 04-27-2015, 03:25 PM   #45
Pro

I just changed false starts from 75 to 70, so we can see less false starts during kicks

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 04-27-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 05:39 PM   #46
Pro

I just played a game where mediocre cornerbacks like Brandon Boykin get burned like 7-10 times
Old 04-27-2015, 06:34 PM   #47
Rookie

Not bad sliders however my main issue with these sliders are related to the secondary. The CPU secondary covers a crazy amount of distance to break up and intercept passes, far more than acceptable for me. Also still feel like the human secondary does not react the same as the cpu secondary.

The other issue for me is that even with these tweaks to the pass interference sliders the wide recievers still do not go after passes as aggressively as they should. I do not believe this is an issue with your sliders per say, rather floored wide receiver programming that does not seem to allow for wide outs to fight for passes consistently. This issue is broken in M15 imo.
Old 04-27-2015, 06:37 PM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
Not bad sliders however my main issue with these sliders are related to the secondary. The CPU secondary covers a crazy amount of distance to break up and intercept passes, far more than acceptable for me. Also still feel like the human secondary does not react the same as the cpu secondary.

The other issue for me is that even with these tweaks to the pass interference sliders the wide recievers still do not go after passes as aggressively as they should. I do not believe this is an issue with your sliders per say, rather floored wide receiver programming that does not seem to allow for wide outs to fight for passes consistently. This issue is broken in M15 imo.
I will try something out to fix this issue. And I will post a update as soon I have something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »