Home

The NFL Experience Sliders

This is a discussion on The NFL Experience Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2015, 06:43 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
I will try something out to fix this issue. And I will post a update as soon I have something.
That is kind of ya mate but don't feel compelled to just for me. If you are happy with these things l would leave them be!!
Old 04-27-2015, 06:44 PM   #50
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
That is kind of ya mate but don't feel compelled to just for me. If you are happy with these things l would leave them be!!
I do feel happy with these overall but I know CPU is a covering crazy and getting to ball fast, and I have beening try to find a value to fix secondary for CPU.

I'm trying satisfy everyone
Old 04-27-2015, 07:12 PM   #51
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I only played more than a quarter of these, but I thought the passing game was real good.

I wouldn't touch a thing, but that is me, they felt good.

I know I need more than a quarter with these and so do others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 07:15 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I only played more than a quarter of these, but I thought the passing game was real good.

I wouldn't touch a thing, but that is me, they felt good.

I know I need more than a quarter with these and so do others.
I am not touching passing or running, those are perfect as of now,But I am trying to fix defense.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:31 PM   #53
Pro

Re: PanthersFan89's NFL Experience Sliders

I think I found the sweet spot for both human and CPU defense sliders, Human pass reaction time:,60Human Pass coverage:50
CPU Pass reaction time:75
CPU Pass coverage: 65
So I just changed them, Input them and you should be good. If you any questions or suggestion feel free to ask

I kinda some pretty good WR/DB Interaction

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 04-28-2015 at 03:42 PM.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:59 PM   #54
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

The NFL Experience Sliders

I gave ur sliders a try today..first let me say this..I love the animations on All Pro...
I felt the sliders as a whole were good...my concerns for my playing style..they appeared to easy on the offensive side..now some background I been using Kings sliders for most of the time..which are a mix of AP/AM/AM..the run game on Hum side seems very open..there were wholes on most Zone Runs (not from shotgun) but out of I and Strong I..as well as from single back two TE sets..on a positive..counters and traps played out well! Pass game hum side was again for my style easy..but I will say this played out well..on the defensive Hum side I LOVED it..when I got caught in 0 coverage I paid for it and when I did not run blitz or was in sub packages and the CPU ran the ball I got the ball ran down my throat..CPU QB was on point! No sacks but was able to get pressure..when I didn't get pressure I paid dearly..
So all in all very good..but not sure the difficultly on the HUM offensive is strong enough for my taste..but wow the defensive side was nice! Just one more thing as far as HUM run game..there was some really nice double teams causing huge holes..which I'm ok with but on several occasions there were LB free and not flowing or filling gaps..they were just second or second in a half to late..maybe Tackle slider up some? Either way very nice set...Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

Last edited by StefJoeHalt; 04-27-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04-27-2015, 10:03 PM   #55
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I gave ur sliders a try today..first let me say this..I love the animations on All Pro...
I felt the sliders as a whole were good...my concerns for my playing style..they appeared to easy on the offensive side..now so background I been using Kings sliders for most of the time..which are a mix of AP/AM/AM..the run game on Hum side seems very open..there were wholes on most Zone Runs (not from shotgun) but out of I and Strong I..as well as from single back two TE sets..on a positive..counters and traps played out well! Pass game hum side was again for my style easy..but I will say this played out well..on the defensive Hum side I LOVED it..when I got caught in 0 coverage I paid for it and when I did not run blitz or was in sub packages and the CPU ran the ball I got the ball ran down my throat..CPU QB was on point! No sacks but was able to get pressure..when I didn't get pressure I paid dearly..
So all in all very good..but not sure the difficultly on the HUM offensive is strong enough for my taste..but wow the defensive side was nice! Just one more thing as far as HUM run game..there was some really nice double teams causing huge holes..which I'm ok with but on several occasions there were LB just not flowing or filling gaps..they were just second or second in a half to late..maybe Tackle slider up some? Either way very nice set...Joe

The human offense is hard for me and some of the others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 10:07 PM   #56
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Re: PanthersFan89's NFL Experience Sliders

True which happens its a game..I expect that..either way very nice set! I may try and tweak some to try and sure it up for my style..I can't say it enough though..u nailed the defensive side HUM (at least for me) down! Nice work

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »