Home

a decent game of madden ?

This is a discussion on a decent game of madden ? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2015, 06:24 PM   #1
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

OVR: 0
a decent game of madden ?

is there any set of sliders out there that will stop me from only having games in the 40s and actually having almost halfway realistic stats, every game the cpu throws 3-4 incompletions and the running backs get 7 ypc wrs are always open right in the middle of the field and no defense can stop them trust meive run them all its gotten to the point that i will likely sell the game tomorrow, im tired of madden giving me this garbage, i have used every slider set i can find and nothing schanged i am tired of putting more effort into making this game playable than the devs. if anyone has any advice to make the game less trash please let me know, sorry for the rant, i never thought the game could get this bad.

Last edited by crf2012; 03-04-2015 at 06:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 06:25 PM   #2
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Re: a decent game of madden ?

sorry for the rant mods feel free to take it down if i broke any rules
Old 03-04-2015, 07:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
sorry for the rant mods feel free to take it down if i broke any rules
No worries man I can't speak for any devs but I can understand the frustration. Try JoshC1977's sets especially Versions 4 up until now. Also try a slider thread that says "not top 3 in sacks" and look for King he has a link to his blog with a nice set of sliders. User sacks are an issue everyone is trying hard to work together to solve but the sets I've listed are enjoyable. You will see variety, shootouts, blowouts, low scoring defensive games and nailbiters with those sets. Good luck

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 03-04-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:13 PM   #4
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
No worries man I can't speak for any devs but I can understand the frustration. Try JoshC1977's sets especially Versions 4 up until now. Also try a slider thread that says "not top 3 in sacks" and look for King he has a link to his blog with a nice set of sliders. User sacks are an issue everyone is trying hard to work together to solve but the sets I've listed are enjoyable. You will see variety, shootouts, blowouts, low scoring defensive games and nailbiters with those sets. Good luck
sacks have some how not been an issue, lately, for me but i will try those sets thank you
Old 03-04-2015, 08:27 PM   #5
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
sacks have some how not been an issue, lately, for me but i will try those sets thank you, i would like to keep in mind that i have had close games but literally every game is over 40 points each team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 09:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
sacks have some how not been an issue, lately, for me but i will try those sets thank you, i would like to keep in mind that i have had close games but literally every game is over 40 points each team
I currently use Joshs 6.02 set and scoring is good. 20-30 points each team on average. I've only seen one 40 point game l had last week against San Diego. I was up 37-7 at the half, i thought it was gonna get ugly in the second half but it evened out and i got shut down. Still won 43-28. Usually I get 28-21, 24-20, 20-17 and a few 16-13 13-10 type games. Youll see it all with those sets
Old 03-05-2015, 08:55 AM   #7
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

I use Ricky's set but I also play coach mode and it's brutally tough not to throw my controller across the room with the sacks issue. Actually I don't mind the sacks if the CPU defense is playing well. I just can't stand an elite QB just standing there looking stupid in the pocket waiting to be sacked.

My house rules in my CFM are that I sim all the regular season games which works great, and if I make the playoffs, I play those games. But since I'm in coach mode I'm not really playing, I'm just calling the plays. I get good stats other than the stupid sacks and QB being dumb.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:10 AM   #8
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

i played 1 game with the 6.02 set and my results were similar, but better in some places worse in others, i lost 35-10 i went 18-40 throwing cpu went 32-38

i was the colts they were the raven. i did get 8 sacks which is about 4 higher than i averaged with my old sliders, they were a variation of armor and swords

im 1-4 in my colts season, my old sliders resulted in me losing 23-41 to the jags :/ i know they dont have the best d but for me to lose the way ive been losing is ridiculous

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »