All-Pro Default penalty sliders changes only - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All-Pro Default penalty sliders changes only

This is a discussion on All-Pro Default penalty sliders changes only within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-25-2015, 10:02 PM   #1
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

I know it's been talked about but has anyone tried it? If so results? Thanks Joe

Edit new info as of 7/7/15

So after speaking to a very knowledgable member here at OS (khaliib who did a ton of work last gen with the editor) I'm going to revisit default All Pro..my main issue with default All Pro was sacks and by sacks I mean a ton of them..after reading a post he made about rating he was kind enough to answer a PM from me regarding QB's..his findings from the editor on last gen M15 is elusiveness is the main issue with QB's and sacks..his findings is it controls how the CPU QB moves in the pocket..most pocket QB's are rated in the 20's...he also found that moving this rating up doesn't cause them to be Barry Sanders or all Mike Vicks..but controls how the avoid sacks and I hope make better decisions..also on a positive note he noticed most QB's from the draft classes come out with at least a 50 or higher rating which means even years later the QB's should move better..I will be finishing a re-rating of all QB's then trying again..will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

Last edited by StefJoeHalt; 07-08-2015 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Due to info received from khaliib
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2015, 06:51 PM   #2
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Re: All-Pro Default penalty sliders changes only

Ok so did some testing..have to say..I'm pretty happy..I believe using Josh's IG thoughts along with his thoughts on penalties u can tune this game at All Pro all 50's skill set..now will it work for all No..but reason I began to think about this was everyone from some Game Changers to Dev's ie Clint..have all stated they play Default All Pro..I'll post the penalty sliders I'm using..I'm sure things can be tweaked better..but my understanding of what each does is limited..my knowledge of game design is very very small..game of football more..but we are playing Madden not Football..if anyone try's..good, bad, whatever..let me know what u think..

Old 05-26-2015, 06:51 PM   #3
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Old 05-27-2015, 12:16 PM   #4
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

If you go down the default path, I wouldn't just plug in someone's penalty sliders. The dynamics are going to be very different. You will need to adjust each slider to adjust to what you see on the field. It sounds like a fun project
Old 05-27-2015, 12:26 PM   #5
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Josh I used urs as a base as u can see.."edit" the big ones I used Josh was offsides and false start to attempt to slow down pass rush..I know won't be perfect but I have to assume that when we begin to tweak sliders this game can't deal with the changes..internally...I think the game is extremely fragile as King said once just a big house of cards..so if I keep everything 50's and only adjust penalties maybe the house of cards stays up..and ratings stay equal..or close to equal..

Last edited by StefJoeHalt; 05-27-2015 at 12:58 PM.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:40 PM   #6
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

So...game play is pretty damn good..but again sacks become a huge issue..even with only blitzing maybe maybe 10% of the time on run downs..sacks are still bad..all pro default would have been so good if only they were able to fix sacks..what's worse is raising pass block has no affect on ur teammates..only player controlled by HUM..

Old 06-01-2015, 09:58 PM   #7
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

I'm having really good games using a suggestion from King. I deleted all my settings, profile, and restarted the game. Then it will take you through the beginning like it's the 1st time playing, skills challenge stuff.
Set your skill level to All-Madden.
When you start your Franchise, set it to All-Pro.
It plays very good at this setting, almost like a more improved All-Pro setting.

I also made sure before I started my franchise to use the roster edits for qbs, throw ball away, and trigger happy.
Enjoy!
If you change any penalties it could throw off the cpu gameplay, so tread lightly
Old 06-03-2015, 01:09 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I'm having really good games using a suggestion from King. I deleted all my settings, profile, and restarted the game. Then it will take you through the beginning like it's the 1st time playing, skills challenge stuff.
Set your skill level to All-Madden.
When you start your Franchise, set it to All-Pro.
It plays very good at this setting, almost like a more improved All-Pro setting.

I also made sure before I started my franchise to use the roster edits for qbs, throw ball away, and trigger happy.
Enjoy!
If you change any penalties it could throw off the cpu gameplay, so tread lightly
So, two questions for you:

1) So you're using an AM/AM/AP set, correct? Not AM/AP/AP when setting the skill level, right?

2) What slider set are you using (assuming your penalties are all default) with this setting?

I actually tried the reverse and did an Pro/Pro/AM set and even a Rookie/Rookie/AM set, and it definitely impacts the game play and makes it a watered-down All Madden, but I couldn't get a slider set the worked well overall, so I gave up on it for now. That's why I'm curious as to what you're seeing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »