Home

Zfarls says sliders are revamped and work

This is a discussion on Zfarls says sliders are revamped and work within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2015, 04:21 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Zfarls says sliders are revamped and work

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Pass coverage definitely is responsive

Just bumping it up from 50 to 55 for the CPU on all pro has made a distinct difference
Sounds like the gameplay on All-Madden is going to be super tough if guys are having good competitive games on All-Pro. Can't wait to get the game and go to work on my sliders.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:54 PM   #18
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

All I know is, in my test games it was really nice having penalty sliders do something. Seeing pass interference called was a pretty amazing site to see.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:51 PM   #19
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
All I know is, in my test games it was really nice having penalty sliders do something. Seeing pass interference called was a pretty amazing site to see.
Totally agree. I had Gates on a corner route and the safety totally pass interfered him. I was yelling at the TV. Then I looked and saw they had called the PI. Awesome.

Also this game is a good challenge on default all pro already. Man I got knocked around in my preseason game vs the Cowboys. But none of it felt cheap. Just made mistakes and got worked. A little bit of tweaking by the experts and this game very well could be outstanding. I'm really excited about this Madden. It's been awhile since I've said that.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
Old 08-23-2015, 11:54 AM   #20
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

So for users who regularly create sliders, would you mind creating a quick layout of how you test them? I'm trying to mess with sliders a bit to try and get base going, but this is my first time doing so. Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:15 PM   #21
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

I've started w/ default All-Pro
I've had great results so far!
Played 3 Games so far(which is a sample size)

My scores
27-16 L
27-24 L
31-16 L

My 1st 2 games didn't have quite enough penalties compared to real world avgs. 1st game combined 6 penalties, 2nd game 2 penalties, and for the 3rd game I increased all the main penalties by 1click(which =5 now). My team(Skins) 7 vs CPU(Cowboys) 4!
A very pleasant surprise to see how effective sliders are now.

Also the qb % I am sure is resolved now.
CPU% in 3 gms. 64%, 58%, 65%
The cpu is also much better at avoiding sacks, even if your skilled at pressuring them.
3 gms CPU Sacks allowed: 1, 3, and 3.
I've actually been sacked more lol.

I'm really thinking default AP and 1 click up on main penalty sliders is what I'm going to go w/.
I really don't want to mess w/ a really well tuned game on All-Pro.
I probably won't even bother creating a new slider thread b/c I've already posted my thoughts on this thread. I'm confident others will witness what I have once they start playing.

Again, GREAT JOB EA!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 08-23-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 01:16 PM   #22
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox
So for users who regularly create sliders, would you mind creating a quick layout of how you test them? I'm trying to mess with sliders a bit to try and get base going, but this is my first time doing so. Any help would be much appreciated.
I do sliders for FIFA, but I'm sure the process is the same. First off, I set the parameters for how I want to play, for Madden it's All-Pro, 14 min quarters, 15 sec accelerated clock, 50 threshold, 55 injuries(to start), default penalty sliders, default human/CPU sliders.

With that set, I proceed forward with a new CM(CFM in Madden) with an average team, skip preseason and get to the business. I'll play 10 games( 5 games in Madden) keeping stats for every game, as well as taking notes on what I feel may be lacking or OP.

I then make my first set of adjustments, then play five more games. Adjust again(if necessary). Continue on in that vein until eventually you find yourself playing more, and not adjusting. 20 -25 games should give you a strong base.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:53 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I do sliders for FIFA, but I'm sure the process is the same. First off, I set the parameters for how I want to play, for Madden it's All-Pro, 14 min quarters, 15 sec accelerated clock, 50 threshold, 55 injuries(to start), default penalty sliders, default human/CPU sliders.

With that set, I proceed forward with a new CM(CFM in Madden) with an average team, skip preseason and get to the business. I'll play 10 games( 5 games in Madden) keeping stats for every game, as well as taking notes on what I feel may be lacking or OP.

I then make my first set of adjustments, then play five more games. Adjust again(if necessary). Continue on in that vein until eventually you find yourself playing more, and not adjusting. 20 -25 games should give you a strong base.
Do you use the same teams every game?
Old 08-23-2015, 03:16 PM   #24
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

It'll be interesting to see how quickly the sliders get fine tuned. Default all pro plays well but because of certain plays like cross routes and plays over the middle, adjustments are needed. But like I said, it's really nice to see the slider adjustments doing something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »